Cars that can feature racing number plates

• Thread starter bscar27
  • 502 comments
I'm feeling a 'fibe' that people are perhaps thinking that 'claiming' a number here actually means something and maybe think that they're not allowed to use a number already 'claimed', but as stated before and in the op, it's just for fun. Altough I feel it's taking over the thread a bit too much and drifting away from what it was actually started for...

Anyway.. Let's just have fun :)

I'm feeling a 'fibe' that people are perhaps thinking that 'claiming' a number here actually means something and maybe think that they're not allowed to use a number already 'claimed', but as stated before and in the op, it's just for fun. Altough I feel it's taking over the thread a bit too much and drifting away from what it was actually started for...

Yeah... same with the list of racing numbers which is weird... I was just saying I'm using 13 and suddenly I must use 31? That's going a bit to far with the joke... especially since at least half the thread is people now ''claiming'' racing numbers, which doesn't even seem to work within GTPlanet.

Not so much that, more like people forgot it was a joke.
Both, a bit. In the first few pages (4-6) its was a popular joke but then people new to the thread didn't know and it took over the thread. But even then, that list goes too far.

Not that this thread's original use is any good either, since we all already know the numbers are pretty much only for premium road cars.

Why do we have a list? I was just joking.

people forgot it was a joke.

In the first few pages (4-6) its was a popular joke but then people new to the thread didn't know and it took over the thread. But even then, that list goes too far.

You have to imagine my previous post spoken in a 'couldn't care less' tone of voice. I only posted that because of the joke and the funny, pointless list. :D

Jumping on the bandwagon, as it's said.

What you going to do when a player has same number as you online? Say you claimed it on Gtplanet all this claiming milarkie seems absurd to me

• All 15th anniversary cars
Biggest disappointment from the update.
So many racing cars, none of them have a number, looks stupid.

Nr. 24 here by the way. *cough*

EDIT: And you can add the Alpine A110 to the list.

EDIT²: And the Ferrari 288 GTO.

EDIT³: The Premium Clio V6 also can be fitted with number plates.

Last edited:
Ahh I see wasn't liking the idea of battling people in the lobby over something so silly...

On a side note has anyone notice if you put numbers on a white car the box/circle turns slightly grey ? My tv is calibrated quite good may not show up if contrast/colour/brightness is out of wack?

Just a few with #79 real quick. RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 with Arancio Atlas Orange racing brake calipers.

Base Type B
Typeface Type B
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit_4.jpg

Ahh I see wasn't liking the idea of battling people in the lobby over something so silly...

On a side note has anyone notice if you put numbers on a white car the box/circle turns slightly grey ? My tv is calibrated quite good may not show up if contrast/colour/brightness is out of wack?
It's probably just the light reflecting differently on the number plate, the minor difference then makes it look grey, while it is still as white as before.

Incredible-Shade-Illusion-2.jpg

Often times what we perceive to be "white" no longer looks that way when surrounded by a brighter shade. The plates for the numbers simply aren't as bright as some of the white paints we can apply in the game. 👍

Biggest disappointment from the update.
So many racing cars, none of them have a number, looks stupid.

Nr. 24 here by the way. *cough*

EDIT: And you can add the Alpine A110 to the list.

EDIT²: And the Ferrari 288 GTO.

EDIT³: The Premium Clio V6 also can be fitted with number plates.
You don't have to add to the list anymore, the list would be way to large since it's all mostly premium roadcars.

Latest Posts

Back