Chances of Porsche in GT6

Paid Porsche DLC

• Total voters
I'd love to see the 959 in GT6. But sadly that will more than likely never happen.:(

images

Last edited:
I have always been under the impression that the exclusive license deal was connected to the NFS Porsche Unleashed game [best NFS title to date] where they had nothing but Porsche cars.

It is a bit ridiculous that they have had that license now for 15 years or more and never made another version of that game. IMO most NFS titles since have been pretty much garbage and none of them comes close to Porsche Unleashed, no where near close.

Couldn't agree more.

Since I don't wanna read 660 posts to see if it's een answered allready:

Does anybody know how long EA have the Porsche licence? Not indefinately, I hope:sly:

Since I don't wanna read 660 posts to see if it's een answered allready:

Does anybody know how long EA have the Porsche licence? Not indefinately, I hope:sly:
Nobody knows but for certain it's not indefinite,

So they won't give us Porsche in gt6. But kaz has one of these? Makes me wonder :odd:

272675d1208977672-just-got-her-back-mk1-aero-kit-installed-porsche996p3e-1-.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, after what Porsche alts I found with Ruf, I think I'll be okay if Porsche could never be licensed for GT or any other racing game franchise and here are a few reasons why:

Ruf BTR Slantnose
KQ_800.jpg

Ruf 935 RSR
tumblr_lxszawJvNK1qcgmxso1_1280.jpg

Ruf Turbo R
bbbbbb.jpg

Ruf RGT RS
ruf_rgt-rs-2006_r5.jpg

and there's more than that. There's also some Porsche Replicas out there that could be used.

Availability? They did interestingly improve the exterior, basically to premium quality. I wouldn't imagine there's any reason other then they just haven't gotten to it yet.

I would actually prefer new RUF models as they look super badass, but since Porsche has never been in the game I would love to try them. A lot of awesome ones over the years and the epic Carrera GT

Maybe RUF licences were simpler to get for GT4 then they are today.

Licencing for games has become incredibly much more complex the last 10 years.

Maybe RUF licences were simpler to get for GT4 then they are today.

Licencing for games has become incredibly much more complex the last 10 years.

Asphalt 4 Elite Racing
Asphalt 5
Asphalt 6 Adrenaline
Asphalt 7 Heat
Asphalt 8 Airborne
Asphalt Injection
Asphalt 3D
Assetto Corsa
CSR Racing
Driveclub
Driver San Fransisco
Enthusia Professional Racing
Forza Motorsport 4
Forza Horizon
Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Horizon 2
GT Racing Motor Academy
GT Racing 2 The Real Car Experience
Project C.A.R.S.
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
RaceRoom Racing Experience
Sega Rally Revo
Test Drive Unlimited
Test Drive Unlimited 2
The Crew
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5
World of Speed

all of these games have RUF license, it's very simple to get.

Well, I'd love to see Porsche in the game. Some epic races would unfold and I bet the 991 Turbo would be a complete weapon! However, let's be honest, those of us that have been around since the dawn of Gran Turismo have been saying this since it came out... I'd be happy with some RUF models upgraded to Premium status and some new models added, but these cannot replace my beloved super Beetles :)

Back