CLUB CLART Signup 39/100 -61 Available (Private Lobby Network)

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 239 comments
Looks like 4 days off a week is not enough for GTV :sly:

Papp, I am working on it (DTM vs JTC event), the plan is to have it on this Sunday with a warmup event on Fri (I think better then Thu), I will be using Lobby 3 (testing on Wen, warmup event on Fri, race night on Sunday), if it is ok. Hopefully this will help 'breaking the ice' and start using the lounges. Full details will be up later today or tomorrow.

UaVHc

UaVHc.jpg

Anyway guys. From time to time I check the Clart Casual but it is often empty. You all have to start using the lounges and one or a few of you have to start sitting in CLART Casual and keeping it warm. If I could I would be in there every night

I would sit in the Lounges for the most part every night if I could CLART, but I still haven't called Belkin to help figure out the NAT 3 issue. Maybe I'll do that today. I'm pretty much done with single player anyway so I really have nothing else to do(except oil changes and engine rebuilds :sly:). But you are correct, far too often I check the lounges and they're silent. Let's get some guys in there so we can race and get to know each other. I'll put some FR's out today to some of the members in the OP so I can communicate with them better.

Hey easy9, nice picture. Get all of your guys added to the Clart accounts. Will send you a PM later.

Results from our Div 1 GT500 GBRC race last night. I ran out of fuel (last lap 27) and lost my 4th positionso did a couple of others! lol

Come on Clart members you all could be racing like the below, just start commucating etc.

377465_10150473496318185_670468184_10304964_1917298589_n.jpg

Yeah we need to get it going, I've sat in Clart casual a couple of times for an hour or so then left after nobody came, it would be good if people came on here and said if they were intending to race then I'd know that I wasn't waiting in vein.

maybe we should set a date and car for first event if you think there are enough members (then everybody gets a goal to practise a little and will show up maybe in lounges)

i've sat in there a couple of times but nothing, let's use this thread to post some 'time's i'm online'

i'll be on wednesday from 9pm(uk) onwards

you can fr me tytanfyre

For now we have to think of 1 night per week when we should all meet at times that kind of cater for most.

Anyway, keep on topic, is a sign up thread :-)

Last edited:
Hey All - here's a thought;

I've spent hours alone in both the CLART_ & CRAP_ ... Casual race lobby's recently, which although good for testing, is hardly good for, having a fang, with someone... or some people... (!?)...

We have a network of likeminded people... in different/same clubs... with only ego & time zones seperating good, similarly challenged (:)) opponents from each other.
All everything needs is a little more honesty & organisation - and YOU'RE SO CLOSE to establishing a VERY tidy, VERY clear... clean & well defined, "tiered" system - almost a directory within one, Big Club, if you will.

Why not publish a dedicated members lounges thread within one big CLART / CRAP - time zone indexed mf of a thing to "honestly" give everyone their best shot at an enjoyable, "reliable" online racing community... against opponents of a similar Ilk? Meaning;

PSN: TCRAutohaus
Origin: Sydney, Australia.
(= GMT + whatever + dst +... tax etc)
Best time to visit :

Track: Cotê... Average Lap Time: 1:44.xx
CLART_CRAP rating : B

Lounge Owners Weapon :
TCRAutohaus Caterham "Blade"

Reg's: (eg) 1200kg max. PP.550
HR Rubber. Nice Pants etc...

It'd be nice if members' lounges became "recognised" by club members as places "they'd" feel comfortable racing in... bit like getting your favourite food from a place YOU KNOW cooks it the way YOU like it cooked! :)

T_C.

PAPPACLART
Lobmardo, updated your Q time to the OP. COme on guys keep them coming in

Hi there, I just sent my FR to all five accounts, I shall hopefully get my quali time to you by tonight/tomorrow. Please add me, I look forward to some racing soon.

My PSN is Nemesis-Reaper

thanks

Hey All - here's a thought;

I've spent hours alone in both the CLART_ & CRAP_ ... Casual race lobby's recently, which although good for testing, is hardly good for, having a fang, with someone... or some people... (!?)...

We have a network of likeminded people... in different/same clubs... with only ego & time zones seperating good, similarly challenged (:)) opponents from each other.
All everything needs is a little more honesty & organisation - and YOU'RE SO CLOSE to establishing a VERY tidy, VERY clear... clean & well defined, "tiered" system - almost a directory within one, Big Club, if you will.

Why not publish a dedicated members lounges thread within one big CLART / CRAP - time zone indexed mf of a thing to "honestly" give everyone their best shot at an enjoyable, "reliable" online racing community... against opponents of a similar Ilk? Meaning;

PSN: TCRAutohaus
Origin: Sydney, Australia.
(= GMT + whatever + dst +... tax etc)
Best time to visit :

Track: Cotê... Average Lap Time: 1:44.xx
CLART_CRAP rating : B

Lounge Owners Weapon :
TCRAutohaus Caterham "Blade"

Reg's: (eg) 1200kg max. PP.550
HR Rubber. Nice Pants etc...

It'd be nice if members' lounges became "recognised" by club members as places "they'd" feel comfortable racing in... bit like getting your favourite food from a place YOU KNOW cooks it the way YOU like it cooked! :)

T_C.

You are right. When you signed up I looked at your location, and you are our only Aussie guy, so even if members were joining the lobbies the time difference leaves you alone I am affraid.

My Lobby Idea looks like it is working Well for CRAP, as I there are allot of Aussie guys, and you have more added than CLART.

And of course it Work fantastically for my GBRC lounges which was the first.

At the moment, we will be arranging at the start, a 1 day per week meet up. This way the members already added will get a chance to all meet each other and race. And as we slowly fiill the accounts things will start to work.

Also, the problem is, many sign up, but dont make the effort to communicate or to push to get people involved :-)

what about a meeting tonight

tuesday
20.00 h CET
lounge: CLART_Casual
and we do some single make racing with some cars from garage?

everybody who reads this message and has time
come to the CASUAL CLART lounge for some practice races, fun and get to know each other...

I'll post it on the GT5 message board also

ps: i know this is a sign-up thread but i think most new people will read this topic

PAPP, details of the DTM vs JTC event is almost ready. But I have a problem, I can only see the Casual Lobby on my community list, therefore I can not go into Lobby_3 to host the event. I can see all 5 accounts on my friends lists on PSN, I can't understand, any idea?:confused:

PAPP, details of the DTM vs JTC event is almost ready. But I have a problem, I can only see the Casual Lobby on my community list, therefore I can not go into Lobby_3 to host the event. I can see all 5 accounts on my friends lists on PSN, I can't understand, any idea?:confused:

I have the exact same problem. Only one of the 5 lobbies (i think its the casual) shows up in the community area, yet all 5 show up on my friends list. I've seen this happen before for a few hours after a friend is added, but it's been days or even weeks since those have been on my friends list. If this is happening to a few people it could certainly hinder efforts to populate the rooms.

Dont worry guys, I will boot up GT5 on the other lobby accounts. Its probably becuase GT5 has only been booted up once on those accounts. in CLART casual now, will do it in a little while.

I actually forgot to boot up gt5 on the other lobbies other than casual. Should all work now guys. Easy9 iwhat is your psn?

Thanks PAPPA that was an easy fix.

As an aside does CLART stand for anything? Since I'm involved in this league I think I should know. (Forgive my ignorance if it's been posted somewhere)

A CLART is a cloth. I think I will leave it at that lol. Pm me for more info lol.

Ps

For the future we can perhaps vote a name change.

Last edited:
Doh sorry easy, getting confused lol you should be there now. User names and PSn's being different is getting me in a muddle! lol

How was Italy?

5CQMb.jpg

Hi all members, my PSN=m1racing

First CLUB weekly event will be host on CLART_Lobby_3, 20 Nov Sunday, 7:30pm UK time, all members welcome

DTM vs JTC details and event sign up thread is up:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6199286&posted=1#post6199286

I will be testing connection and setups on CLART_Lobby_3, 16 Nov Wen, 9:00pm to 10:30 UK time, all members welcome. Mic will be on.

There will be a warmup event (to try out the rules and setups) on CLART_Lobby_3, 18 Nov Fri, 8:30pm to 10:30 UK time, all members welcome. Mic will be on.

Last edited:
I’m a rookie to Sim racing and I will try to keep out of everyone’s way. My wife gave me a PS3 and GT5 for my birthday in July and I am hooked. This looks like a great way to start online. I will send the FR requests tonight PSN: BOB-0011

Nearly a year of playing GT5 and just now getting around to investigating online races. So far pretty frustrated with dirty racers and only a handful of good experiences/rooms. From California so not sure weekdays I'll be available with the time difference but definitely weekends.

Will send FRs tonight, and submit my quali time and replay. In the meantime my PSN id is same as GTP: culturalsnow

Look forward to turning some laps.

Hello gyes ...i would like to be member of Club Clart ...My psn is JIMBO_180

i am going to fr these acounts ....is anything else i must do?

Where i must do the fr ?in the GT5 menu or from the ps3 menu ?

Hello gyes ...i would like to be member of Club Clart ...My psn is JIMBO_180

i am going to fr these acounts ....is anything else i must do?

Where i must do the fr ?in the GT5 menu or from the ps3 menu ?

In the PS3 menu

I just added you this morning cultural...Welcome! I didn't see FR's from you Bob or Serpent...maybe PAPPA got you already and I just didn't see it. Work on the Qualifier when you can cultural and submit that time to PAPPA. Don't forget to read the OP for regulations.

Back