Car to Win Nascar Championship (jack1289)

• Thread starter jblue
  • 12 comments
Could anyone please send me a car that can win the B Spec Extreme series Nascar championship.

I have changed the settings as recommended on this forum on the nascar car i own, and my bob is level 36, yet i can't win any of the races.

First of all, this is not the right forum for this kind of request. (this would be the best forum for it.)
Now, a big part of the reason the suggested settings dont work is that they where created in an earlier version of the game, there was a big change in settings with the update that came in october/november last year.
If you want to, I can create a setup tomorrow morning. ;)

edit: Not because I think it matter, but what nascar do you use?

et_
First of all, this is not the right forum for this kind of request. (this would be the best forum for it.)
Now, a big part of the reason the suggested settings dont work is that they where created in an earlier version of the game, there was a big change in settings with the update that came in october/november last year.
If you want to, I can create a setup tomorrow morning. ;)

edit: Not because I think it matter, but what nascar do you use?

Hi,

The nascar car i am using is the Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger bought in the dealership.

What settings were changed in october/november.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

The engine is run in after about 300 km, so drive that distance and change oil after that and you should have around 892bhp

I've got a setup for you, a good one:) I'm just testing it out a bit with my lvl 32 Bob right now, give me 20 min and it'll be done;)

Last edited:
Still a bit untested (Seems Bob cant handle rear toe-out so I had to reduce it ALOT!) that can be a bit of a problem... anyway, I used the 2011 Jimmie Johnson Impala but there should'nt be much of a difference i think.

The car is set to share on "et_gt5_92" account with 892bhp if you want it

First, setup the car like this:

-Do an oilchange.
-Install the rigidity improvement (optional)
-Racing hard tyres
-No ballast and no Power limiter
-Brake balance: 5/8

-Transmisson:
first set the final gear to maximum (5000), then the max speed to minimum (240kmh), then set the gears like this:
1'st: 2.033
2'nd: 1.620
3'rd: 1.310
4'th: 1.099
The final gear will be set individualy for each race.

At Indianapolis:

Downforce: 50/70

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.100

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 40
Braking sensitivity: 5

Suspension:
Ride height: -30/15
Spring rate: 16.4/16.0
Dampers compression: 7/8
Dampers extension: 8/7
Anti-roll bars: 7/7
Camber angle: 3.0/2.0
Toe angle: -0.25/-0.20

Strategy:
Just push like nuts, overtake all you can and when in front, push Bob to the max for an easy win.

At Grand Valley:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.500

Differential:
Initial torque: 20
Acceleration sensitivity: 60

Suspension:
Spring rate: 14.6/13.8
Dampers compression: 6/7
Dampers extension: 7/6
Anti-roll bars: 6/7
Camber angle: 2.2/0.4
Toe angle: -0.35/-0.05

Strategy:
Pess "overtake" button for the first half of the lap but slow Bob down for the second half of the lap (you should be in 3'rd) overtake again from last corner, over the main straight and first and second corner. at the beginning of lap 3 you should be in first, then keep the push needle in the middle of the bar at all times and you should be fine.

At High Speed Ring:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.300

Differential:

Suspension:
Spring rate: 15.6/15.0
Camber angle: 2.8/1.6
Toe angle: -0.35/-0.10

Strategy:
Just push like nuts, overtake all you can and when in front, push Bob to the max for an easy win.

At Laguna Seca:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.850

Differential:

Suspension:
Spring rate: 14.8/13.8
Toe angle: -0.35/-0.00

Strategy:
Just push like nuts, overtake all you can and when in front, keep the push needle in the middle of the bar at all times for an easy win.

At Daytona:

Downforce: 20/40

Gearbox:
Final gear: 2.950

Differential:

Suspension:
Toe angle: -0.25/+0.20

Strategy:
This is a frustrating one, because Bob simply cant keep his foot down. Just push like nuts, overtake all you can and when in front, push Bob to the max. hopefully you'll get enough of a lead so that the others cant use your slipstream.

Last edited:
et_
Still a bit untested (Seems Bob cant handle rear toe-out so I had to reduce it ALOT!) that can be a bit of a problem... anyway, I used the 2011 Jimmie Johnson Impala but there should'nt be much of a difference i think.

The car is set to share on "et_gt5_92" account with 892bhp if you want it

First, setup the car like this:

-Do an oilchange.
-Install the rigidity improvement (optional)
-Racing hard tyres
-Brake balance: 5/8

-Transmisson:
first set the final gear to maximum (5000), then the max speed to minimum (240kmh), then set the gears like this:
5'th: 0.876
The final gear will be set individualy for each race.

At Indianapolis:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.100

Differential:

Suspension:
Toe angle: -0.25/-0.20

Strategy:

At Grand Valley:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.500

Differential:

Suspension:
Spring rate: 14.6/13.8
Toe angle: -0.35/-0.05

Strategy:
Pess "overtake" button for the first half of the lap but slow Bob down for the second half of the lap (you should be in 3'rd) overtake again from last corner, over the main straight and first and second corner. at the beginning of lap 3 you should be in first, then keep the push needle in the middle of the bar at all times and you should be fine.

At High Speed Ring:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.300

Differential:

Suspension:
Spring rate: 15.6/15.0
Camber angle: 2.8/1.6
Toe angle: -0.35/-0.10

Strategy:

At Laguna Seca:

Gearbox:
Final gear: 3.850

Differential:

Suspension:
Spring rate: 14.8/13.8
Toe angle: -0.35/-0.00

Strategy:
Just push like nuts, overtake all you can and when in front, keep the push needle in the middle of the bar at all times for an easy win.

At Daytona:

Downforce: 20/40

Gearbox:
Final gear: 2.950

Differential:

Suspension:
Toe angle: -0.25/+0.20

Strategy:
This is a frustrating one, because Bob simply cant keep his foot down. Just push like nuts, overtake all you can and when in front, push Bob to the max. hopefully you'll get enough of a lead so that the others cant use your slipstream.

et_,

Thanks very much for the car. I did the b spec championship today. Firstly i was unable to do an oil change, as it said it was a borrowed car.

i got gold first time in every event except Daytona, which i got gold in at the second attempt.

The only issue i have now is i won the a spec nascar championship previously with my Nascar car, and got gold in every event except Daytona. I tried using your car and the daytona setup for b spec, but came nowhere near 1st. Is there a better tune for that, or is the b spec tune the same one as for a spec.

Thanks

you dont need to do an oilchange on that car, it was already changed.

I was going to say a-spec should'nt be a problem, but then I tried the actual event myself and it was indeed very difficult, and it actually took some time before I realized what the problem was. THEY FORCE THE ASM ON!! it just kills the engine copletely at the smallest of steering input. this is new since I completed these events back in 2011.

The key is to use super-small steering inputs and if you use a DS3 controller, that becomes a real problem indeed.
I'll try out a setup and get back to you later today.

Ok, I got a setup for you, this is tested out extensively because I wanted to get a setup for this for myself aswell.:)

Daytona a-spec:

first, remember to put on Racing Soft tyres!
second, you can use automatic gearbox, no problem. But all aids should be off, abs to 1, and the steering sensitivity set to 7.

-Downforce: 20/40 (minimum)

-Transmisson:
Final gear: 2.900

-Differential:

-Suspension:
Ride height: -10/+15
Spring rate: 18.4/18.4
Dampers compression: 9/9
Dampers extension: 9/9
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: +1.00/-1.00

-Brake balance: 0/0

As before, the car is set to share so you dont need to run in the engine. re-borrow the car and go, no need to setup the car either, already done it.

et_
Ok, I got a setup for you, this is tested out extensively because I wanted to get a setup for this for myself aswell.:)

Daytona a-spec:

first, remember to put on Racing Soft tyres!
second, you can use automatic gearbox, no problem. But all aids should be off, abs to 1, and the steering sensitivity set to 7.

-Downforce: 20/40 (minimum)

-Transmisson:
Final gear: 2.900

-Differential:

-Suspension:
Ride height: -10/+15
Spring rate: 18.4/18.4
Dampers compression: 9/9
Dampers extension: 9/9
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: +1.00/-1.00

-Brake balance: 0/0

As before, the car is set to share so you dont need to run in the engine. re-borrow the car and go, no need to setup the car either, already done it.

Thanks for the setup. I took quite a number of tries, as everytime i was in front, the other cars rammed my car into the walls, even once on the last lap.

Finally got it though winning by 0.110 seconds.

thanks

I was unable to run away from them, but I stayed in front quite easily. I forgot to say, I drive on the inside on the straights to avoid giving them slipstream, then they are not able to overtake because they lift of entering the corner.

Glad it helped tho.:)

Back