Can you still order old PS3 slims?

Can you order them or do you only get super slims? The new super slims are freaking crap.

I imagine they stopped making slims before the super slim started production so you'll have a hard time finding a brand new boxed one. What's wrong with the super slim, though?

Can you order them or do you only get super slims? The new super slims are freaking crap.
I'm pretty sure you can't buy a brand new boxed one, but I have a 500 GB Super Slim that I got after my 60 GB phat YLODed (still miss that thing, was backwards compatible) and so far it's been working like a charm. No problems unless GT6's jankiness counts.

Luckily my 60GB fatty with BC is still working since launch. As for the slim you would be hard pressed to find a new one, better to find a used one in good condition.

I imagine they stopped making slims before the super slim started production so you'll have a hard time finding a brand new boxed one. What's wrong with the super slim, though?

The super slim needs discs to be really clean for them to work, and the other super slim I had it wouldn't install GT6 updates. I tried 5 times to install them and they all failed. I got another new one and did a data transfer so now it works, but I worry if theres a new update if it will update at all.

I'm pretty sure you can't buy a brand new boxed one, but I have a 500 GB Super Slim that I got after my 60 GB phat YLODed (still miss that thing, was backwards compatible) and so far it's been working like a charm. No problems unless GT6's jankiness counts.

You don't have problems with GT6 updates?

Back