Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,547 comments
England
Southampton, UK
Pebb--
Pebb
Here are all my car designs and car drawings, i have done on my own by myself enjoy.

fd4fb137.jpg

fd4e3c92.jpg

fd4d9e40.jpg

fd4d484a.jpg

fd4c0fc3.jpg

fd4c0f90.jpg

fd43dd33.jpg

fd41ecae.jpg

fd3f6993.jpg

fd3ce93d.jpg

fd318112.jpg

fca61fca.jpg

fca61fc7.jpg

fca61fc2.jpg

fca61fbc.jpg

fca61f9c.jpg

fc95c6f8.jpg

fc957feb.jpg

fc8a37fc.jpg

fc8a37f8.jpg

fc5854bc.jpg

fc569011.jpg

fc520a4c.jpg

fc3f4d8f.jpg

Nice pics mate, :tup :) The Jetta looks the best, i like that shattered glass kind of style, although sometimes it looks like it's a bit out of proportion :)

but should this be in the Photgraphy and Graphics section like all the other drawings???

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Nice pics mate, :tup :) The Jetta looks the best, i like that shattered glass kind of style, although sometimes it looks like it's a bit out of proportion :)

but should this be in the Photgraphy and Graphics section like all the other drawings???

It is not shattered glass it is my, own kind of shadowing of the car.

I have also sent some of my car designs to Lotus thats right lotus, and it was to the team, that give people jobs as car designers. Also here is a screen shot, of my email reply from them.

Attachments

• asiscreenhunter_001.jpg
    asiscreenhunter_001.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,188
I have one design for a car...but I doubt anyone would accept an e-mail from a 13 year old kid...It's called the "Evil". :)

interesting, altough a bit unproportioned. I have tons of cars and car designs and car-toons, but Im currently making my own web page. when its done, Ill let ya know.

Cano

someone else in here draws???

Nice ! I have some drawings on cars too, I would really love to post them here but..................... I don't have a freaking scanner. My friend has one, hopefully I'll ask her to scan em' for me.

Maybe I'll put them on my website once I get them.

Sorry i have not updated here are more of, my car designs and lastest ones. Also pictures of cars tuned up, that i drew by myself on my own enjoy.

fbf6efe9.jpg

(My Own Car design named the Ferrar F70)

fbf6db10.jpg

(My own car design namedThe Audi RS9)

fbf6dae6.jpg

fbf6dab4.jpg

(My Own car Design called the Lamborghini Speeder GTR)

fbf6da81.jpg

(Photos of me from my 3 day Art Exam(2) )

fbeb529b.jpg

(My Own car design named the EVO 9 Dragster)

fbe2f538.jpg

(My Own Car Design named the Ferrari 370GT)

Here is my lasest car design called, the Lamborghini Murcielago Hot Hatch.

Attachments

• asimy own car design named the lamborghini murcielago hatch.jpg
    asimy own car design named the lamborghini murcielago hatch.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,104
Originally posted by Ryan
Hmm, since we're posting freehand car designs, I'll post one of mine. :)

Hmmm...did you intentionally make your car look slightly like an Aston Martin Vanquish or just coincidence?

Yeah, it's an Aston Martin concept,note the signature front grille and side vent. The side vent didn't come out like i wanted it to, but oh well.

Here is my lasest one called, the GT40 Hatch RS.

Attachments

• my own car design named the ford gt40 hatch rs.jpg
    my own car design named the ford gt40 hatch rs.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 916
Huh, I don't want to be rude, but uh, you seem to have your head shoved farther up your ass than I do if you think you would ever be accepted as an automotive designer with those kind of skills. Before any of that could ever happen you need to develop a feel for design physics, perspective, proportions, aerodynamics, did I mention physics? There is a lot that goes into design and production than just a sketch of what you think looks cool.
You're also going to need mechanical skills. A lot of the designers also participate in the production of the cast of the prototype. A friendly letter from Lotus, of all companies, doesn't mean anything. Its a polite rejection letter which they are instructed to send by thier lawyers. You need a hefty portfolio and resume to even get accepted.

Like I said before, I don't want to be rude, but there are MANY competitors out there with skills beyond many professional artists, I mean, these are top designers with various degrees of expertise. So what I'm saying is, set your goals on something realistic, because this job may not seem like much more than drawing, but there is so much more than just that. So if you're actually going to pursue this goal, you really need to focus, go to MIT, and seriously brush up on your art skills.
Sorry if I offended you, I'm just a realist.

Good luck, and sorry for some of my obvious sarcastic remarks. :D

Originally posted by Initial Racing
Huh, I don't want to be rude, but uh, you seem to have your head shoved farther up your ass than I do if you think you would ever be accepted as an automotive designer with those kind of skills. Before any of that could ever happen you need to develop a feel for design physics, perspective, proportions, aerodynamics, did I mention physics? There is a lot that goes into design and production than just a sketch of what you think looks cool.
You're also going to need mechanical skills. A lot of the designers also participate in the production of the cast of the prototype. A friendly letter from Lotus, of all companies, doesn't mean anything. Its a polite rejection letter which they are instructed to send by thier lawyers. You need a hefty portfolio and resume to even get accepted.

Like I said before, I don't want to be rude, but there are MANY competitors out there with skills beyond many professional artists, I mean, these are top designers with various degrees of expertise. So what I'm saying is, set your goals on something realistic, because this job may not seem like much more than drawing, but there is so much more than just that. So if you're actually going to pursue this goal, you really need to focus, go to MIT, and seriously brush up on your art skills.
Sorry if I offended you, I'm just a realist.

Good luck, and sorry for some of my obvious sarcastic remarks. :D
Did you like them any way when i go to collage i am doing DVEA and we have to do ICT Maths and english, as the main bits but we can do other bits at collage. and the other bits i am going to do what i decide is going to be Art Sports and Car Design mostly this is done on PC`s at collage, but i bet we can draw and make them ot of clay. Also after collage i am going, to try to go to a car design school.

Here is my lasest one in my line of Ferrari Hot Hatchs, i have done in other words this is my 2nd Ferrari Hot Hatch. Also some time i am going to be doing more Lamborghini Hot Hatch`s and i am soon going to start on. TVR Hot Hatchs Jaguar Hot Hatchs Lotus Hot Hatchs and more USA and, Japan and Italy Hot Hatchs. Any way onto my lasest car design that, i have done and it is called the Ferrari Enzo Hatch SXR. Enjoy:D.

Attachments

• my own car design named the ferrari enzo hatch sxr.jpg
    my own car design named the ferrari enzo hatch sxr.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 455
I didnt say I didnt like them, Im just being the voice of reason here. Because getting your hopes up sets you up for big dissapointment. Its better to expect nothing and get everything.

Originally posted by Initial Racing
I didnt say I didnt like them, Im just being the voice of reason here. Because getting your hopes up sets you up for big dissapointment. Its better to expect nothing and get everything.
Do you like my, lasest car design.

My next car design will have, some of the best features of Fighter Jets put into cars. And i will be adding, features, from the: F-117A Stealth F16 and F-22 and Eurofighter. I can not wait to start on it soon it will be a day or two before i, start on the car with these features.

Back