- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
Bushby_23
Damn it! It appears I have missed a prime opertunity to massively extend my lead. Stupid Uni work and such.

On another, slightly off topic note, I have now purchased a DFGT wheel, but am yet to set it up.

Sounds great. :D

New challenges will be up sometime next week. 👍

Hello: Don't know if you are accepting new members but here goes. PSN ID "livetiludye". Gtplanet id "luvtadrive". I will FR the rooms . If I don't hear from U in 5 days I'll assume the reply is "hit the road Mate". I 'd like to add that I have perused these various clubs /leagues postings for sometime now & YOU are by far, the most accomadating Host/Admin. i've yet to encounter on this site. Patience is a virtue . Good for you my friend. PS. no "brown nose" intended.

luvtadrive
Hello: Don't know if you are accepting new members but here goes. PSN ID "livetiludye". Gtplanet id "luvtadrive". I will FR the rooms . If I don't hear from U in 5 days I'll assume the reply is "hit the road Mate". I 'd like to add that I have perused these various clubs /leagues postings for sometime now & YOU are by far, the most accomadating Host/Admin. i've yet to encounter on this site. Patience is a virtue . Good for you my friend. PS. no "brown nose" intended.

Welcome to the club mate. 👍 Sorry I didn't notice your request to join the club before.

2 new challenges up, with some big points available.

Thanks. I may may not have followed procedure iniatially when first signing On way back when this was getting off the ground . Congratultions on a successful club. You have to tell me how you managed a"gold" on the "cone slalome" course using a DFGT. Ive got a g27 & the dead zone in the wheel causes me to oversteer late in all but the first 4 gates. How did you manage?

Hey jkt, been a while since iv'e posted here, anyway Indy car challenge looks great 👍 also, is the Super GT event going to happen? still "TBA" because I really want to do it :)

luvtadrive
Thanks. I may may not have followed procedure iniatially when first signing On way back when this was getting off the ground . Congratultions on a successful club. You have to tell me how you managed a"gold" on the "cone slalome" course using a DFGT. Ive got a g27 & the dead zone in the wheel causes me to oversteer late in all but the first 4 gates. How did you manage?

Check out this video. It helped me out a lot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7n-WFVtDoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The main thing is to be gentle on the inputs of your steering, and accelerator. 👍

harrison1476
Hey jkt, been a while since iv'e posted here, anyway Indy car challenge looks great 👍 also, is the Super GT event going to happen? still "TBA" because I really want to do it :)

Yep, we can do the Super GT event on the 19th or 20th. (This is the earliest I can do it.)

Just need to receive all of the racers' available hours, then we can go through the event. 👍

JGT: would you FR the rooms to me > I'd like to see if Iam going have "768" issues. If I do then I'll stop practicing . Indy speed way = 0.38'985. Nurb/F =1.50'xx. Indy road course= 1.29'xx, up til now. Hope to see ya at the track soon.

luvtadrive
JGT: would you FR the rooms to me > I'd like to see if Iam going have "768" issues. If I do then I'll stop practicing . Indy speed way = 0.38'985. Nurb/F =1.50'xx. Indy road course= 1.29'xx, up til now. Hope to see ya at the track soon.

Friend requests will be accepted soon. 👍
By the way, the Indy Road Course event is a race, not a time trial. ;)
If you're interested in being in the race, just let me know which car you'll be using, and your available hours.

odge35
Hey guys I'm back! Been off for ages due to other games but getting back into the swing of things

Hey there odge! Long time, no see. Hope you get back into racing again. :)

Nurburgring: 1:50.972

Indy: 39.221 , 38.xx is hard to believe.. I pushed hard, this is SOLO, no draft right jkt? Anyway I can kind of believe it.. But hard to do

Great. looking forward to some fun on the track with clean racers. Indy road roace = Takata Dome- Indy speedway times are solo but nothing to write home about.

Nurburgring GP/F : 1:58.574 Abt Audi TT-R Touring car

Nurburgring GP/F : 1:51.088 R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation)

Last edited:
Hey jkt008 if there are spots open, then I would like to join. PSN ID cnd01. Let me know when the next challenge is. Thanks

I'm really looking good clean racing club, so i i would try to join this club , to have a group of people who knows how to drive clean and friendly. So if there is any chance to join this group , let me know.

Right, I'm moderately back, managed to get a time for the Indy challenge: 38.360

Trying for a DTM time now

Edit: On a 1:55.309

Last edited:
cnd01
Hey jkt008 if there are spots open, then I would like to join. PSN ID cnd01. Let me know when the next challenge is. Thanks

Welcome, 2 challenges are already up, with only 19 hours to go.

harrison1476
Nurburgring GP/F : 1:54.129

I didn't see unlimited tuning xD

To lutavdrive: great time man

Great effort. 👍 Leaderboard updated.

Vend1go
I'm really looking good clean racing club, so i i would try to join this club , to have a group of people who knows how to drive clean and friendly. So if there is any chance to join this group , let me know.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the club. :)

Bushby_23
Right, I'm moderately back, managed to get a time for the Indy challenge: 38.360

Trying for a DTM time now

Edit: On a 1:55.309

Great times Bushby. :)

HEY : Whats all going on dudes? Whats dadeelieyo? where is anybody. When is someone going to visit the CRC rooms. When do we race? Where do we race? WHO wants to race? GAAAGHH!!!

bcrocks414
psn: elite_sniper414.
Im in

Welcome to the club. 👍

The last challenge for the Clean Racers Club is up. I unfortunately can't host this club anymore as I no longer have the time and effort to do it. I've met some brilliant racers along the way.

Thanks to everyone who joined, and mostly to the people who have participated!

The 3 rooms will still be active, and I'll be maintaining them for racers if they'd like to have some races at some point. 👍

Welcome to the club. 👍

The last challenge for the Clean Racers Club is up. I unfortunately can't host this club anymore as I no longer have the time and effort to do it. I've met some brilliant racers along the way.

Thanks to everyone who joined, and mostly to the people who have participated!

The 3 rooms will still be active, and I'll be maintaining them for racers if they'd like to have some races at some point. 👍

That's a real shame :( sad to see it die out. But it has been some good racing between those I've raced against on track, and through time trials as well :cheers:

Just about the challenge, does that mean if the regular car has the ability to have two seats in it but the race car version only has one (M3 GTR race car for example) is still able to be run, or no dice with that?

Bushby_23
That's a real shame :( sad to see it die out. But it has been some good racing between those I've raced against on track, and through time trials as well :cheers:

Just about the challenge, does that mean if the regular car has the ability to have two seats in it but the race car version only has one (M3 GTR race car for example) is still able to be run, or no dice with that?

Haha, very tricky. :lol: It can't be any race version of a 2 or more seated car, the car has to have at least 2 seats. 👍

Jkt: You say that you won't be maintaining the series but WILL continue to host the rooms that you created for the series. Would it be OK if, from time to time< I were to suggest a spot race hosted by 1 of your rooms & used this thread to invite prior Clean Racers Club members to participate? I'd like to see a C&CRS gatheing if you will. "Clean & Casual Racing Society" using an "open" class venue with HP;WT;DT;&Tyre limits that varied from week to or event to event. You have all ready layed the ground work where clean sensible racers like to assemble so why let that go to waste. No prizes, points. No posting winners or lap times. First drivers into the room(s) are the ones who race. Track & car parameters announced on this site a week in advance of the meet. Just a thought. Perhaps you would continue on as host of your present club if you were to excuse yourself the burdensome task of keeping up with things & inputting them ono this site. Just a thought. Your friend , Tom.

jucksmanBR
Can you add me also?
PSN: jucksmanBR

Welcome.

luvtadrive
Jkt: You say that you won't be maintaining the series but WILL continue to host the rooms that you created for the series. Would it be OK if, from time to time< I were to suggest a spot race hosted by 1 of your rooms & used this thread to invite prior Clean Racers Club members to participate? I'd like to see a C&CRS gatheing if you will. "Clean & Casual Racing Society" using an "open" class venue with HP;WT;DT;&Tyre limits that varied from week to or event to event. You have all ready layed the ground work where clean sensible racers like to assemble so why let that go to waste. No prizes, points. No posting winners or lap times. First drivers into the room(s) are the ones who race. Track & car parameters announced on this site a week in advance of the meet. Just a thought. Perhaps you would continue on as host of your present club if you were to excuse yourself the burdensome task of keeping up with things & inputting them ono this site. Just a thought. Your friend , Tom.

That's a great idea, and I'd be more than happy for you to go through with it. 👍

Latest Posts

Back