Cars with unusual traits

• Thread starter Catlin
  • 971 comments
England
England
Catlin11
I just bought the standard Blitz ER34 from the UCD and went for a spin on sarth night,it has a huge glowing neon where the intercooler sits,pretty cool i thought.

Any other cars with some unusual things?

I just bought the standard Blitz ER34 from the UCD and went for a spin on sarth night,it has a huge glowing neon where the intercooler sits,pretty cool i thought.

The High End Performance G37 has a PS3 and a TV in it.

The speedo needle in the tvr tamora will go past where the numbers end, but not sure if it will do a full loop.

One of the standard elises (don't know which) has a light over the rear license plate that turns on when you flash your headlights. Not sure if any other ones do it as well.

Subaru Imprezza RM because it's the easiest car to drive in the entire game. Honestly. It's so fast yet so grippy! It looks all slow but you can really take off in it.

Subaru Imprezza RM because it's the easiest car to drive in the entire game. Honestly. It's so fast yet so grippy! It looks all slow but you can really take off in it.

Not sure how that is unusual.

To the OP, I'm guessing you've seen the variable geometry HSR-II?

The Dome Zero's headlights makes it look like Jar Jar Binks. :lol:

image.php

jarjar2.jpg

Eheh yeah I noticed it when I got the car. I thought it was a glitch

When you hit the gas/brakes on karts, you can see the drivers feet move? lol I dunno if thats weird or not.

oh and when you're stationary in a kart, and you go from full left lock to right or wtv, the kart raises up and down a bit somewhat like real life?

I don't know if this qualifies, but the '69 Corvette Convertible's speedometer measures in km/h. This is a problem since it only goes to 160. It's meant for mph, so the needle is frequently pegged. I'm not sure if some other American cars have this problem.

Also, one of the TVRs (the Tamora I think) has the most confusing gauge cluster ever. IDK if it's realistic, but I could never figure out if the meter behind the wheel was reading km/h or revs or what.

I don't know if this qualifies, but the '69 Corvette Convertible's speedometer measures in km/h. This is a problem since it only goes to 160. It's meant for mph, so the needle is frequently pegged. I'm not sure if some other American cars have this problem.

Also, one of the TVRs (the Tamora I think) has the most confusing gauge cluster ever. IDK if it's realistic, but I could never figure out if the meter behind the wheel was reading km/h or revs or what.

I used to have that Corvette and I noticed that the speedometer was horribly wrong.

bigberry
The Weddsport Lexus has a TV for a rearview mirror as you have no rear window.

Majority, if bot all of the gt500 cars have that because they don't have back windows. Ones that are visible in cockpit mode however a hard to come by.

The R35 GTR

It weighs 2 tonnes (almost) has less than 500hp yet it blows away cars that weigh less and have much more power.

It handles like no other car in the game, It is insanely easy to drive fast.

The R35 GTR

It weighs 2 tonnes (almost) has less than 500hp yet it blows away cars that weigh less and have much more power.

It handles like no other car in the game, It is insanely easy to drive fast.
That's not unusual, that's just it being typically R35 and boring.

Unusual would be something like…um…I don't know. They've all been said! :lol: The HSR II is pretty bonkers to look at though, so I'd agree with that being one of the most unusual cars in GT5.

Back