Cancelled due to people having poor reactions :D

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 1,143 comments

What is your preferred race distance for this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries mate, if McLaren becomes available I can always move you over. I bleed silver myself, McLaren all the way I just wish I could drive like Button or Hamilton :lol:

We will have a few practice runs, add me on PSN and ill invite you if your online.

Last edited:
Cool Indy, I see what you did there :D
Any opinion on the TCS vote?

Roster is starting to fatten up now. Just 4/5 places left :D

I'm at school when this is going on so, I'm not going to be able to join.

You can put me down as a reserve in case I ever get days off, and around mid-season it'll be summer so I can join fully then.

I would recommend that you leave ABS and TC off, because unlike in GT5, it gives a major time advantage. However, I'm not joining yet, so don't count this as a vote. Just a recomendation.

Also, the AI is extremely aggressive online, so you might want to turn that off. They often just drive into you for fun. Be extremely careful with them. There at least 10 times more aggressive online then offline. But, if it's on proffesinal then I guess it won't affect the frontrunners at all, so I guess it's okay if it's on.

Thanks for the hints jcm. I will go with the majority on the TC, I am well used to the AI kicking my head in online and I think if you treat them as you should human players you get away with it .....mostly 👍

berty1979
Thanks for the hints jcm. I will go with the majority on the TC, I am well used to the AI kicking my head in online and I think if you treat them as you should human players you get away with it .....mostly 👍

Be extremely careful at Monaco after the tunnel. Somwtimes they accelerate during the braking zone, you know, just to ram you :lol:

Sounds good, I think I can join around Valencia, if there's a spot of course :)

Yeah, Monaco was quite a shock after the GT5 version, I went through many front wings :lol:
Sure, if we have an open space (probably) thats fine 👍

C-Falcon89

Williams
Sauber
Force India

Definitely sounds like fun and will be my first f1 2011 competition.

Should read the teams before posting.

Oh, I just noticed that it's starting 30th of May, so I'll be able to join for rounds 4-17ish. If it's okay to sign up knowing that I'll miss the first 3 rounds then I'll take the Force India (G27). If not then I'll just wait until closer to Round 4 and pick from what's available :)

I'd love to join. I really don't care what team I'm with if all cars are equal. And I use a dfgt

Too bad doesn't work for being in Canada, as I am working when you race on Wednesdays.

Good racing to you

You have all been added gents, thanks for signing up.
We will get more details into the OP when required, please vote for TC yes/no/dont care.
Add me on PSN for a pre season sometime int the next 2 weeks 👍

Jaques- Shame man, damn timezones :)

Wow. this has already more drivers signed up then the "Official" GTP one. Goodluck having everyone race.

You can sign me up.

Pick 1- Williams
Pick 2- Williams
Pick 3- Williams

I just hope all these people show up.

You like Williams then ;)

At least 8 of the guys signed up will definately be there every week (I race with them on GT5 and they are all reliable) 👍

We will probably get those that race once then give up, or those that don't turn up at all but hopefully it won't be too many.

Its a possibility, but a long time yet. I think we are doing well for people so far and there is still a good while to go before we start 👍

Hey berty1979 I use a DFGT ;)

Here is a question, can I hook up my 25 pedals using the Bodner adapter in order to separate the two devices like I can on the PC? Obviously I am a native PC racer :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back