Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02

• Thread starter cm11
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
badhusband
Hi there,

I'm looking for the Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 which must be unused and unmodified. I would prefer 0 miles but will be fine if it isn't (as it should be under or around 100 miles if bought from the OCD).

I can offer any car or ticket from my Garage (see sig).

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm looking for the Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 which must be unused and unmodified. I would prefer 0 miles but will be fine if it isn't (as it should be under or around 100 miles if bought from the OCD).

I can offer any car or ticket from my Garage (see sig).

Thanks

Win it with the Sport Truck Race in Amateur events. Very easy. UCD model always have miles, and the only way anyone can get 0/0/0 is if they get prize. I doubt anyone would give up that sweet hot rod 552 hp car.

Win it with the Sport Truck Race in Amateur events. Very easy. UCD model always have miles, and the only way anyone can get 0/0/0 is if they get prize. I doubt anyone would give up that sweet hot rod 552 hp car.

Hmm, I think that Event only gives Midget II as prize

OP, I don't have it, but I'm looking for it as well 👍

Not true, most people get there 0/0/0 cars either from the OCD (last few months) or ripping tickets 👍

You cannot win it. I have the truck already but I've used it in the past. I'm now after it unused.

It isn't rare or hard to get ahold of as a 0/0/0; as some one else said, many people get it from tickets, and this community is so large that some will have it.

I have a red one with 262 km's on the meter, unused and unmodified.

I'm willing to trade for your 1978 B'day ticket, can send tomorrow.

Hey is SSR or SST the prize of the b-spec American series?

I have a red one with 262 km's on the meter, unused and unmodified.

I'm willing to trade for your 1978 B'day ticket, can send tomorrow.

Sounds good to me, add me to friends list. I'm able to send today so I'll probably send the ticket in advance if you're comfortable with that?

Thanks

Hey is SSR or SST the prize of the b-spec American series?

It isn't a prize reward

cm11
Sounds good to me, add me to friends list. I'm able to send today so I'll probably send the ticket in advance if you're comfortable with that?

Thanks

It isn't a prize reward

Lol I'm sure one if this twi cars you win in b-spec :/

Back