Cars For Trade

Hacked cars don't work anymore so no point asking for them as reset anyway with last update, and nobody does them anymore even though some still can do ;):)

Hacked cars don't work anymore so no point asking for them as reset anyway with last update, and nobody does them anymore even though some still can do ;):)
ooooh! I was getting a bit annoyed that it didn't seem to work when I tested, now I know why. :P

@Harsk100 i sent a honda civic over a few days ago, then a nissan skyline mnp2 i think it was today. i think i got a supra you said you wanted, i can send that after if i still have one.

@AWOL 08 the chrome you spam me with, i love it man. i will be fine with one more days worth of the crazy chrome. i need more matte though if you dont mind shooting some of those over to me? light green, purple, dark blue, green, dark green, orange, light red, dark red. those are the colors i need more of. i hopefully dont need more after that though haha.

I have all the matte colours. I can send some to you just send a friend request to fordlaser777

Back