[COMPLETED] 9 rare cars

• Thread starter LOVD
  • 25 comments
LIST COMPLETED, THANKS EVERYONE!

Standard cars (these ones exist as Premium but the other versions were OCD exclusives):
Chevrolet Camaro Z38 '69
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
TVR Tamora '02
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

Premium cars:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11

Any color is good, and the cars have to be in great conditions... i'm just trying to collect 1 of every possible car obtainable as of today (bought this game a month ago, grinded a lot of money through seasonal events, now i have all possible cars from both dealerships, and some obtainable only through A-Spec or Special Events)

Last edited:
I have them all except maybe the Elise , have you sent 2 friend request to me ? I think I sent you one friend request.

The enzo '02 not giftable so have try get another way, and I also have all other cars so send fr and I help unless get all before ;):)

I have them all except maybe the Elise , have you sent 2 friend request to me ? I think I sent you one friend request.
Yes, you sent a friend request and asked to add your other alts. You didn't accept for "vObliterate" yet.

I'll now add everyone else and remove the request for the Enzo. KSD1983, i didn't get the request, i'll add you instead, pleace accept when you have time. :)

Thanks, removed Elise and Camaro :)

Also thanks AWOL for the special racing outfits.

EDIT: the Esprit is Premium, i requested a Standard version :( thanks anyway.

Last edited:
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Sent

( Looking for OCD Mazda Furai in Gran Turismo White 0/0/0 condition to borrow if any one can help )

Back