CLUB CLART Signup 39/100 -61 Available (Private Lobby Network)

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 239 comments
DTM vs GT500 testing tonight at Lobby_3 from 9pm to 11pm, all members welcome!!

562bhp 1150kg

DTM vs GT500 testing (connections/rules/handicaps/setups etc) tonight at Lobby_3 from 8:30pm to 10:30pm, all members welcome!!

562bhp 1150kg

How did it go tonight chaps.

Stressziller, still wating for a FR

Went well thanks, mic was working. A bit slow start, Fri night. We had 9 cars by the time I left, had a lot of testing, and a few races.

Can you switch off the mic before 7pm tomorrow for the race, thanks:tup:

First Club event DTM vs JTC yesterday :

RrjVf.jpg

We had a full grid start of 15 cars, GTRs, NSXs, CLKs, BMW and Lambo

kEdcl.jpg

Racing was close and intense, only 4 sec separated the top 9 cars by lap 8 (12min into the race).

GBvGs.jpg

This is not lap 1 or 2, it is lap 8, braking from 180mph+ !!

More pictures on
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6225737#post6225737

Last edited:
Wow looks great Easy. Sorry I could not be there, my fuji GBRC race took it out of me.

Have you go your other guys added on the accounts?

I added a few new members to the accounts today. Welcome to Infinital-NG, JimmyWizz(already in the OP), xZaMx, Strawman_Andy, torino521, and w7t4bvt.

DTM vs GT500 testing (and some racing) tomorrow night Friday from 8:30pm UK time (GMT) at Lobby3, all members welcome.

Hello guys

Keep an eye here. An event/meet will go up shortly to timezone members. Stay tuned :-)

I'll see you guys for practice today, my last weeks performance was off due to not having enough testing & tuning time. but I was able to receive the race details earlier this week so I should be able to lap better in the field this race weekend. See you guys there, and don't forget to save your replay'

Hi Pappaclart sign me up please top-man i'm signed to CRAP but i'm getting little chance to race as their mostly south of the border guys. Will send request to the lounges soon.

Cheers and fair play for taking this on as it ask's alot of the host.

See you trackside!

S310 just send Friend Requests to the accounts in the first post of this thread and Pappaclart will add you

Edit. I guess I should have read your whole post

All that practice for nothing,. I had an incompatibility with the host [host-743]. Whatever that is? I'll have to catch the next round. Let me have next weeks details, as soon as they are available guys, thanks'

Oh my! Just seen the times round the GP/D track on sign up and realised how slow I am! Better get practicing I guess.
Will post my time soon for you all to laugh at lol!!

Another night of close racing yesterday, 10 laps (out of 31) into Race 2, the top 10 cars are still within 5 sec, and look at P2 to p10, only separated by less then 1.4s!!. At the end of 31 laps, the top 3 cars were within 10s 👍

zO7wr.jpg

More pictures later.

Here goes Pappaclart
1:43.401 – S130south – DS3– No Clutch
Got a bit better after I noticed that I had Sport Hard on not Soft so that helped:tup: started to think I was worse than I first thought, was struggling to beat the 1:48.00 mark:grumpy:
Hope to see you on the track soon.

Yea so I learned a lot about online/offline tuning differences this race weekend. At around race 3, I finally figured out why I was shooting my tires of 6 laps into the race.

@ myself - TCS was allowed dummie'

Epic idea, im in and will add all acct's.
PSN ID: harrison1476
Added

Last edited:
Am I missing something or am I just being impatient but left my GP/D time but still not added to the list? does it really mater?

Back