- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
Both challenges ended. 👍

Congrats to Bushby_23.

OP will be updated later.

werty_56-1
Thanks

Do I still got any price to request ? (I don't think soo but ... :scared:)

Yep, 2 second place prizes. 👍

How was Nurbtona?
I'm thinking about holding a race at the track.

Yep, 2 second place prizes. 👍

How was Nurbtona?
I'm thinking about holding a race at the track.

It was cool :dopey:

Prizes :

6 paints :

2x Burgundry Metalic (from dodge or chevrolet)
2x AMG Monza Grau
2x Premium LeMans Blue 3d (from 370z GTA)

Cars :

DB9 Coupe '06
VW Golf RM (can it be RM'ed ?)

Cheers :D

werty_56-1
It was cool :dopey:

Prizes :

6 paints :

2x Burgundry Metalic (from dodge or chevrolet)
2x AMG Monza Grau
2x Premium LeMans Blue 3d (from 370z GTA)

Cars :

DB9 Coupe '06
VW Golf RM (can it be RM'ed ?)

Cheers :D

Sure. I'll send them over starting from today.

werty_56-1
All received , did you use some special tune on the DB9 or you just know how do I like cars :lol:

Just found that tune from GTPlanet. :)
Did you like it?

Hey guys and gals

I am soooo frustrated with gt5 right now, spend way too much time looking for clean racing and clean rooms. I am so happy I found this thread!

Will be adding per post #1, my PSN id is same as my name here: db_Is_Me. Please add me!!!!

What you should know:
*I am based in Australia. My ISP is good. Anywhere in Oz and APAC is fine. US is no problem. I have had some great races with people in Europe, but it can lag out. UK generally OK, but i find the further south in europe the worse, eg spain. US is generally very good network wise.... Canada pretty much ok, ey?. South America err, not so good. NZ...no comment XD.
*In particular, I love shuffle racing and same make racing. Both of which are so hard to find clean drivers. So, if you like those, please add me!
*My most frequent time is Thursday pm Australia eastern time (Sydney).

I want to race. I try to be very, very clean and hold high standards to others. I won't block. I will redress if i mess up.
Thanks to this thread, I know I can't be the only one!

db

db_Is_Me
Hey guys and gals

I am soooo frustrated with gt5 right now, spend way too much time looking for clean racing and clean rooms. I am so happy I found this thread!

Will be adding per post #1, my PSN id is same as my name here: db_Is_Me. Please add me!!!!

What you should know:
*I am based in Australia. My ISP is good. Anywhere in Oz and APAC is fine. US is no problem. I have had some great races with people in Europe, but it can lag out. UK generally OK, but i find the further south in europe the worse, eg spain. US is generally very good network wise.... Canada pretty much ok, ey?. South America err, not so good. NZ...no comment XD.
*In particular, I love shuffle racing and same make racing. Both of which are so hard to find clean drivers. So, if you like those, please add me!
*My most frequent time is Thursday pm Australia eastern time (Sydney).

I want to race. I try to be very, very clean and hold high standards to others. I won't block. I will redress if i mess up.
Thanks to this thread, I know I can't be the only one!

db

Sure mate. Welcome to the club. :) Feel free to add me.

Back