[COMPLETED] Thank you all for the help.

Please help tried to use garage editor 1.3.1 and lost gt5 data from day one. Had backup usb but messed up and lost data so it's back to day one. Please help need guide for dummies.:banghead:

And as you are asking for a lot you be lucky to get all as servers go down on may 20th not may 31st as you said ;)

And with this thing you need a usb stick and need follow instructions which dont really tell you how to use properly, I sent this file to lot people with instructions typed out as to how use and make work well ;):)
Please help need instructions :banghead: lost all data from day one :nervous:

Only 2 left as others need win races, tickets or borrow glitch unless use garage editor to get if can ;):)

Please help tried to use garage editor 1.3.1 and lost gt5 data from day one. Had backup usb but messed up and lost data so it's back to day one. Please help need guide for dummies.:banghead:
You may be able to delete your day 1 game and recover your previous game from the backup on your PS3.
I keep 2 USB backups and one on my laptop just in case I mess up. Best to take your time with this stuff.

You may be able to delete your day 1 game and recover your previous game from the backup on your PS3.
I keep 2 USB backups and one on my laptop just in case I mess up. Best to take your time with this stuff.
Had saved game data on pc somehow got corrupted watched youtube video said delete backup on ps3 and lost over 3 years progress on gt5.:banghead: lesson learned hard way:dunce:

Them last cars you wont get unless get tickets or can win them, or even use garage editor to get which still can do if want when servers close ;)

May as well close as complete now you not going get them cars anyway as cant be sent at all,, only way is borrow glitch or tickets if you lucky and only 31 hours to shutdown ;):)

Last edited:
Thank you to all those who have kindly gifted me cars over the last few weeks. I will be playing GT5 for at least another month from now, hotlapping the last 250 or so cars around the Nuburgring and the TGTT!

A big shout out to these three guys below.

robbyboy21 for gifting me 9 cars.
Mr Evil for gifting me 7 cars.
vagos for gifting me 7 cars.

Also thanks to everyone else, you guys are what make the Gran Turismo community great!

GT6 playing now as game updated again with couple cars and suits. The suit/helmets there to buy from 300 - 500,000 credits each so need loads for the collections now ;):):cheers::gtpflag:

And I have over 1000 cars and near 50 million credits as well the time played it ;):)

Back