Chapparal 2J please?

• Thread starter nickie882
  • 12 comments
okay, but how does that borrow glitch work?
and what are the chances i could get it with a birthday ticket?

Borrow glitch it is the best bet or I can give you a 1970 birthday ticket but you need pot luck to get it with the ticket.

As he says borrow or get the ticket as which is pot luck if get anyway and I have loads of them, unless anybody can give you a glitch ticket which only a few have anyway as I do but not know which s which ;):)

In the 1970 birthday ticket there is 12 cars in there to get the 2J is pot luck.
12 cars but the majority of them have numerous color variations, Lv 23 ticket has greatly increased odds.

Lv 23 is NOT better than a 1970 ticket, the fact that the cars come in different colors does not change the chances of getting a specific car. lets say you want a car from a ticket that has a total of 20 cars, then there is a chance of 1/20 to get it. If 10 of the cars comes in 5 different colors, there is still a chance of 1/20 the get the car you want. but if the car you want comes in 5 differnet colors, there is only a chance of 1/100 the get the car you want, ia a specific color you want.

Anyway, @nickie882 has not been online since april 20'th so I'd say we can consider this completed.

Back