Bugatti Veyron Best Tune!!!!

• Thread starter Live_4it
  • 32 comments
Live_4iT
Aright guys, I have to put these tuning configurations out their. I tried many other peoples advice on this forum and one stood out among the others (sorry can't think of the person but I have to give partial credit for this to him).

I can't believe how awesome this car drives, I made an account just so that I could share these specs.

If you are having trouble beating races and you have the Bugatti Veyron, you must try this out. I read about how this car is too heavy, wont be able to keep up with the lighter cars, blah blah. Well try these ratios on for size and report back. I can't even believe it!!!

Biggest achievement was getting the driving aids adjusted to it, make sure you have all the upgrades possible purchased and on the car first.

Driving Options:
- Racing Tires, Soft front/back
- Traction control, 2
- Skid recovery force, on
- active steering, Mild
- (ASM) on
- ABS, 2

Settings (tuning)
Drive-train:
LSD
10/40/20 all around

Torque sensing center dif.
10/90

Suspension:
- Ride Height, -14/-10
- Spring Rate, 10.3/10.5
- Dampers (ext) 6/6
- Dampers (Comp) 1/1
- Anti-roll bars, 2/7

Wheel Alignment:
- Camber, 1.2/0.8
- Toe Ange, 0.13/0.28

Brake Balance:
7/5

Anything I'm leaving out or want more justification on just ask.

Perfect for the All Stars race in Expert 👍

Last edited:
where do i get bugati at,do i win it from race cuz its not in the dealership as new car..Im hopeing it dont show up,in used car lot on random.I want this car so bad just got to know how o unlock it or buy it

where do i get bugati at,do i win it from race cuz its not in the dealership as new car..Im hopeing it dont show up,in used car lot on random.I want this car so bad just got to know how o unlock it or buy it

You win it from completing the A-Spec - Professional - GT World Championship ... good luck!

I'm about to try this tune now... will let you know what I think of it! Thanks!

good luck me yes is this car on psp version if so i can port it over instantly i got lot of money on that game i never played it due to no career mode

^^ I know what your saying... but considering it is on a base configuration for a setup done by someone with no aids, and drives well without them. Just by trial and error messing around found this setup far superior. Try it for yourself. I'm usually not a fan for the aids either unless it's in the special events races pertaining to the Nascar and particular others.

Even though I could get it to turn decently with the aids off and some different ratios I just kept getting frustrated trying to win the last race in "Like The Wind" and the 'All star championship' and didn't want to give up on this car. (Still can't win that race in like the wind with this car although I do keep up with the pack).

I actually go into a lot of corners thinking I'm not going to make it because of the angle and speed with driving this car so much in the past, but this car can take it don't be hesitant. I got 1.21xxx for the first race in all star championship lap time consistently.

Last edited:
^^ I know what your saying... but considering it is on a base configuration for a setup done by someone with no aids, and drives well without them. Just by trial and error messing around found this setup far superior. Try it for yourself. I'm usually not a fan for the aids either unless it's in the special events races pertaining to the Nascar and particular others.

Even though I could get it to turn decently with the aids off and some different ratios I just kept getting frustrated trying to win the last race in "Like The Wind" and the 'All star championship' and didn't want to give up on this car. (Still can't win that race in like the wind with this car although I do keep up with the pack).

I actually go into a lot of corners thinking I'm not going to make it because of the angle and speed with driving this car so much in the past, but this car can take it don't be hesitant. I got 1.21xxx for the first race in all star championship lap time consistently.

The Lion's Den tune is also excellent.
However it's not to much trouble to win the All Stars event with a fully tuned Veyron, with no settings changed

The way I see it the whole point of the aids is because people using controller's who don't have a full racing setup with a steering wheel and accelerator, clutch. Wouldn't be able to make turns or accelerate as effectively for obvious reasons. And if you disbelieve me, go and take out the steering wheel and accelerator in your car and replace it with a ps3 controller (in real life).

Ok, now tell me that you can really go through corners and acceleration without it being notchy. When turning it's is either all or nothing so you have to repeatedly move the analogue stick. And acceleration it is either all or nothing unless you can master pressing a two centimeter button between one millimeter of difference of full throttle or none, which the whole notion is absolutely absurd that a real tune for a video game would be represented in such a way lol.

In every past GT game I've gotten gold in all licenses and in this game currently I have a 70/30 ratio between gold and silver as well as for professional events. Also, I haven't been that adamant about gold since I just recently bought the game and want to focus on credits and races first.

So to imply something about the driver being less professional to use aids on a video game with a joystick is just silly and rather absurd.

It's not absurd at all.

You can go through corners without being notchy and it's not all or nothing (the reason why it's called analogue stick). Likewise with acceleration and brake as long as you map it to the trigger buttons (another analogue control). Just because you have no fine motor skills on your finger it doesn't mean everybody else doesn't either. And yes, it is less professional to use aids in this game regardless whether you're using controller or wheel (especially skid force recovery). For most of this game there's hardly any disadvantage in using DS3 compared to a wheel, except on some extreme events such as the X1 races. In some cases using DS3 is faster as you can go lock to lock easily compared to steering wheel since there's no option to change steering angle.

People aren't knocking your driving, they're knocking the fact the car is tuned with AIDs which will ultimately over-ride any true impression of the vehicle. I drive controller and wheel, infact I golded all my licenses and special events on the controller without using the driving aids. What you should really be looking for is a tune which allows you to be fast and consistent without the driving aids, regardless of the peripheral you're using because put simply you don't need the aids and they will ultimately slow you down and dilute any true characteristics of the car.

That is why all the larger tuners, including myself from LDP, tune without the aids so we know people who don't use them will get a solid car whereas those who do are very unlikely to get a bad set up because of it. Similarly I test my set ups and tweak them using both controller and wheel in order to make sure everyone should be happy and add in the notes if a set up becomes difficult for a pad user.

The icing on the cake was claiming it to be the 'best tune', then everybody spots the aids and we all know they drive the car for you regardless how well it's set up. I think it would take a monumental cock up to make a car hard to drive with every single aid helping.

It's not absurd at all.

You can go through corners without being notchy and it's not all or nothing (the reason why it's called analogue stick). Likewise with acceleration and brake as long as you map it to the trigger buttons (another analogue control). Just because you have no fine motor skills on your finger it doesn't mean everybody else doesn't either. And yes, it is less professional to use aids in this game regardless whether you're using controller or wheel (especially skid force recovery). For most of this game there's hardly any disadvantage in using DS3 compared to a wheel, except on some extreme events such as the X1 races. In some cases using DS3 is faster as you can go lock to lock easily compared to steering wheel since there's no option to change steering angle.

So far the only times I have used aids was mentioned above, and you don't have the choice to mess around with driving aids for licenses.

You mean to tell me that in a heat of a race you smoothly and methodically move the analogue stick as you would going through a corner in real life??? I need to see a clip of this... And your not adjusting through quick tapping of the accelerator button while going around corners to not spin out or understeer that in a heat of a race you methodically give it just the right throttle LOL

Why would everyone argues about using aids or not, even the evo 10 or nissan gtr use electronic aids in REAL LIFE. Respect the guy's tuning.

Great tune but it's the same as LDP's tunege settings. I know you mentioned "someone", well that's the tuner that gets the cred............

Seeing how I changed multiple settings apart from somebody elses configurations how can that statement be made? Anyway I didn't post this thread because I want credit and my name among a line of tuners for a video game...

I just wanted to share some knowledge because I thought it would help people, but if this is another forum where people get bashed because they don't fit into some mold that a line of arrogant over egotistical people set standards for... I think I'm all set

Tuning with all assist on are good to have, but
tuning with all assist off are better to gain.

You still did a good deed for some casual gamers around. Thx...

Virtual Drivers for GT5 still prefers to drive with all aids off...just that.

Enjoy tuning and also racing at the same time......

So far the only times I have used aids was mentioned above, and you don't have the choice to mess around with driving aids for licenses.

You mean to tell me that in a heat of a race you smoothly and methodically move the analogue stick as you would going through a corner in real life??? I need to see a clip of this... And your not adjusting through quick tapping of the accelerator button while going around corners to not spin out or understeer that in a heat of a race you methodically give it just the right throttle LOL

A common mistake that many people make is thinking that just because they can't do something, it's simply not possible.

Try pushing your left stick forward and then turning it left and right. You'll find that it's MUCH easier to hold a consistent line with the controller that way.

And if you're still using the face buttons for gas & brake, change to the triggers. World of difference.

Now, I'm not very good with a controller even using these hints (which is why I drive mostly with a wheel), but I'm way better than I was before someone told me. And I've seen players in action that are super fast & smooth with the controller. No flicking the stick back and forth or repeatedly tapping the X button for throttle control.

Speaking of, the torque split on this set up is far to aggressive considering the output, adjust it to more along the lines on 30/70, maybe 40/60, the more power going to the front the less oversteer you'll get and ultimately you can put more power down coming out of most turns and negate the need for TCS. It might bring a bit of understeer with it but you'll gain on the slower turns and you can edit the LSD to tune out some of the understeer as well as you haven't adjusted the settings for that at all from default. But then we're back at the base LDP set up (near enough though I haven't tried our set up).

Thank you for at least admitting you are not a very good driver. I can control a Zonda R with no aids aside from abs at 1 with a DS3. Only being 3-5sec slower than me using a wheel with its slower left/right transitions.

geebuz, i think i just caught AIDs by reading this thread....

whinge whinge i'm better than you because i drive upside down while drinking 2 beers with 1 hand and pleasuring myself with the other.:dopey:

good luck me yes is this car on psp version if so i can port it over instantly i got lot of money on that game i never played it due to no career mode

yea i have it on the psp version, if u have cfw it helps a lot, since u can fast forward days to find the car you want, oh and i got as much money as i wanted :D

yea i have it on the psp version, if u have cfw it helps a lot, since u can fast forward days to find the car you want, oh and i got as much money as i wanted :D
Probably because you're too lazy to play the game how it's meant to be played

Probably because you're too lazy to play the game how it's meant to be played
Uh, that was posted over three years ago. I highly doubt that user will ever even read your response, especially since they haven't been active in almost just as long.

Why would everyone argues about using aids or not, even the evo 10 or nissan gtr use electronic aids in REAL LIFE. Respect the guy's tuning.
and you know the nissan gtr and the evo 10 were not built for conventional driving right?... u put the gtr on my mountial and hill roads and i gaurentee you will either a wreck, b spin out, c total the car crossing intersections or hitting normal roadway defects (potholes) d or all of the above in no particular order... trust me i watched a brand new exo 10 and gtr come off the truck and git a pothole going into the dealer parkinglot and smash the bumper and sideskirts on them both just becaise of the gutter crossing the entryway... cost them each around 10-20000 dollars to fix them each.

and you know the nissan gtr and the evo 10 were not built for conventional driving right?... u put the gtr on my mountial and hill roads and i gaurentee you will either a wreck, b spin out, c total the car crossing intersections or hitting normal roadway defects (potholes) d or all of the above in no particular order... trust me i watched a brand new exo 10 and gtr come off the truck and git a pothole going into the dealer parkinglot and smash the bumper and sideskirts on them both just becaise of the gutter crossing the entryway... cost them each around 10-20000 dollars to fix them each.
You seriously replied to a post of 3 years ago?

Back