Car drawings

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,547 comments
Originally posted by milefile
They aren't any worse than your pencil drawings, though.
Are the last ones i have, posted up much better and nicer heres my lasest cration. Ladys and getlemen we, give you a car with a W16 the Ferrari 655 XM Dimension.

Attachments

• my own car design named the ferrari 655 xm dimension.jpg
    my own car design named the ferrari 655 xm dimension.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 367
Originally posted by Cano
look, its noticeable that you tried to get the tires crooked in those drawings, but, I look into your "serious" car drawings and you cant even render a circle. nor an oval. your tires look flattened. your cars have NO VOLUME whatsoever. the rims look like pappers sticked to the boogie tires... what is more, in some draws you draw the holes in the wheels in the wrong way, the holes atach to the center of the wheel, the spokes on the wheels just come out of the wheel, and into nothing. every car you draw looks like a VW bug with a cheap fiberglass conversion put in. you are really lost, man. hey, Im not saying that you stop drawing cars, its fun, but try to get better, lo0k at the proportions of real cars and try to get them to paper. your drawing is incredibly disporportioned.

Cano
What staff can i buy to make, wheels look like wheels in my drawings.

I dont understand what you mean with "staff" but, you could start by trying to draw cars in the horizon line, not in perspective, so you can try to render the proportions well. the horizon line, I mean, is in the same angle as the drawing I posted in this thread a while ago. you just see the side and front of the car, no topside. its the most easy view to draw, and some of the ost fun to do.

Cano

Are you sure youre in an art class? I dont know if England has one, but if they do, go to your nearest Dick Blick or any other art supply depot and pick up a few books on perspectives and technical art. Read them, make them your bible, practice constantly.

Originally posted by Initial Racing
Are you sure youre in an art class? I dont know if England has one, but if they do, go to your nearest Dick Blick or any other art supply depot and pick up a few books on perspectives and technical art. Read them, make them your bible, practice constantly.

:lol: Harsh!

I have to agree with Initial, if you're in college and you have no idea what a horizon line is, well...:rolleyes: I'm 14 and know what a horizon line is. Then again, I'm gonna be an artist so I have to know what this stuff is.

Originally posted by KosmikFool
I have to agree with Initial, if you're in college and you have no idea what a horizon line is, well...:rolleyes: I'm 14 and know what a horizon line is. Then again, I'm gonna be an artist so I have to know what this stuff is.

yup, agree with that stuff. if yo are really on art college and dont know what the hell an horizon line is, stop wasting your money and go sell pizzas.

Cano

and yeah, getting some "learn to draw" books will make you REAL good. then you may get some "learn to draw cars" books and progress....

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
cano are you considrring a car design career? Imagine if half the world was driving around in you Windam
You forgott car designers have to, draw the inside of the cars the top and side also the front aswell.

Duh? Thats what they do, they design the whole car. CAR DESIGNERS! Anyway, nowadays alot of the basic design is sketched and alot of the final production designs are done on computer to ensure acuracy for the final model of a car.

Also the pens they use to colour, in the cars are 100`s of pounds the ones i found on the internet are £200.00 for a set. Also where can i get any car designing books from in the UK and for how much, and where also online shops would be a better thing.

I do draw other things here is a real car i drew!

I found this book: How to Draw Cars Like a Pro Link: Would this be a good book to buy

Here are more of my drawings of other things i have done!

fca61fd4.jpg

fca61fc2.jpg

fbf6daf3.jpg

fbf6dacc.jpg

fbf6daaa.jpg

fb4effb5.jpg

fd4e7506.jpg

fd4e74f5.jpg

fca61fc7.jpg

fbf6dae6.jpg

Attachments

• fd4c0f90.jpg
    fd4c0f90.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 289
And what about this car i drew!

Attachments

• asiferrari dino 246 gt.jpg
    asiferrari dino 246 gt.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 324
I have a tablet now and soon my dad will give it to me i think it will be later this week, so i will be using that to ddraw my car designs with.

Originally posted by TVR&Ferrari_Fan
And what about this car i drew!

it is completely disproportioned and out of perspective. it wouldnt even run. have you ever tries to do real reflections on a car? or realcolor, by that? erm, have you ever tried to make a real car?

Cano

and even for drawing other stuff, you are pretty bad. sorry, but my 13 year old brother draws ANYTHING better than you. and Im real. he DRAWS.

I finished them a long time ago i,m in collage now, also i got the best mark and the best % the school ever had i lefted.

Originally posted by Cano
it is completely disproportioned and out of perspective. it wouldnt even run. have you ever tries to do real reflections on a car? or realcolor, by that? erm, have you ever tried to make a real car?

Cano

and even for drawing other stuff, you are pretty bad. sorry, but my 13 year old brother draws ANYTHING better than you. and Im real. he DRAWS.
Post some, of his staff up then.

I loved that Veilside Evo VIII in the other thread, I saved it, and last night I whipped this up:
060903-Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII Veilside front.jpg

What do you guys think?

Damn you guys are all making me pick up my pen (I mean pencil) and draw!
Expect something from me by tomorrow! :grumpy:

:D

BTW - Vasco, that looks pretty nice. Why didn't you draw the whole car front? (If the picture was like that) Anyway, good attempt. I love how the lights turned out 👍

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I loved that Veilside Evo VIII in the other thread, I saved it, and last night I whipped this up:
060903-Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII Veilside front.jpg

What do you guys think?

The shading is exquisite. I mean, it looks really nice. If you spent more time on the grille, you'd have one mean looking car picture. :)

R34 Skyline.

I'm not happy the way the front lights turned out, especially the one on the left. I'm planning to digitally colour this drawing, and just experiment around with it. Anyways, the car:

Comments are always welcomed, good or bad.

EDIT: And I've just noticed there's something wrong with the wing too. And the side window. :P

Nice also the lights are nice just right they are also, i should be drawing a new car design or a drawing of a car sometime later.

the skyline looks as if its chopped. some shading on the car should work right on. I like the wheels. and I dont see anything wrong with the wing, just maybe it is too high, but it doesnt look bad.

Cano

and the lights are too round. get them sharper and theyll look better

Back