(CLOSED) CARS AND OTHER ITEMS GIVE AWAY !!!!

• Thread starter robbyboy21
  • 68 comments
Sorry it was more of a... If you have time and would like to... Then i wouldnt mind taking some cars and paints off your hands. I seen there is afew requests already. Sorry if it didn't come across properly.

That ok then send request and put cars paints and I sort something ok, and only 5 paints a day so will just do what can, may get a car of choice when send as well ;)

Am i able to have a Ferrari? I dont mind which model maybe your favourite :) i also wouldnt mind chrome paints and florescent and other colours that are unusual :) thank you in advance

Am i able to have a Ferrari? I dont mind which model maybe your favourite :) i also wouldnt mind chrome paints and florescent and other colours that are unusual :) thank you in advance

ferrari Scuderia sent bud enjoy ;):)

I also wouldn't mind chrome paints and florescent and other colours that are unusual :) thank you in advance[/quote
Sent you 5 pearlescent paints and all special sits ;)

Last edited:
@robbyboy21 : I ran into some trouble with my helmets and suits, do you think you could help me out again?

It's 46 items in total, so can be sent in one go.:) Opened thread for them here.

Let me know if you can help me out.;)

et_
@robbyboy21 : I ran into some trouble with my helmets and suits, do you think you could help me out again?

It's 46 items in total, so can be sent in one go.:) Opened thread for them here.

Let me know if you can help me out.;)
Not problem bud will do soon as let me know which want and all done ;):)

And if got any spare birthday tickets from 2006 - 2010 be helpful to finish collection as thought had them ;):)

Last edited:
Not problem bud will do soon as let me know which want and all done ;):)

And if got any spare birthday tickets from 2006 - 2010 be helpful to finish collection as thought had them ;):)

Thanks, I'll send a FR from the other account soon.

The 2002 year tickets and upwards are somewhat difficult to get, because to get them through birthday tickets you need to set up an account with birthday of that year, AND another account for parental reasons, because the person is under 15 years of age (I think 15 is the limit...)

I'll see if I can get my hands on them through garage editor...

I did have them but lost them, but garage editor not have them either as used that to get all others. So let me know what suits etc you need and will do all as long box empty as well ;):)

Back