Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
FT-1-Challenge_01-638x358.jpg

As reported on the GTPlanet blog, Polyphony Digital and Toyota have teamed up to host a special GT6 Seasonal Event for the FT-1 Concept, and they're also looking for some of the best images of the car that players can create.

You should post your best images with the #CaptureGT6 hashtag on your own social media channels, and share them here in this thread. The companies' favorite images will then be re-shared via their own social media accounts, exposing your pictures to potentially hundreds of thousands of people.

Here's the official press release:

In celebration of the Toyota FT-1 Concept making an appearance at the New York Auto Show in April, Polyphony Digital has created a unique seasonal event with the concept coupe on the Fuji Speedway GT circuit.

In addition to the unique seasonal event, Toyota and PlayStation will be on the lookout for your personal FT-1 Concept images captured from the Photo Travel mode. Simply post / share your Toyota FT-1 Concept images with hashtag #CaptureGT6 and we’ll feature the best of photos as through US based PlayStation, Gran Turismo and Toyota’s social channels.

Lastly, at the end of the competition we’ll be featuring the Replay video of the #1 lap time from the Fuji Speedway GT Seasonal Event through our official US PlayStation YouTube Channel, sharing your victory lap with more than 2.3 Million viewers.

Note: the announcement specifically mentions the game's Photo Travel mode, so be sure that you take your shots at one of the game's travel locations and not just on-track.

Last edited:
I've played it today's, my time is around 1:46, but the car slides to much. Set traction on 0, makes the car undriveble on the exit if the corners, safer tc on 1, it's ok. It still it slides to much.

Great car tho, but I don't get the philosophy of those events, put amazing car with sport hard Tyres!

I drive on a ps3 controller, so, I don't have any feeling for the car as u ppl on a steering wheel, I've seen top times, they r around 1:40, soooo....the game is more balanced for Those who have the wheel but we on a controller r in disadvantage!!

To bad...

Note: the announcement specifically mentions the game's Photo Travel mode, so be sure that you take your shots at one of the game's travel locations and not just on-track.

I guess people don't read the rules in full.

:boggled: yes they want pictures from Gran Turismo that you could never actually take in the game, instead they want to see how good you are at using photoshop etc :banghead:

Some shots on here are edited so...

Back