• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,547 comments
heres a sample... this is just one of my designs

Attachments

• jayspickupdesign.jpg
    jayspickupdesign.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 247
And that is supposed to blow our designs away how? :odd:
No offence but you too should take some perspective lessons and practice practice practice... And bury that mighty ego somewhere in the backyard and leave it there...

hahaha! that's some funny stuff there, KB. But honestly, your little copyright excuse won't work here (besides, with images that crappy who would want to steal it anyway??). Seriously; no more lame excuses: I want to see some "really good" car drawings... :mischievous:

teazr is a hater cuz he cant draw. but that was just a sample...not my best stuff. and my perspective is correct so talk that **** to someone who doesnt know **** queerboy

it would look better in my opinion with real rims and tires that have some thickness/dimension. and without that reflection/star thing in the windsheild. i'm no artist, though.

Originally posted by kilahbabe
lets see some of ur designs biatch

On the way; and watch your mouth. I don't really draw cars that much, but I do render them in photoshop (click the homepage in my profile to see a complete collection of my work). Honestly, I don't really draw cars that much; but I must say that the pic you posted of that car looks like the reflection you would see on a silver marble (a little too globular IMO). I don't draw cars, so I can't realy show you anything (yet :mischievous:), but I can criticise, and that doesn't look any better than some of the other designs in this thread (try looking through a few of them; they're actually pretty good interpretations).

Yeah that must be it. I've always wondered what's wrong with me, but now that you kindly tell me... It's the fact that i can't draw. Sure has taken a lifetime to figure that out, but it was sure worth it. Now i can sleep better.

I'm sure your "designs" or whatever you want to call them will drop the whole world on it's knees. Wow they're awesome. What a talent. :banghead:

heres a sample... this is just one of my designs

oh, please. you just can come here blabbering about how great your designs are and the post this. its absolutely ridiculous, badly done, and ugly to hell. Besides... Im gonna be incredibly happy when I see your nick and under it the word "banned" because you cant control your mouth. Im gonna laugh EVEN more than I laugh now at your lack of talent and stupid pretention that you rule. you suck. :lol:

Cano

ah...people, people...

teazR, go home. Stay out of this forum untilk you can learn to appreciate art and not criticise people so harshly without even looking at their work! Leave, grow up, learn to draw better (that truck-ish thing is alot better than I could draw in half an hour, but it still doesn't match the claims your making). I am very offended that you can't even click a link before shooting your mouth off at someone who is older, more mature, and more experienced in the realm of art than you. And I'd suggest watching yourself else you want to be banned...l

Just in case you're offended by my posts Jpec, I wasn't referring to anything you're doing here. You're doing a great job and seem to know your capabilities well. Unlike some others, who think the world rolls over when they say so. I'm mature enough, I'm just sick about people being full of themselves. Even the greatest artists should be humble and willing to learn more everyday. And never look down on anyone's work. You can always learn something even from the total n00b or newbie whatever they're called.
I'm willing to discuss openly about someone's drawings if the posts doesn't start with "my designs will blow all your designs away" or something like that.
And I have some expertise i could share. I've been doing different forms of art for all my life. (almost 30 years now.)
But. I still can't stand people who without any true sign of talent think they're the best.
Over and out. Teaz-R

teazr i bet u dont even have ur license yet...respect ur elders fool. And i couldve drawn "real" rims but it isnt necessary all the time. And if u cant draw, how can u give me lessons on perspective retard. But thanx for the constructive criticism...:lol:

Seems like I can't speak my thoughts here (or else i get banned) and others can insult me the way they want.. (calling me biatch, retard etc)
I think the rules should be the same for all, if we go this way. And maybe a little bit tighter for the angry teens, so they could learn the way of life in this planet lmao.
And btw I have had my drivers license for about 10 years now..

stop crying...its uncomfortable....u criticise everyones art like ur picasso or something. Anyone can copy pictures onto paper. Try making an original drawing....."BIATCH!"

kilahbabe, ROFLMAO. Cano can draw something 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Times better with his eyes closed. oops I forgot another 0.

super, shut the hell up no ones talking to u. i wasnt even talkin to cano. u probably learned how to count zero's from ur mom. she learned how to count zeros when she was giving birth to u

super, shut the hell up no ones talking to u. i wasnt even talkin to cano. u probably learned how to count zero's from ur mom. she learned how to count zeros when she was giving birth to u

hell, this guy gets more ridiculous everytime. I wonder if we should consider talking to a mod, it aint fun after a few times, and Im just up to my mother from this.

CAno

Originally posted by Cano
hell, this guy gets more ridiculous everytime. I wonder if we should consider talking to a mod, it aint fun after a few times, and Im just up to my mother from this.

CAno

Naa, don't bug the Moderators yet.

S/he need's a counseller. Badly.

I'm just joking.

sorry about that earlier Teazr, I saw the rude post and lack of avatar and thought you were the same person as kilahbabe (how? I don't really know...). The previous message was directed towards kilahbabe, not you (again, sorry about the msunderstanding...)

This is my first drawing ever; I've been working on it a couple days. What does everyone think (it's a first drawing of my career...).

(a higher resolution version is available, simply email me at Jpec07@charter.net to see it; it has alot more detail than this one does...)

it amazes me how long this forum has lasted... All you guys bikering over who's better... I'm not that great and I'm not gonna act like a baby about who's what but damn this threads gettin old... why don't we all shut up, me included, practice, come back in say 10 years and then debate? eh? Thanks...

Nick:banghead:

concept.jpg

This took something like an hour. And yes i know the wing is just too much. I just had that idea of one center stand and it kind of evolved from that.. lol
Since i haven't been drawing in years i guess i should get back to the table and start practicing again.
I know for sure i can do a lot better than this, but a promise is a promise.

Back