Caterham or Lotus

FreedomWeasel
Don't think I've seen a thread for the British lightweights, so lets see some pictures.

of0czmalm5f4gcxc3l0.jpg

Great shots!

I really like that yellow color, do you remember what it is and where you got it?

Haven't decided what to paint my caterham yet, I think I'm going to get the Elise in green and use that color on it.

I can't remember the exact paint colour - it might of been a Honda colour chip, Sunburst Yellow maybe.

With the 'Cool' photo filter on the picture the yellow doesn't look as bright as it is on the real car.

I can't remember the exact paint colour - it might of been a Honda colour chip, Sunburst Yellow maybe.

With the 'Cool' photo filter on the picture the yellow doesn't look as bright as it is on the real car.

Ah, I'm looking for a faded yellow like that without the blue filter on it.

On topic: no one else has a lotus or caterham?

it was the very first pic I took in GT5 so its not a very good one but still Id like to share it because it shows the love I have with this car - has soon as I saw it on the used car lot I had to buy it and take pictures of it with me racing on my favorite test track (deep forest) (the ring is actually my fav)

@freedomweasle,
to my knowledge almost all of the original 25 caterham fireblades are `pink` (with only a couple of exceptions) although everypne I know who owns one will tell you its not pink its FUSCIA....:)

@freedomweasle,
to my knowledge almost all of the original 25 caterham fireblades are `pink` (with only a couple of exceptions) although everypne I know who owns one will tell you its not pink its FUSCIA....:)

Interesting, I don't know much about them to be quite honest. I'm trying to decide between Racing Green, bright yellow or hot pi..err fuchsia :sly:
I'll post it up once I decide.

I haven't had the chance to photograph most of the Lotus's I have, however I have taken some of the Espirit, here's probably the only good shot to come out of it thus far.

Back