(CLOSED) CARS AND OTHER ITEMS GIVE AWAY !!!!

• Thread starter robbyboy21
  • 68 comments

robbyboy21

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Here as ever be !!
robby2164
As from Tuesday April 1st I will be giving away all cars, paints, tickets, suits and helmets to anybody who needs them. And it means everything will be going until the servers close down on May the 20th as that the last time any trading be doing here for this game.

so these things will be given out as and when can do, and remember only 1 car/ticket per day, 5 paints, 5 museum cards and as many suits helmets inbox can accommodate at the time.

And don't get to greedy by asking for stuff every day as others will be get as well once you have yours done, so if not busy as I usually are, I will send some extra items to each and everyone that needs them at the time.

If I can be bothered you will be issued with paints as well suit when have car given or whatever lese you ask for, and as some cars can't be given I will check the list to see if they be able sent by ticket which is usually the alternative.

All Gt Academy cars are ticket form only and as it is I have them as well in all colours available, Ie.. Nissan Gtr black Edition '12, Nissan Gtr black Edition - tuned car '12, Nissan leaf G '11, Nissan Sylvia spec-r Aero gt '02, Nissan Skyline Gtr v-spec II '94, Nissan 370z Tuned Car '08 are only in ticket form and have all colours of cars going, But main colour seems to be Aurora Flare Blue pearl (2p)

And take note that I live UK and messages wont be answered in your timeline, so if send messages be patient and all will be answered ;)

Last edited:
Could i have a chapparel 2j or toyota 7. If they cant be sent either a ruf btr or nismo gtr lm road car please appreciate it :)

Could i have a chapparel 2j or toyota 7. If they cant be sent either a ruf btr or nismo gtr lm road car please appreciate it :)
Did you get the car I sent you because I am not near my PS3 at the moment and the chapparel 2j or toyota 7 can not be traded. Learn how to borrow glitch then I can give you any car you like.

Last edited:
Did you get the car I sent you because I am not near my PS3 at the moment and the chapparel 2j or toyota 7 can not be traded. Learn how to borrow glitch then I can give you any car you like.
Yes it did thank you.
Edit: I just acquired the race car edition of the nsx proto in thr ucd. I believe its rarer than the road car so thats a real plus :)

Last edited:

Them cars only by tickets bud will sort out at reset for you and ruf and Nismo not prob, but others are pot luck on tickets to get as well but if can do borrow glitch can share them for you anyway ;)

Them cars only by tickets bud will sort out at reset for you and ruf and Nismo not prob, but others are pot luck on tickets to get as well but if can do borrow glitch can share them for you anyway ;)
Ah ok forget about them ruf and nismo will be sweet as cheers

No problem, mate. If you see yourself out, I'll be gratefull for any donation. Thank you very much for the Aston :)

Will do all your cars as much can when sort others as well ok bud and I don't need anything back as play GT6 mostly now ;):)

@Westy17753

Sent you a '70 ticket try get your chapparal and if not will send a '70 in week as well and also sort you a nismo and a ruf if know which you need ;)

Well they are pot luck unless you can use garage editor as can put cars you want and tickets as well in save ;)

If can borrow glitch I an pit cars share for you as well ;)

I have all helmets and suits and will send some so clear gift box ok, if not on my list have send request ok and can do soon as ;)

et_
@robbyboy21 , If its not to much to ask, could you send the white alpinestars suit?
Give me min and will do, just switch ps3 of so give min and I do ok ;)

Ok bud just sent it to 2 of your accounts now ;)

Last edited:
i wouldn't mind a 2j race car ticket, and also if not, i'd like chrome and/or matte paints, really looking for them, thanks! my psn is my username..

I'd like to get those GT academy cars please!
I have all the GT academy cars for you but it will be a lot easier for me if you get the borrow glitch application then I can put them on share for you. But I can send a car every other day for but your best bet is to borrow glitch

I have all the GT academy cars for you but it will be a lot easier for me if you get the borrow glitch application then I can put them on share for you. But I can send a car every other day for but your best bet is to borrow glitch
Alright.

Last edited:
I have all them gt academy cars so not need them as got in ticket form anyway ;)

Yep ticket only and I have the leaf, skyline, Sylvia and gtr all tickets and colours ;)

And as they ar cars only 1 a day so wouldn't get all if was to sed as around 30 something tickets I have for them ;)

Yep ticket only and I have the leaf, skyline, Sylvia and gtr all tickets and colours ;)

And as they ar cars only 1 a day so wouldn't get all if was to sed as around 30 something tickets I have for them ;)
so i can get them in Aurora Blue Pearl? i had the GT academy cars on a different PS3 but that one broke so i couldnt trade them over :(

Back