Chunkee_Monkey: 2012/2013 Delta Wing (650PP/RH)

• Thread starter Bee_Bee9
  • 102 comments

Lexus IS 200 '98

pearlalt.JPG

Notes - Tested in Career Mode and Online Private Lobby/Real Grip. As usual when I'm finished I run 2 laps round Mount Panorama as a test to compare to similar tunes I have built, lap 2 - 02:27.641

450PP / 267BHP / 1077kg / 54:46 / Sports Hard / FR

Available for 20.7K from the Dealership.

Purchases
Sports Hard.
Fully Adjustable Suspension.
Fully Adjustable Gearing.
Fully Adjustable Differential.
Stage 3 Engine Tuning.
Sports Computer.
Racing Exhaust.
Isometric Manifold.
Catalytic Converter.
Intake Tuning.
Stage 3 Weight Reduction.
Window Weight Reduction.

Settings

Suspension: 78 80 / 12.0 4.0 / 3 2 / 5 3 / 1 3 / 0.0 0.0 / 0.0 +0.12
Brakes: 4 5
Gearing: 112mph / 3.36 / 2.49 / 1.93 / 1.57 / 1.322 / 1.11 / 3.065
Differential: 5 / 5 / 19
Power: 99.2%

Thankyou and enjoy, Bee9.

Last edited:
Regarding your Alfa Mito tune.... I didn't expect it to work but hell it works a treat. I was struggling for bronze with standard car which I hated. I put on your time and got good by nearly 3 second on first attempt.

Thanks

Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (Seasonal TT Build)

5363514942_98a8c0dca4_o.jpg

Notes - Alternative build to what's going round. Once built ran some laps and clocked a 2.8. Today was about slight tweak to gearing and rim size, happy with what's here and clocked a 01:02.664 (top 50) - change gear about 6500 revs, not a hot lapper so I only run 1-2 laps at a time and when I get an ok time...I'm done with it.

450PP / 274BHP / 1120kg / 60:40 / Comfort Soft / 4WD

@seb15000

Thanks for this tune, quite happy with my results but oddly I can't get the BHP too 274? I'm stuck @ 270 even with oil change? :boggled:

Thanks for this tune, quite happy with my results but oddly I can't get the BHP too 274? I'm stuck @ 270 even with oil change? :boggled:

My mistake, 274bhp was final output when using a prior power package, should read and now ammended to show 271BHP.

:cheers: for spotting that.

Delta Wing 2013 and 2012

DeltaWing_zps74fd3a0c.jpg

Nissan-Delta-Wing.jpg

2013 - 650PP / 261BHP / 490kg / 33:67 / Racing Hard / MR
2012 - 650PP / 262BHP / 475kg / 33:67 / Racing Hard / MR

Car available 2 Million each from the Dealership.

Purchases (both cars)
Pit Service and improve Body Rigidity.

Settings (both cars)
Suspension: 30 60 / 5.57 14.58 / 4 4 / 4 2 / 1 1 / 0 0 / 0.0 +0.2
Brakes: 5 3
Gearing: 199mph / 2.66 / 1.86 / 1.4 / 1.1 / 0.89 / 3.5
Differnetial: 7 / 7 / 25
Power: 2013 - 75.9% / 2012 - 87.6%
Body: Downforce 1330

Le Mans 24 Minute Challenge
DeltaWing 2013
Power: 100% ( 687PP / 344BHP / 490kg / 33:67 )
Available but not used, oil change and Turbo upgrades.
Gearing: 199mph / 2.66 / 1.76 / 1.32 / 1.02 / 0.79 / 3.38

Clipping the grass will result in spinning out unlike the AI where it's just an extension of the track. Keep an eye open for fast approaching AI who will hit you from behind causing big time loss, seems the AI especially in the Peugeot 905 have difficulty exiting corners and looses ground to other AI, it then makes use of the draft and this excess speed seems to be too much for the AI who will take you out if your not observing those fast approaching blue dots.

Racing Hard Tyres - Will last the whole race, pit on the end of lap 6 for a splash and dash of about 10 litres of fuel. Pitting on an earlier lap especially if your in any incidents could leave too much ground to make up and the AI will back off so as not to force another lap and the race will be done by 6 laps. Pitting on lap 6 if your running a decent race will force the race into a 7 lapper, think I finished just over 14 seconds in front and was running laps of about 3.47/3.48

Racing Soft Tyres - Agaian will last but I pitted end of lap 4, took on 10 lites of fuel. Race went into a 7 lapper and won by 27+ seconds.
Think racing on the soft tyre lead to an easier race and widened the pit window as on hards you have to pit on 6 to force a 7 lap race.

Nurburgring 24 Minute Challenge
DeltaWing 2012 @650PP
No changes where necassary, ran on Racing Hards as forgot to buy any wet weather tyres. No pitting needed. Finished about 2 minutes in front.

Spa 24 Minutes
DeltaWing 2012
No changes to settings but power now at 100%
668PP / 299BHP / 475kg / 33:67 / Racing Hard / MR
No need for wet weather tyres, no need for pitting. More than enough fuel and easy enough race if you avoid the kerbs at high speed, lapped 2nd place by end of lap 10 of an 11 lap race.

Last edited:
SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08

2008-dodge-viper-srt10-acr.jpg

As requested, something I don't normally jump into. Decided to keep it on Sports tyres instead of upgrading to the Racing Tyres.

600PP / 624BHP / 1257kg / 50:50 / Sports Soft / FR

Available for 100K from the dealership.

Purchases
Racing Brake Kit.
Fully Adjustable Gearbox.
Catalytic Converter.

Settings
Suspension: 85 85 / 10 15.5 / 2 4 / 5 2 / 4 5 / 0 0 / -0.10 0.00
Brakes: 3 4
Gearing: 280mph / 2.64 / 1.69 / 1.28 / 1.01 / 0.82 / 0.67 / 3.011
Differential: 7 / 7 / 25
Power: 99.5%

Made some minor adjustments after testing online, rear ride height lowered, brake altered, differential tweaked and gearing altered, will run a 2 lapper round usual track to put a time up.

I have not ran it online yet however I have to say for the American car races under the A license it walked all over the competition with the DS3. I am in the middle of putting a racing cockpit together for use with my GT Force wheel and will retest it online with the wheel but I have no doubt that it will "BEE" smooth as butter. I gave the tune to a friend of mine and he agreed that it was a great tune. Thanks for taming the beast for me.

Hello Bee Bee, I have just found your garage and will run the Delta over the weekend and get back to you. You have tuned some of my favourite cars my friend and I look forward to corresponding in the future. Kind regards. :)

Audi S3 '02 Rally Car

audi-rally-car.jpg

500PP / 371BHP / 1178kg / 52:48 / Dirt Tyres / 4WD

Car available for 41.07K from the Dealership

Purchases
Dirt Tyres.
Racing brake Kit.
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit.
Carbon Propeller Shaft.
Torque Differential.
Stage 1 Engine Tuning.
Sports Computer.
Racing Exhaust.
Isometric Manifold.
Sports Catalytic Converter.
Intake Tuning.
High Range Turbo Kit.

Settings
Suspension: 110 110 / 9 8 / 6 6 / 7 8 / 4 5 / 0 0 / 0 +0.1
Brakes: 8 6
Gearing: 149mph / 2.66 / 1.91 / 1.6 / 1.34 / 1.09 / 0.91 / 3.9
Differnetial: 10 10 / 20 40 / 10 20
Torque: 35:65
Power: 98.7%

Reg
Hi, if front to rear is left to right how can front be 80 and rear 78 if it reads 78/80?

Originally it was 80 78 but i have since made a few minor changes to the IS 200, one of those being 78 80. :)

Hello bee , I just wanted to give you massive props for your incredible tunes. I've used about 8 or 9 of them and yours are way better than any of the other tuner guys , keep up the great work. I will need if you have time a Sauber Mercedes tune.

Hello bee , I just wanted to give you massive props for your incredible tunes. I've used about 8 or 9 of them and yours are way better than any of the other tuner guys , keep up the great work. I will need if you have time a Sauber Mercedes tune.

Much appreciated taking the time to leave some feedback...at times I wonder if my stuff actually gets used.....glad to see it does :)

All the other tunes I tried from others had far to much under steer. I like to get into the corners fast and I can mash the brakes and your tunes will pull me right around the turn no under steer at all, you've made my gt6 experience enjoyable. Will you be doing tunes for future seasonal ?

All the other tunes I tried from others had far to much under steer. I like to get into the corners fast and I can mash the brakes and your tunes will pull me right around the turn no under steer at all, you've made my gt6 experience enjoyable. Will you be doing tunes for future seasonal ?

Possibly yes, you can always drop us a pm if your looking for something, cannot promise I can cook something up everytime but If time allows will try to build you what you need. Just get the information to me, car/PP/tyres/track etc etc.

No not another release from me, just want to make sure I don't loose the set-up. Used the KTM X-BOW Street and won at 24-Minutes of Le Mans.

600PP / 482BHP / 873kg / 47:53 / Racing Softs / MR

Oil Change/Improve Body Rigidity/Full Suspension/Full Gearbox/Full Differential/Triple-Plate Clutch/Stage 3 Engine Tune/Sports Computer/Racing Exhaust/Sports catalytic Converter/High Range Turbo/Stage 3 Weight Reduction.

72 75 / 7.43 6.74 / 3 3 / 4 2 / 4 3 / 0 0 / 0 0.25
5 1
155mph / 3.137 / 2.239 / 1.827 / 1.521 / 1.289 / 1.076 / 2.551
5 / 5 / 30
99.8%
123kg @ -50%

Pit end of lap 4 - Racing Soft and 49 litres.

Hello Bee Bee,

GREAT tunes! Thanks. So far have tried the Delta wing and the 2 Vipers. The Deltas handle like a Stratos - but that goes with the turf - ha ha. Great for a stress free win at Sarthe (my favourite though was outright speed and careful driving in a Peugeot FAP). The SRT ACR '08 is one THE BEST tunes out there! Great pace, smooth and I like the way you have strengthened the braking - really suits the car and doesn't affect turning or handling. The Anniv. Edition has MAD acceleration but is a tad twitchy under braking. I am looking fwd to see what you have been able to achieve with the Cizetta - is the final gear setting just the stock I assume?). Well done and thank you again for generosity. :)

Hello Bee Bee,

GREAT tunes! Thanks. So far have tried the Delta wing and the 2 Vipers. The Deltas handle like a Stratos - but that goes with the turf - ha ha. Great for a stress free win at Sarthe (my favourite though was outright speed and careful driving in a Peugeot FAP). The SRT ACR '08 is one THE BEST tunes out there! Great pace, smooth and I like the way you have strengthened the braking - really suits the car and doesn't affect turning or handling. The Anniv. Edition has MAD acceleration but is a tad twitchy under braking. I am looking fwd to see what you have been able to achieve with the Cizetta - is the final gear setting just the stock I assume?). Well done and thank you again for generosity. :)

The Cizetta's final gear is posted, although will double check when I switch on tonight.
As for the Delta's, plenty of tips going around about how to drive these cars - all I would say is make sure you have scrubbed enough speed off the car before the corner, you can get away with a gentle tap of the brakes during a corner but anything harder and you will turn the car into a "Stratos" style drive like you said. Once a few laps are under your belt it becomes quite easy to drive without really the need for any prior thinking. Have made a faster version but that involved playing with the car's ballast and was not too keen on doing that as the Delta's are all about no wing and a rear weighted car.
Glad the SRT ACR '08 was a nice drive for you, was done as a request or else probably would not have driven in it, habe a tendency to play around with the lower PP kind of cars.

Hope any other cars you try work out ok for you, not sure what's coming next, play around in plenty of cars and follow my urges and what I want to drive on any given day, hence the Audi Rally car :)

Cheers Bee9

Hey there bee , 1st off that tune on the range rover is the best 1 yet . I used the range rover 2 beat the 1st 2 fifteen minute races lol, beat the McLaren race car. I couldn't catch that pack on the third one on nurburgring. So I was wondering can you make me a tune for the willow springs 10 lap race in s class. Would love a gtr black edition with up 2 650 pp on ss tires. if you could do that for me that would be awesome. Otherwise I will find one of your other toons and use it.

Do you think that body rigidity improves the car? In what? Thanks

I want to know if it can improves the car, as i tested a car (sti '09) with improved rigidity and i was 4sec faster than the sti with no improved rigidity.

Hello Bee, I am about to try this and thought I would send you a template I made up to maybe help others. Take it or leave it. :)

Audi S3 Rally car ’02 (Chunkee 500pp)

Parts to Buy:

Fully Customisable Transmission

Fully Customisable Suspension

Fully Customisable LSD

Fully Customisable Torque Differential

Engine Tuning Stage 1

Sports Computer

Racing Exhaust

Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Sports Catalytic Converter

Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3

High Range Turbo Kit

Double Plate Clutch / Carbon propeller Shaft / Racing Brakes

Suspension:

Ride Height: 110/110

Spring Rate: 9.00/8.00

Dampers Compression: 6/6

Dampers Extension: 7/8

Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5

Camber Angle: 00.0/00.0

Toe: 0.00/0.01

Racing Brakes: 8/6

Transmission:

Max Speed: 149 MPH

1st Gear: 2.660

2nd Gear: 1.910

3rd Gear: 1.600

4th Gear: 1.340

5th Gear: 1.090

Final Gear: 3.900

LSD:

10/10

20/40

10/20

Torque Split: 35/65

Audi S3 '02 Rally Car

audi-rally-car.jpg

500PP / 371BHP / 1178kg / 52:48 / Dirt Tyres / 4WD

Car available for 41.07K from the Dealership

Purchases
Dirt Tyres.
Racing brake Kit.
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit.
Carbon Propeller Shaft.
Torque Differential.
Stage 1 Engine Tuning.
Sports Computer.
Racing Exhaust.
Isometric Manifold.
Sports Catalytic Converter.
Intake Tuning.
High Range Turbo Kit.

Settings
Suspension: 110 110 / 9 8 / 6 6 / 7 8 / 4 5 / 0 0 / 0 +0.1
Brakes: 8 6
Gearing: 149mph / 2.66 / 1.91 / 1.6 / 1.34 / 1.09 / 0.91 / 3.9
Differnetial: 10 10 / 20 40 / 10 20
Torque: 35:65
Power: 98.7%
Hey Bee, this car is not in the dealership. I may be 54 but I can still see!:D Have you taken the ordinary S3 and tuned it for rally?:gtpflag:

Hey Bee, this car is not in the dealership. I may be 54 but I can still see!:D Have you taken the ordinary S3 and tuned it for rally?:gtpflag:

Sorry for delay in posting, not been on for a week. The 1.03 update put me off and just could not be bothered to turn on. Yes it's the bog standard Audi in the dealership, was a little bored and decided to have a play with the S3, its quite loose and I just enjoyed getting the back swinging about ready for the turns.

Hey there bee , 1st off that tune on the range rover is the best 1 yet . I used the range rover 2 beat the 1st 2 fifteen minute races lol, beat the McLaren race car. I couldn't catch that pack on the third one on nurburgring. So I was wondering can you make me a tune for the willow springs 10 lap race in s class. Would love a gtr black edition with up 2 650 pp on ss tires. if you could do that for me that would be awesome. Otherwise I will find one of your other toons and use it.

Will have a look for you, not been on for a week but when I next turn on will have a gander at the Black Edition.

Back