CLUB CLART Signup 39/100 -61 Available (Private Lobby Network)

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 239 comments
Hi I'm interested in signing up. I'm EST time wise so hopefully there is some more people from that time zone or close to it. Emazing100 I will try the lounge thing. How can I get the GP/D track I only show the F version in arcade

Last edited:
Am I missing something or am I just being impatient but left my GP/D time but still not added to the list? does it really mater?

Hey buddy, been pretty busy, not sure If I still have your Q time. Please can you pm me again and I will update the OP.

I have also been sitting back, and watching, as for this to work, some of you need to take the lead and start arranging events/meets between yourselves. No group/club can flourish wtih just the input and efforts of 1/few.

To all other CLART member. As you can all see, easy9 has taken it upon himself to organise a multitude of events. Due to easy9's location, most of these events suit UK/Euro members of CLART due to time differences between members.

I am also based in Europe so am unable to organise and host events for our US/CA members.

You US/CA members really need to step up and get things moving for yourselves. Club CLART was never for me, instead was created to replicate a great system I have that works very successfully with GBRC.

I will check through the CLART accounts today and accept any new FR. I have been away and am back.

So guys, take the initiative and get racing. :-)

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Man, I've been crazy busy at work and with the family the past few weeks but, I'm going to make an effort to get some GT time this week. Hopefully the wife will be ok with that. I know she will so no worries. PAPPA, sorry to you first and foremost. You made me an admin and I greatly appreciate that, but I really haven't done much the past few weeks so I apologize and realize I really need to step up as the guy who organizes events and such for the North American crew. But as you know, I do have a plan, I just need to get closer to the time when my work schedule will be changing so I can make sure I have the right times and can attend my events, plus with the holidays here it's been pretty crazy around my place. I am going to host all three of the events we talked about so guys listen up....

North American Members as well as any Euro Members who are interested and can attend on a regular basis

I plan on hosting 3 different Racing Series with Prize Cars from my own collection for the winners of each series. Keep your eyes peeled closer to the end of this month for these Series hopefully starting at the beginning of the new year. Look for a new Event thread here at GTP, and for those of you who haven't sent me Friend Requests yet, feel free to do so. Also, anybody who hasn't responded to PAPPA's private message about the switch we want you to make as far as discussion, should really do so. Let's get this Club rolling strong. I see a lot of you online some nights, but never see anyone in the Lobbies. Get in there guys and lets get some casual meets going. ASAP.

ryCK8.jpg

New GT/LM event sign up for tomorrow -

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233924

I want in!

I live in Bulgaria which is 2 hours ahead of UK time but I have coped with UK time gaming as I come from a big UK based community.

I'm using Logitech Driving Force GT

My PSN is TheVrajMeister.

I'll add every account tonight after I update GT5.

Shame I've missed the Xmas party though.

Its been great racing in 2011, Merry Xmas everyone :cheers:

Some pictures of the xmas party -

ZM8DA.jpg

Good mix of cars, and very close racing.

xxPOs.jpg

The VW can go backward as slow as forward!:crazy:

GKH72.jpg

We have no idea how to drive karts :lol:

oH9sK.jpg

a0DYX.jpg

That was over 200mph

cnMFh.jpg

atlon and his car was getting to hot :lol:

Last edited:
This "race club" of yours sounds really great, i haven´t been playing gt5 online because it have been nearly impossible to find a good race. Gonna send you a friend request asap, and hope you will accept it :). see you on the track hopefully
PSN= hannahmontana_um

I would like to see a TC vs RM series. It would be nice to see everyones paint and rim schemes, plus we can represent or racing numbers.

I'm #20 in real life on my dirt bike & shifter kart so i'm representing that same number on my GT5 account!

joetruckv8
I would like to see a TC vs RM series. It would be nice to see everyones paint and rim schemes, plus we can represent or racing numbers.

I'm #20 in real life on my dirt bike & shifter kart so i'm representing that same number on my GT5 account!

I've got one in the works joe...just waiting on word of my shift change at work so I can plan properly. Look for an announcement sometime after the first of the year...to all those with FR's in to the accounts....I will hop on tonight and accept them if they haven't been already.

Edit: I have added jgoodman,teeb,and hannahmontana to the accts. Welcome to the club gentlemen. Keep an eye out for a series of events I am planning for the new year.

Last edited:
I've got one in the works joe...just waiting on word of my shift change at work so I can plan properly. Look for an announcement sometime after the first of the year...to all those with FR's in to the accounts....I will hop on tonight and accept them if they haven't been already.

Edit: I have added jgoodman,teeb,and hannahmontana to the accts. Welcome to the club gentlemen. Keep an eye out for a series of events I am planning for the new year.

I was going to try a one time TC vs RM spot race, but I couldn't figure out what would be a good time for most people? I'm glad someone is on it, I'm more of a racer than an organizer.
I think these type of cars would produce great replays and even greater photo mode pics!

joetruckv8
I was going to try a one time TC vs RM spot race, but I couldn't figure out what would be a good time for most people? I'm glad someone is on it, I'm more of a racer than an organizer.
I think these type of cars would produce great replays and even greater photo mode pics!

Im in! Definitly^^ its a bunch of fun, what course?

I will be planning a RM vs. TC Series starting sometime after the new year Harrison...keep an eye out for a signup thread here at GTP.

Any ideas for 2012 new race series besides the LM GT competition?

1) We will try some street car racing on Jan:

- Italian Super Car - 2 doors road cars @ 555pp

- Road cars by countries @ 520pp

2) DTM/JTC team championship from 12 Feb for 4 Sundays

First Sunday event 2012 will be DTM vs JTC on 8th Jan, details/signup will be on GTP soon.

Hey guys, loved the idea and the races ( by the pics easy9 distributed ) and i am willing to participate! It's a shame i can't afford a G27 but i will put my DF-GT on the roll.

PSN: jvov100
I will be adding the 5 accounts today.
Gaming Rig: Logitech Driving Force GT / No clutch / Play on paddles or sequential tiptronic

COUNT ME IN!!! CLART FTW!

Last edited:
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Been very busy of late. Will update original Post shortly as well as add Q times that have recently been submitted.

Btw, welcome jvov.

Great idea, please sign me up...

1:41.367 – Blind829 – Logitech G25 – No Clutch

I don't race too often, but look forward to racing with everyone.

Thank you Pappa!

BTW, i know it isn't the appropriate thread for this but i consider you guys very PRO, so there you go:

Today i got my GT5 on the go and i wanted to make sure everything was nice and tight for playing with the CLARTs. Then i did all GT5 updates, but when i came across the 1.10 update i could complete the download but not install it. I received the error 8002AE22 and then the first thing i looked was my HD, but i got kinda like 60 GB free! Any idea?

Edit:

I just msg'd SONY's customer support and i am waiting for a response. Also i will try to use a proxy to install it tomorrow.

Cya, Jvov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jvov
Thank you Pappa!

BTW, i know it isn't the appropriate thread for this but i consider you guys very PRO, so there you go:

Today i got my GT5 on the go and i wanted to make sure everything was nice and tight for playing with the CLARTs. Then i did all GT5 updates, but when i came across the 1.10 update i could complete the download but not install it. I received the error 8002AE22 and then the first thing i looked was my HD, but i got kinda like 60 GB free! Any idea?

I don't have a definite answer for this....but maybe a search through the forum would find something similar. Maybe turn off your PS3 and reset your router and/or modem...might help...I don't know...you can google or a forum search for that error code. It might provide an answer?

All sounds good to me,I'll send the friend requests and have a go at the qualifier.

PSN: geordie139

We have been waiting too long its time to trade some paint! Perth & Atlon see you guys Sunday! 👍

Back