CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

Hi C.R.A.P.pers,

I have been reading your group's forum and it sounds like a serious whilst relaxed online environment to enjoy casual racing. I'm currently completing in the GT Academy, having achieved gold in both rounds so far, but am a rookie when it comes to online racing.

I can't race on a regular consistant basis due to working any 5 days in 7, but just want some clean, fun racing against real people. I respect that misjudgements and accidents happen, so drivers should be given a fair chance to learn from mistakes and try to improve.

May I join your group? My timezones are UTC=0 (winter) and UTC+1 (summer).

Wow this sounds really cool, to be honest I don't really put a level to my driving. I think I'm pretty good since I'm mostly around the Touge scene of GT, but there are times I just want to drive with chill laid back drivers. I'm currently part of a team and have two sub-teams that I do.

If its ok, I wouldn't mind just meeting up with someone from your group or you (I'm staying on the East coast USA time) to just drive. No matter track course or conditions, I like meeting drivers of all levels, we all can learn so much from each other whether pro or new.

Send me a message at PSN: Dognelli when you guys are on.

Good to have you on board truegen and gits.

Check link in my signature for details.

We've been quite lately due to gt6 being a bit anti club and the tyre glitch hasn't helped but there's always someone online doing something so head over to our forum, introduce yourselves and we can organise some Friend Requests :)

Good to have you on board truegen and gits.

Check link in my signature for details.

We've been quite lately due to gt6 being a bit anti club and the tyre glitch hasn't helped but there's always someone online doing something so head over to our forum, introduce yourselves and we can organise some Friend Requests :)

Cheers Heathenpride. Hope to race you (and others) soon. :cheers:
Just to clear up my timezones, my summer is March-October - note to self; North summer is South winter, stupid :dunce:

This sounds great. I usually am online Thursday and Friday nights around 8:30 Eastern. Would love to learn a few things from you guys.
Welcome Wasted!

With the new update we are on the move with organising regular races again with the monthly Enduros making a return in June.

I will post info here when I've sorted the details out :)

This sounds like a pretty good group, I really would like to improve my driving skills. Driving with an actual controller can only get you so far, but I really would like to get better. My internship right now has me working some days until midafternoon and some I go to evening. I'm usually available every weeknight, and weekend mornings. C.R.A.P. seems like the place for me!

when is there going to be a room open because I want to meet some of the members in this group and see all of the different driving styles of the others and help them on what they need to improve on and see what I'm doing wrong compared to the others. Because I am pretty sure that there are people in this group that are better at driving on the game.

@revs213 - Head to our forum if you haven't already mate and you will find some helpful members :)

As for open rooms? Well, my next post should help with that!!

C.R.A.P. GT300

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_2_zpse8fe2b8d.jpg

Bathurstmapsmall_zps477d0a6e.jpg

The return of the regular CRAP Endurance races!!!

Special thanks to @tris_73 for whipping up the OP (that I edited slightly for GTP) 👍

Any car which in the GT6 GT300 car category can be used for this race.

BASIC SETTINGS:
Room Mode: P/Q/R
Room Privacy: Friends Only - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO GET THE RELEVANT FR's

ROOM SETTINGS:
Room Comment: CRAP June Enduro
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Host: No but HP's race (R1) may be fixed.
Max Number of Participants: 16
Race Quality: Whatever the game suggests in the room set-up menu
Voice Chat Quality: Whatever the game suggests in the room set-up menu

Course Settings:
Course: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.
Weather: 0%
Time:10:30
Time Progression:1
Race Length: 90 minutes
Weather Changeability: Fixed
Surface Water at Race Start: 0%

Qualifier Settings:
Qualifier Format: Race Together
Time Limit: 15 minutes

If you are not aware, the race starts immediately after the 15 minutes are up automatically in GT6. You must be on track for the start of qualifying or you cannot join. DO NOT leave the track, it will not let you rejoin.

Race Settings:

Hold Races Automatically: Disabled
Start Time: Grid Start
Grid Order:Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty:None (to prevent unrealistic ghosting)
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Minimum No. of Pit Stops: 2
Require Tire Type Change: Off
Race Finish Delay: --
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real

Car Selection Method: Garage
Car Filters: Filter by Category

Filter by Performance:
PP Limit: 540
Max Power Limit: No Limit
Minimum Weight: No Limit
Drivetrain: FR / FF / 4WD / MR / RR
Tires: Racing Medium or less
Nitrous: Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning: No Limit
Limit Driving Options:
Skip Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
ASM: Prohibited
Driving Line: Available
Traction Control: Available
ABS: Available

Race 1: 23:00GMT Friday 6th June Hosted by: @Heathenpride
Race 2: 12:00GMT Saturday 7th June Hosted by TBA
Race 3: THERE MAY BE A 3RD RACE PENDING INTEREST. it would be held around 11pm GMT on the Sat

Last edited:
Not at all mate :)

It's two separate races so you can do one, both or neither 👍
Ok good I'll see if I can make it to the race tomorrow but I won't make it tonight. But I do have a question about the car restriction, can the car be GT3 or does it have to be only GT300

Attention all CRAPpers and potential CRAPpers:

After being a little quiet, due to many factors, we will be starting a weekly race "night" in the next few weeks. When I say race "night" I mean one for our northern hemisphere members and an additional one for those of us south of the 'quater (or northern hemisphere insomniacs) so there should be something for everyone!

If you are either a current CRAP member or not yet signed up then you are welcome so let us know here if you would be keen!

We run anything and everything, could be a games night with random shenanigans, a serious race night with pro regs, street cars, weird cars, race cars or that bloody lunar rover if we can manage it!!

We do everything and anything, welcome all and we aim to have fun so if you are keen then post up here :)

At this stage we will be looking at weekends as it's the most popular time for most so we will start there 👍

Look forward to hearing from you all!!

HP

PS

Also I will add this: In the past our site policy was to restrict member base because we used a multi PSN ID lobby system that meant we could only have 100 members. That no longer applies so all ex members, who wandered off for whatever reason and were removed, are encouraged to sign up again without fear of being deactivated in the future as that restriction no longer applies 👍

Last edited:
Hi all :)

CRAP now has a couple of clubs set up in gt6, we figured a few may be required so for now we have CRAP: Casual Racing which has the code 1000641 plus @johnschoonsbeard has one set up as well and he will post the details here soon.

We will work out how best to utilise the multi club angle and will let you all know once we have it sorted :)

Hi all :)

CRAP now has a couple of clubs set up in gt6, we figured a few may be required so for now we have CRAP: Casual Racing which has the code 1000641 plus @johnschoonsbeard has one set up as well and he will post the details here soon.

We will work out how best to utilise the multi club angle and will let you all know once we have it sorted :)

On here I'm JohnScoonsBeard (without the h as GTP doesn't allow the same number of characters in username as PSN).

Anyway the other Crap club to join is simply called "CRAP: Casual Racing 2". id is 1000344

Link here
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1000344/

Last edited:
Not too late to join is it? This looks like a great community of players! I also wouldn't mind moving from offline racing to online. I'm free most days after college but in the next week or two I won't be so active due to exams :scared:

Also will there be many events to happen still?
And is it free to join the community club?

Here are the links to both CRAP clubs - maybe you could stick the links in the original post @Heathenpride

CRAP: Casual Racing - on @Heathenpride (PSN: HeathenPride)
CRAP: Casual Racing 2 - on @JohnScoonsBeard (PSN: JohnSchoonsBeard)

Events have currently been set up on the the second group. The links should take you through to each event.

Driving Aids - generally only SRF is disallowed although some races don't allow any aids and are full damage. Normally damage is on mild.

Hot Hatch Race Cars/Tuners - RACE
Laps: 10 - Brands Hatch 80's
19/11/2014 23:20 - 31/01/2015 23:50
Release the inner boy racer in old low power racing hatchbacks. Cars must be Racers or Tuners

Estate/Station Wagon Challeng (Boost event warning) - RACE
Laps: 10 - Madrid
20/11/2014 00:00 - 31/01/2015 23:50
Get the kids to school and do the weekly shopping. Nitrous is allowed and boost is on as are penalties. ESTATE CARS (STATION WAGONS) ONLY. Clean racing is still expected.

450 CRAP ROAD CARS Nord's Life - RACE

Laps: 2 - Nordschleife
19/11/2014 23:10 - 19/12/2014 00:00
Keep an eye on the weather and the time using CRAP favourites 450pp road cars. Register here.

Mid engine madness - RACE

Laps: 15 - Nürburgring GP/F
19/11/2014 22:50 - 08/12/2014 09:00
Mid engine with restrictions.

Stock car single make race

Laps: 10
Subaru SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT '12
19/11/2014 22:10 - 01/12/2014 09:00
Changeable conditions at the Ring. Subaru single make

Race @ Suzuka '14 (dodgy weather) - RACE
xBoWrSZgh7ao0XIgQ4_0.jpg

Laps: 5
19/11/2014 21:50 - 01/12/2014 09:00
GT3 cars

CRAP Star in a GT Car 001 - TIME TRIAL

19/11/2014 12:40 - 01/12/2014 02:00
Time Trial 001 - Stock Ferrari 365 loan car time trial around Autumn Ring. This is the first CRAP Star In A GT Car
event

OP amended with club info, links are incomplete though but will be fixed shortly.

There is a new(ish) time trial in the CRAP: Casual Racing 2 club

Event Open

Participants Anticipated

McLaren F1 @ Silverstone TT002
23/11/2014 22:40 - 08/12/2014 09:00
Time Trial - Don't forget to run the actual time trial "race" otherwise best times are not recorded in practice mode.

Silverstone National Circuit

Club Event Description
Time trial in any McLaren F1 @ Silverstone International. Tuning allowed.

Time Trial Settings
Race Format
Race Together
Time Limit 10 Min(s)
Penalty Strong
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge Real
Start Type Final Corner Start
Hold Events Automatically Disabled
Tyre/Fuel Depletion Normal
Visible Damage On

Filter by Performance
PP Limit
Max Power Limit 635PS
Minimum Weight 1050kg
Drivetrain MR
Tyres Racing: Hard or less
Nitrous Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning No Limit

Limit Driving Options
Skid Recovery Force
Prohibited
Active Steering Available
Active Stability Management (ASM) Available
Driving Line Available
Traction Control Available
ABS Available

Time Trial 001 has finished. Here are the results. Congratulations to resident Alien Allen

Time Trial 001
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71
Autumn Ring

Pos Online ID Time

1 AllenDK29 01:22.812
2 UnshavenYapper 01:24.491
3 JohnSchoonsBeard 01:24.878
4 hooliohall 01:24.954
5 shnargle91 01:25.148
6 i-was-ere 01:25.184
7 Pitrek1987 01:25.221
8 Epimenides299 01:25.430
9 zeeri0us 01:25.576
10 Progar08 01:25.731
11 mullac2k9 01:25.747
12 esio_trot 01:25.812
13 dee-54 01:25.830
14 gren1414 01:26.409
15 barman83 01:26.664
16 Iko_Piko 01:27.268
17 KPS-GTS-02 01:28.111
18 Petemr2 01:28.923

Thanks to everyone who took part.

Here's a link to the result spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ohfkkTfCxs/pubhtml?gid=1758571151&single=true

Time Trial 2 is running - see post above.

Back