CLUB CLART Signup 39/100 -61 Available (Private Lobby Network)

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 239 comments
s1I7o.jpg

Testing tonight from 8:45pm GMT @ Lobby 3, all welcome:tup:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240366

Just emerged from a hellacious work schedule that lasted an intense couple of months and returning to GT5 for the first time in ages. Haven't had a chance to compete against anyone here. Is this club still meeting from time to time or any races on the horizon?

Hi Guys,
I am interested in joining this league right now I am level 30 but still climbing. actually new to game but raced nascar leagues for a while and just got tired of being wrecked on lap 1 of 100 lap RACE lol. I will add the list to friends tonight and hope to see ya soon.
rhilton193
THX Randy

Hi there! I'm tired of finding good rooms! I would love to take part in this!

I will introduce myself - I'm from Riga, Latvia. Clean racing is everything for me! I have a wheel G27, I play GT5 about 2 - 5 days a week, I drive with no assists except ABS: 1, love everything set to real, I do like drifting a lot and classic cars, old cheap cars etc., I have all License tests on Gold, game complete on about 97%. I love to smoke w*** :) drink some beer and have a good time with my mates! I have already tons of good PSN friends, but there are about average 3 - 6 players online, so that is no enough to make private lobby.

I have 1 question.. How do I join this CLUB "the easy way"???

PSN: Tvensky

EDIT: I did add 5 CLART accounts, now I'm waiting to be accepted!

EDIT 2: my time- 1:42:670 - Tvensky - G27 - No

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I am interested in joining this league right now I am level 30 but still climbing. actually new to game but raced nascar leagues for a while and just got tired of being wrecked on lap 1 of 100 lap RACE lol. I will add the list to friends tonight and hope to see ya soon.
rhilton193
THX Randy

Hi there! I'm tired of finding good rooms! I would love to take part in this!

I will introduce myself - I'm from Riga, Latvia. Clean racing is everything for me! I have a wheel G27, I play GT5 about 2 - 5 days a week, I drive with no assists except ABS: 1, love everything set to real, I do like drifting a lot and classic cars, old cheap cars etc., I have all License tests on Gold, game complete on about 97%. I love to smoke w*** :) drink some beer and have a good time with my mates! I have already tons of good PSN friends, but there are about average 3 - 6 players online, so that is no enough to make private lobby.

I have 1 question.. How do I join this CLUB "the easy way"???

PSN: Tvensky

EDIT: I did add 5 CLART accounts, now I'm waiting to be accepted!

EDIT 2: my time- 1:42:670 - Tvensky - G27 - No

Welcome both Randy and Tvensky. Can we have Tvensky's first name please. I am Mike:)

The only event at the moment is the Sunday LM/GT race, you can sign up here:

It is full at the moment, but it is Mothers day and first F1 race, I am 90% sure there will be some no shows. There are always room at the supporting race starting 6:45pm GMT, see you on track soon:tup:

Welcome both Randy and Tvensky. Can we have Tvensky's first name please. I am Mike:)

The only event at the moment is the Sunday LM/GT race, you can sign up here:

It is full at the moment, but it is Mothers day and first F1 race, I am 90% sure there will be some no shows. There are always room at the supporting race starting 6:45pm GMT, see you on track soon:tup:

Hi! name is Dennis! 👍 nice to meet you! :sly:

I'll give this a go! I'll add the accounts tomorrow.
Although I've played GT games for ages, I'm still losing a lot online, so I might as well try to improve in a clean club before racing random ninja people.

Hi.

I raced with a few of the members from Club CLART earlier in the evening and was invited to come along and sign up for some racing.

My PSN: HortusIX

Please sign me up :)

I'd like to sign up for this please. If i get the time i might start signing up for the Sunday races too.....I've sent requests...

Josh tells me that I'm on a list to be racing, somewhere... I'm not sure though - I haven't yet been accepted on to the Lobby_3 PSN list.
I'm ready to race if the opportunity comes up, though.

Josh tells me that I'm on a list to be racing, somewhere... I'm not sure though - I haven't yet been accepted on to the Lobby_3 PSN list.
I'm ready to race if the opportunity comes up, though.

Don't worry, FR will be accepted before 7pm:tup:

Hi all,

I'll be sending my FR and qualification time later.
Meanwhile here is my PSN: maktrusa

Looking forward to race with you.

Cheers,
mak

Back