Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
CCCLW49Ban.jpg

After a tight battle with bmxmitch for the tie-breaker last week which Boabdulrahman won,
he has decided to collaborate with bmxmitch for this weeks theme.

Further explanation of the theme, as described by Boabdulrahman/bmxmitch:

"Only a few were chosen to drive this car. Luckily, we can too. So show me how proud you
are to own this car and present it with yourself (driver) at Kyoto Gion or Shoren-in."

This week is a H2H week, you must choose your side Kyoto Gion or Kyoto Shoren-in.

CAR: Ferrari Enzo
UNIQUE RESTRICTION: Must have your Avatar (driver) in the shot.

gtp_cccl_rules_01-2.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.

This Thread has everything you need to know.

• There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that can later be identified to be
    part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is not immediately clear from the picture you must
    provide the exact location if it's queried.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size.
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image.
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr.
  • If you want your entry to have a link to your full sized image in the poll, make your preview a link to the full sized photo.
  • This week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 8-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

gtp_cccl_editing-2.jpg

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.

gtp_cccl_deadline-2.jpg

Sunday 19.02.12

CCCL_PrizeCar49.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I'm not 100% sure, I'm assuming both. I didn't want to put off starting the thread while getting an answer on that so I'll let Boabdulrahman clarify it in this thread when he can.​

Very unique theme this week !
I like when things are a little bit different sometimes.
And I'm sure it's gonna be a great poll 👍

Damn.
If this was 2.0 I'd soooo try to sneak in a pony and claim it as my avatar/signature :lol:
Anyways, Off to shooting.

:) Glad to see my theme now. Thanks Bo. 👍

Also, like this I can enter here too, haha.

Regarding the description. I send it like this to Boabdulrahman.
I would've gone a bit more specific if I knew he would use it like this, but for me both Kyoto versions would be Ok. Even though I thought of the Shore-in (if this is the daylight one).

:) Glad to see my theme now. Thanks Bo. 👍

Also, like this I can enter here too, haha.

Regarding the description. I send it like this to Boabdulrahman.
I would've gone a bit more specific if I knew he would use it like this, but for me both Kyoto versions would be Ok. Even though I thought of the Shore-in (if this is the daylight one).

I know where you're coming from :)

I agree 👍 .... dare I say maybe even make it a H2H??

You know what, it's been awhile since I ran a H2H and was toying with the idea of throwing one at you next week to mark 50 weeks of CCCL. But it would actually fit really well here with the two Kyoto locations sooo.... let's do it! :)

Final Entry

Just got it cleaned keep your paws off Kitty

Click It

Take a better look he's right behind the car pointing at the cat

Might have a crack at this, Never liked how the Enzo looked, If only the man himself was still here we might still have good looking Ferrari's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back