[COMPLETED] Thank you all for the help.

This sent.......

Mine's
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V・spec N1 base '00 (200,000 Cr)

you still have cars list whcih can't be sent as over 1 million credits so not many left to do ;):)

This sent.......

Mine's
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V・spec N1 base '00 (200,000 Cr)

you still have cars list whcih can't be sent as over 1 million credits so not many left to do ;):)

Thanks robby, some people do get around the 1million limit, not sure how they do it though!

Some tips for the non-giftable cars:

Ford GT '02
- Might be a problem, but Lv. 13 ticket is definitely your best bet.

Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
- do Dream Car Championship A-spec.

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
- Lv. 17 ticket is your best bet although I think there is a glitch ticket for this one...

Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
- Lv. 23 ticket. Its too bad you did'nt buy it from OCD, its been there multiple times.

Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77
- Pretty easy to get through historic rally car ticket.

Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84

Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
- Lv. 23 ticket. Its too bad you did'nt buy it from OCD, its been there multiple times

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

The rest is giftable, I hope you get them all, and I might have some slots free towards the closing days (tuesday and onwards). Send FR to "et_gt5_tester"

edit: account deleted. do not send any more friend requests.

Last edited:
Spoon S2000 '00 sent!

At this point, I see six giftable cars left. I think it would be smart to plot out who can gift the remaining cars so we can be efficient about this.

The remaining cars are as follows:
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R '00

Of these six cars, I can get him the ones highlighted in bold. If you guys can tackle the other three, we'll at least be able to get him all of the giftable cars on his list.

EDIT: Not sure if I'm overstepping my bounds by asking this on another person's forum, but does anyone perchance have a red and black Skully helmet?

Last edited:
Spoon S2000 '00 sent!

At this point, I see six giftable cars left. I think it would be smart to plot out who can gift the remaining cars so we can be efficient about this.

The remaining cars are as follows:
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R '00

Of these six cars, I can get him the ones highlighted in bold. If you guys can tackle the other three, we'll at least be able to get him all of the giftable cars on his list.
EDIT: Not sure if I'm overstepping my bounds by asking this on another person's forum, but does anyone perchance have a red and black Skully helmet?
This sent now........

Focus Rally Car '99 (248,320 Cr)

I have all cars and will help him with them as can do. And have told him about other cars not able to be sent unless tickets etc ;):)

@ThrasherDBS I have all suit and helmets if need so add me unless anybody else helps you ;):)

Last edited:
Remove those from list what can't be sent bud. And if need be I send you ticket for some others if which are :cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back