Car List!!! RM cars, Race Cars, JGTC, Super GT, Touring Cars, LM Cars.

• Thread starter JayKline
  • 135 comments
V12 LMR BMW Race Car
Listed under LMP/GTP
Add the Toyota GT-ONE to GT1/LMPGT

No. The car featured in the game is ´99. In ´98 Toyota ran the car in GT1, but for ´99, the category didn´t exist. Instead there was GTP, where they competed against the famous flying Mercedes CLR f ex.
Of course the TS020 was rebuilt and modified for the GTP rules, so the ´98 and ´99 cars actually look slightly different.

GTveteran
I love these racing car lists. My two (or perhaps a bit more) pennies would be as follows.

The Lexus IS200 GT1 is actually a touring car, contrary to its name.

The Le Mans GT1 class cars should be: McLaren F1 GT-R, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Mercedes CLK GT-R and the Nissan R390 GT1. These are from the original GT1 class from the mid to late '90s. The Corvette C5-R and the two Viper GTS-Rs are Le Mans GTS class cars. I would have included the Jaguar XJ220 in the Le Mans GT class. All these would probably qualify for GT1 class as Mt. Lynx has them listed.

Great list man, keep up the good work!
I belive the Lexus actually was meant to race in a sub-category to GT2 in the ALMS. It was supposed to be called GT2S, but was eventually abandoned, since Lexus were the only ones interested. AFAIK only one car was built, and only for show.

About the GT1 cars: I would also include the Zonda LM here, since there actually was a Zonda racing Le Mans in the then called GTS class, wich in 2005 was rebadged GT1 - without any success whatsoever - in 2003 and 2004.

Last edited:
Some of these cars seem to have color variation (some of the fantasy LM cars), would be great to get a list of available colors!

R390 GT1 roadcar , should go in the list somewhere almost identical to the racecar except has a leather interior, Build for homologation reasons in the early 90's could road register this car in England but none were ever sold to the public.

Thanks for the list. It's not finished yet though is it? There are still cars to add. Will it be made into a definitive list?

R390 GT1 roadcar , should go in the list somewhere almost identical to the racecar except has a leather interior, Build for homologation reasons in the early 90's could road register this car in England but none were ever sold to the public.

But it´s still not a racecar. In GT3 the roadversion of the Toyota GT-One was featured, and allthough competitive against most racecars (in the game), it was still a roadlegal car. And no, no car was ever sold. The only existing car sits in a museum, just as the last version of the Porsche 911 GT1.

And the Nissan was built for the ´97 24hrs Le Mans, so the roadcar must have been built ´96 to be homologated in time.

Could you put the GT300 cars in their own category?

S Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) ‘00
S Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) ‘01
S RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04
S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) ‘03
S Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) ‘00
S Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) ‘03

P RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) ‘06
P Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) ‘08

S Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) ‘00
S Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘00
S Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01
S Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ‘01
S Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) ‘00
S Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03
S Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ‘00
S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ‘93
S Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘00
S Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) ‘04
S Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99
S Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
S Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
S Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) ‘03
S Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
P Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97
S Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘00
S Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘01
S Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00
S Toyota WOODONE TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘03

P Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
P Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
P Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
P Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘06
P Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) ‘06
P Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra (SUPER GT) ‘05

Excellent list and thanks very much for this thread. Time to go shopping! S These aren't rally cars, despite their name IIRC:

S Peugot Rallye '03
S Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91

👍

Jerome

Hi :) Unless I'm mistaken, I think the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 should
be included in the Historic Touring cars <200bhp section?

Hi, great list - thought I would say thanks.

👍
I have been looking at the performance and P/W of all the top cars.

I might be able to help since I am basically collecting all the cars on that list and am only a few off completing some categories - all cars bought & tuned by me with $ from B Spec grinding.

They are all fully tuned & lowish mileage, so I can give Full tuned BHP, KG and P/w if it helps? The picture i am getting does look different from Stock p/w ratio.

BTW, there are some other cars that came to mind - you could create maybe another category or 2 for:
- Suzuki Escudo
- Tank Car
- Maybe FGT / F2007 / F2010 / X2010?
- there are some other misc ones like the Volkswagen Nardo and Cadillac CIEN.
- also the Nomad Diablo?

Let me know if you want those full tune figures.

Did anyone buy the Bentley Speed 8?

I got it a couple of hours ago, and suffice to say, it is not a speed demon like the Gt-One or the Pescarolo Hybrid, but it is so good to its tires compared to the other LMPs other than the 787B.

In an arcade race I set up on a wet La Sarthe, the Bentley managed to squeeze in 11 laps before the fuel was completely spent, while the tires, which were super softs were barely at half way of their life span.

This was with a stage 3 turbo and around 870 hp.

I love it.

This is a great list, now some of these things need to pop up in the UCD. This list will come in very handy for my league. Thanks for putting it together 👍

Seriously, this should be stickied. The official list has no categories and I find it useless. I'm always having to dig through the threads to find this list.

S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) &#8216;00
listed as GT300, was a GT500 car

The Toyota 7 was planned to race at CanAm, but never managed to.

I like the list, think you did a good job. 2 Flaws that bug me; the Audi R8 LMSs aren't a part of the LMS class (because one doesn't exist), they are a part of the GT3 class of GT racing. And the Lexus IS200 GT-1 car, is rather a Touring Car from the Korean Touring Car series, the BAT GT.

If you need any help, send me a PM.

Great list!
But what about the LMP1 cars (LeMans Prototype1)
Audi R10
Peugeot 908Hdi
I am sure there is more in the same category

Last edited:
Why is the Gt Citroen race car an the XJ220 LM not in GT fantasy race cars they both fit in that classification. I don't know if jaguar made a XJ220 race car?

It would help if I read older posts I found my answer >_>

Last edited:
BTW, there are some other cars that came to mind - you could create maybe another category or 2 for:
- Suzuki Escudo
- Tank Car
- Maybe FGT / F2007 / F2010 / X2010?
- there are some other misc ones like the Volkswagen Nardo and Cadillac CIEN.
- also the Nomad Diablo?

The Suzuki Escudo is a Pike's Peak Dirt Trial Car. The Tank Car is not a racing car. The FGT/F2007/F10 could all be classed together but they are from different years so might not be level. The X2010 would be in a class of its own. The VW Nardo and Cien are concept hyper/super cars, not racing cars. And the Nomad Diablo is a JGTC GT500 class car and is on the list.

Pescarolo Hybrid Judd Race Car, Toyota GT-ONE etc, aint these group C? im surer theres more you could add to your list?

These cars are not Group C, they are LMP1/LMP/LMGTP class. The Group C cars only go up to 1993 (the last ones in the game are from 1992).

The LMP class should be:

Audi R8 '01
Audi R8 Team Oreca Playstation '05
Audi R10 TDi '08
BMW V12 LMR '99
Pescarolo Hybrid Judd '05
Pescarolo Judd GV5 '04
Pescarolo Courage '03
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca '10

LMGTP Class:

Bentley Speed 8 '03
Toyota GT-One '99

Last edited:
Even though it isn't in the same class as the other classic LeMans racers, the Shelby GT350R raced at LeMans back in '65 (or '66, or both?). I wouldn't be surprised if the Cobra was raced there as well.

Back