Votes: 60 25.3%
  • Pikes Peak Hill Climb

Votes: 111 46.8%
  • Circuito de Jerez

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Paul Ricard Circuit

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
If Bathurst makes it in GT6, I will love driving around it in the '93 Calsonic GT-R, destroying the V8 competition.. :sly:

I'd love to hear the bogan crowd 'booing' after the race. PD should simulate that. đź‘Ť

I've voted Bathurst also... Just because it's an excellent track, and there has been a very minimal selection of Australian cars and tracks in past GT games.

My close second is Pikes Peak. It was great fun in GT2.

Watkins Glen, because as far as random courses from F1 history go I care a lot more for that than any of the ones in the poll.

Autodromo di Imola

It's actually called Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

Anyway, that's my pick. Great track although I liked it more before they changed the final section just recently.

Without selected choices I'd probably say Circuit Gilles Villeneuve as my #1 choice. Over the years I've been pretty happy with GT's new tracks (Nurburging, Monza, Spa, and now Silverstone), but if I had to choose one more it'd prob be that one. Would be nice to get a more accurate/narrower Monaco though.

Circuito do Estoril - butchered by modernisation. Used to be more flowing, now has a lot more tight corners and a cumbersome chicane.

Autodromo di Imola - too many chicanes. If people didn't watch the Senna movie most wouldn'tve heard of it.

Bathurst Circuit - Mt Panorama is pretty great, would like to see it. I voted for it.

Pikes Peak Hill Climb - if we are talking about the entire hill climb, that would be great. Would be a fantastic addition. I didn't vote for it just based on how I think PD would implement it. But if it was done properly, and garnered enough interest online, it might be better than Bathurst IMO.

Circuito de Jerez - unspectacular circuit. If additional world circuits are added to the GT series I'd rather them be in some way special, either in terms of being a renowned drivers circuit, undulating, unique layout, picturesque, or historic. Jerez is not really any of those things.

Paul Ricard Circuit - it has some fast corners, but the fact that the course is just painted on tarmac means that it would be a penalty-inducing disaster like Fuji. I don't see why it would be high on anyone's list of tracks in a racing game, to be honest.

Last edited:
Pikes Peak would be something unique and interesting, especially if the bollards and 'obstacles' are on the road like at the events.

Pikes Peak and Bathurst are the standouts. I can't really think of a current motor racing circuit like Bathurst. A 20km Hillclimb is likewise unique.

I'd love to hear the bogan crowd 'booing' after the race. PD should simulate that. đź‘Ť

:D:D:D

I voted Bathurst as it's the most famous Australian track and it would be brilliant to see it accurately built by PD! I just hope that while they were there they maybe have selected a photo mode location as well as they did in Spain.

Sure you're not talking about Montreal last weekend? :P

Could it be true?

i19QmeLO5zzeWSH_zps6cf45a00.jpg

Mount Panorama (Bathurst) will certainly be in the game. However, the image above is fake as it is the only circuit with a real image of the location, the sun icon is not semi-transparent, the map design is inconsistent and the text used for it's name is different to all the others. Besides, why abbreviate Mount to Mt when you could put Circuit below the fully wording.

The poll in this thread is actually a tough one for me. I love Autodromo di Imola but I would probably opt for Pikes Peak as it different to everything and the overused word 'epic' suits it perfectly.

One of my favourite circuits is Circuit Brno in Czech Republic. I first tried it in ToCA Race Driver 3 on PS2 and it is where I won my first ever online race. Since then I have a serious soft spot for the Audi A4 DTM Red Bull too.

Last edited:
Tough poll. I like Pike's Peak but it's point-to-point and I would prefer a looped circuit. That leaves it between Bathurst and Imola. I partially want Imola because it's historically significant as the place where Senna died doing what he loved doing. I ended up voting for the interesting Bathurst though.

Absolutely Imola.

Technicality,
Danger,
Speed,
History.

It is a track that has everything. I used to love tearing around it in F1:CE

Think about it - if Imola was still deemed dangerous after Senna's death, would F1 still have been racing there until 2006?

The answer is no.

I think he is referring to danger as a generalisation. Every track in the world has an aspect of danger in it. We all know that motorsport is dangerous. You see reminders everywhere, whether it be signs, crashes and even what happened after the race in Canada a while ago. I was at the Donington Historic Festival last month, there was classic touring car racing going on all day and on the final day a driver lost his life to his injuries. There hasn't been an immediate call for Donington to be shut down.

I chose Paul Ricard. A great ultra fast circuit with a lot of variations/layouts available. Perfect for every car of the game ;)

Back