Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kaz removes all those camos and tapes... There is only GTR, trust me :lol:

Why?

Why model a car that we know pretty much nothing about? Why repeat the nonsense from the GT-R Black Mask when, like the Black Mask, it will be irrelevant in only a couple of months? And why do it without telling anyone about it or even putting it in the game proper?

Maybe, just maybe, they will take off the cover as soon as GM does it.

nealcropper
Well we know about the Aventador. I'm pure pumped for anything else. I have been hammering the photo stream.

Lol I spent the last 1-15 mins reseting my demo and I saw jack ..... Lol I'm now thinking about going again :scary: :D

Aha, if it appears on mine will get a full 1080p video, too many low quality badly lit ones on here XD

720p scaled to 1080p :P

vkjkS.jpg

I think patch 3.0 will be the last patch/update ever.. its gonna be very big, a lot of cars will be added.. they're focusing more and more on GT6. :)

uh ahh, should this be moved to the main GT5 section? Just saying.

I don't get why they'd bother modelling a cover unless its a new type of car unveiling they're going to do when you buy a car now instead of the driving it towards the screen. Have two guys pull some cloth tarpaulin off it.

This is what car makers do when they are testing a new car outside but do not want everything about it revealed yet. They know the car paparazzi are out trying to sneak pictures of them while they test. This is what the GTR Black Mask was as well.

Heres some goodies on the new C7: http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-corvette-c7.html

A very interesting comment which I am trying to check, posted on GTP News comments.

"I knew there was a new Chevy coming to GT5. if you look at the Chevy dealer, it says 17 cars available (@ lvl 40) while there are only 16 cars total. I know someone pointed this out on an earlier news story but I forget who. Credit goes to whoever that was"

A very interesting comment which I am trying to check, posted on GTP News comments.

"I knew there was a new Chevy coming to GT5. if you look at the Chevy dealer, it says 17 cars available (@ lvl 40) while there are only 16 cars total. I know someone pointed this out on an earlier news story but I forget who. Credit goes to whoever that was"

owow, any other dealers say this? The Lamborghini one?

How odd? Kudos to the person that saw that though :)

Does not say so on any other dealers, including Lamborghini.

EDIT ^confirmed.

Well, if I had my GT5 copy right now, I would check if this happens with another brands, I think you should do that

EDIT: Tree'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back