Votes: 60 25.3%
  • Pikes Peak Hill Climb

Votes: 111 46.8%
  • Circuito de Jerez

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Paul Ricard Circuit

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
I think it got made less dangerous, but was still a handful.
Good job bumping up a one year, one month dormant thread.
George-Costanza-clapping.gif

Good job bumping up a one year, one month dormant thread.
George-Costanza-clapping.gif

GTP mods don't seem to mind people bumping graveyard threads, which I find very very strange.

Other forums would ban people for such things if they do it several times.

If a thread hasn't been posted on in let's say... 3 months? It should automatically lock/archive itself, in my opinion.

Not gonna lie...I love the irony of folks complaining about how PDI loves Time Trials, yet Pikes Peak is the #1 most requested venue. A place ONLY useful for Time Trials.

Who says you and your friends can't race to the top, turn around, and go back down again? ;) (Rinse, repeat)

GTP mods don't seem to mind people bumping graveyard threads, which I find very very strange.

If a thread hasn't been posted on in let's say... 3 months? It should automatically lock/archive itself, in my opinion.
Different approach here. It is considered better to bump existing threads, regardless of age, than it is to create a new one on the same topic. It is different than any community I've ever been part of, but it isn't bad. Just different. There's value in both.

Who says you and your friends can't race to the top, turn around, and go back down again? ;) (Rinse, repeat)
So it's okay to bump a thread from 2003 or prior? I see some of those a few hundred pages back on some of the topics...

Well i usually love racing on race tracks, but rallying is very very poor in GT6. Just 3 events in the whole game!!!!!!
So i had to pick Pikes Peak. GT3 had the best rallying, so manny nice, great racks. But with each new GT rally is vannishing

lol 'not as well known'?

Imola is mostly famous because of you know what. And I have only seen the other tracks on minor racing games. GT already has most of the world's best tracks already. Also keep in mind that I'm not a big fan of motorsport.

Bland tracks up there.
Save Bathhurst - Which I am glad PD used - they even modelled the ridiculously dangerous Drop Bear (Koala)
How about a Clermont Ferrand or a Pau or a St.Jovite or a Cadwell Park or even a challenging changing surfaces Monsanto Park.

Back