- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
I made the ramming thread and I find it fun,but it is wrong in lobbies that have nothing to do with ramming!

Will you do things like Drivetrain restrictions and different tire restriction? I'm tired of 600PP Italias, GTR's, etc.
Please Add me: ELITE_CHICOMALO

Just one thing jkt008, my PSN is Ushuaia08, it is different to my GTP nick which has the h in the wrong place. Thanks

usuhaia08
Just one thing jkt008, my PSN is Ushuaia08, it is different to my GTP nick which has the h in the wrong place. Thanks

Ok np

ChicoMaloXD
Will you do things like Drivetrain restrictions and different tire restriction? I'm tired of 600PP Italias, GTR's, etc.
Please Add me: ELITE_CHICOMALO

Yes for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the fastest, but I'm getting better. My PSN is coyle1982. I like races from 100hp up to the GT500's and DTM's.

mad_as_toast
I'm not the fastest, but I'm getting better. My PSN is coyle1982. I like races from 100hp up to the GT500's and DTM's.

Ok

I would like to join.
I'm not a pro skilled racer, but always enjoy a clean race. I don't mind if I win or I get last position, If the battle is clean the fun for me is the same.
I like all class of cars, from 0'5 HP to 2000 HP. I never use aids, but ABS:1, and I love the sport hards tyres and confort...
So if you want me in your races feel free to add me. (my PSN is under the avatar)
I'm from spain, you can see my english is bad, but I think this will not be a problem :)

Count me in , in now days its really hard to find good clean racing lobby , so it would be really nice to add good racers to friends and race with them :)

Fell free to add me and race with me CLEAN !!! :)

PSN - Dimse91

My PSN: MrGrado

(just have "GTP member" or some thing similar included with friend request please. I don't want some random 8yo I met playing some first player shooter as friend.)

add me in PSN: albtifosi
Its very problematic for me to find clean racers. None of my friends really play gran turismo. Everyone does the call of duty thing. I need more people like me in my friends list.

I would like to join.
I'm not a pro skilled racer, but always enjoy a clean race. I don't mind if I win or I get last position, If the battle is clean the fun for me is the same.

same here..

I think we have enough clean racers :)....

SUPER GT500 @ suzuka :)

johnnyclark
same here..

I think we have enough clean racers :)....

SUPER GT500 @ suzuka :)

Yeah I think we do but any others are welcome:)

You racing online now jkt? If so I have just come online so ill be happy to join in.:)

Ecchi-BANZAII!!
I'm in but I can't play ATM since my PS3 is dead.

Ok was it a fat? Because my fat died 5 weeks ago. Now I'm on a slim.

Add me up, I love a good clean race. I'll even go so far as to avoid a pass or speed to avoid hitting another car.

Doncowleone
Add me up, I love a good clean race. I'll even go so far as to avoid a pass or speed to avoid hitting another car.

Great I'll add you in

Back