Car drawings

Discussion in 'Photography & Image Editing' started by TVR&Ferrari_Fan, May 1, 2003.

1. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK
    PSN:Pebb--

Here are all my car designs and car drawings, i have done on my own by myself enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Frustrated Palm

Virginia Beach Virginia My "NEW" Car: 1988 Must

I'll post some of mine later ;)...

3. Vasco

Premium
    Sydney, Australia.
    PSN:Vasco506

Nice pics mate, :tup :) The Jetta looks the best, i like that shattered glass kind of style, although sometimes it looks like it's a bit out of proportion :)

but should this be in the Photgraphy and Graphics section like all the other drawings???

4. LoudMusic

Everywhere

Lots of free time in your math class, eh? (:

5. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

It is not shattered glass it is my, own kind of shadowing of the car.

6. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

I have also sent some of my car designs to Lotus thats right lotus, and it was to the team, that give people jobs as car designers. Also here is a screen shot, of my email reply from them.

Attached Files:

7. Option2

Spinin records at your local club.

Bastard, I was going to say the same thing.

8. Frustrated Palm

Virginia Beach Virginia My "NEW" Car: 1988 Must

Move it to the right forum with the admin options dude...

9. Vasco

Premium
    Sydney, Australia.

I have one design for a car...but I doubt anyone would accept an e-mail from a 13 year old kid...It's called the "Evil". :)

10. Cano

Premium
    Mexico Cephiro

interesting, altough a bit unproportioned. I have tons of cars and car designs and car-toons, but Im currently making my own web page. when its done, Ill let ya know.

Cano

someone else in here draws???

11. under18carbon

Malaysia

Nice ! I have some drawings on cars too, I would really love to post them here but..................... I don't have a freaking scanner. My friend has one, hopefully I'll ask her to scan em' for me.

Maybe I'll put them on my website once I get them.

12. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Sorry i have not updated here are more of, my car designs and lastest ones. Also pictures of cars tuned up, that i drew by myself on my own enjoy.

[​IMG]
    (My Own Car design named the Ferrar F70)

[​IMG]
    (My own car design namedThe Audi RS9)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (My Own car Design called the Lamborghini Speeder GTR)

[​IMG]
    (Photos of me from my 3 day Art Exam(2) )

[​IMG]
    (My Own car design named the EVO 9 Dragster)

[​IMG]
    (My Own Car Design named the Ferrari 370GT)

13. Ryan

Binghamton, New York

Hmm, since we're posting freehand car designs, I'll post one of mine. :)

Attached Files:

14. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Here is my lasest car design called, the Lamborghini Murcielago Hot Hatch.

Attached Files:

15. Vasco

Premium
    Sydney, Australia.

My latest ;)

[​IMG]

16. wee_man

Coventry

Hmmm...did you intentionally make your car look slightly like an Aston Martin Vanquish or just coincidence?

17. Vasco

Premium
    Sydney, Australia.

That is an Aston Martin AMV8 Concept....;)

18. wee_man

Coventry

O...kool.
    You see it's that good I could recognise it ;) .

19. Ryan

Binghamton, New York

Yeah, it's an Aston Martin concept,note the signature front grille and side vent. The side vent didn't come out like i wanted it to, but oh well.

20. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Here is my lasest one called, the GT40 Hatch RS.

Attached Files:

21. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

And these are not freehand i spend, at least a hour or 3 drawing them.

22. Initial Racing

(Banned)
    Las Vegas, NV

Huh, I don't want to be rude, but uh, you seem to have your head shoved farther up your ass than I do if you think you would ever be accepted as an automotive designer with those kind of skills. Before any of that could ever happen you need to develop a feel for design physics, perspective, proportions, aerodynamics, did I mention physics? There is a lot that goes into design and production than just a sketch of what you think looks cool.
    You're also going to need mechanical skills. A lot of the designers also participate in the production of the cast of the prototype. A friendly letter from Lotus, of all companies, doesn't mean anything. Its a polite rejection letter which they are instructed to send by thier lawyers. You need a hefty portfolio and resume to even get accepted.

Like I said before, I don't want to be rude, but there are MANY competitors out there with skills beyond many professional artists, I mean, these are top designers with various degrees of expertise. So what I'm saying is, set your goals on something realistic, because this job may not seem like much more than drawing, but there is so much more than just that. So if you're actually going to pursue this goal, you really need to focus, go to MIT, and seriously brush up on your art skills.
    Sorry if I offended you, I'm just a realist.

Good luck, and sorry for some of my obvious sarcastic remarks. :D

23. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Did you like them any way when i go to collage i am doing DVEA and we have to do ICT Maths and english, as the main bits but we can do other bits at collage. and the other bits i am going to do what i decide is going to be Art Sports and Car Design mostly this is done on PC`s at collage, but i bet we can draw and make them ot of clay. Also after collage i am going, to try to go to a car design school.

24. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Also at least other, people like`s them.

25. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Here is my lasest one in my line of Ferrari Hot Hatchs, i have done in other words this is my 2nd Ferrari Hot Hatch. Also some time i am going to be doing more Lamborghini Hot Hatch`s and i am soon going to start on. TVR Hot Hatchs Jaguar Hot Hatchs Lotus Hot Hatchs and more USA and, Japan and Italy Hot Hatchs. Any way onto my lasest car design that, i have done and it is called the Ferrari Enzo Hatch SXR. Enjoy:D.

Attached Files:

26. Initial Racing

(Banned)
    Las Vegas, NV

I didnt say I didnt like them, Im just being the voice of reason here. Because getting your hopes up sets you up for big dissapointment. Its better to expect nothing and get everything.

27. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

Do you like my, lasest car design.

28. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

My next car design will have, some of the best features of Fighter Jets put into cars. And i will be adding, features, from the: F-117A Stealth F16 and F-22 and Eurofighter. I can not wait to start on it soon it will be a day or two before i, start on the car with these features.

29. SiGNAL

Motor Care Garage

You're 9. Right?:mischievous:

30. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK

No i am 16 and, 17 in Oct 8th 2003.:D

Next Page »