Currently Online Location

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 7 comments
Australia
Australia
I_Grayson_Fox_I
Is it possible to move the location of the Currently Online, Find Member and Forum Stats under the fourm, rather than having it beside it?
Untitledj.png

No. It only looks like that because you're using the site in its "wide" format.

No. It only looks like that because you're using the site in its "wide" format.

I actually don't think thats the case, Its the same for me and I've made sure that widescreen mode is off.

EDIT:

Normal:

Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 11.56.02 AM.png

Wide:

Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 11.57.40 AM.png

It all depends on the width of your viewing window. If you grab the side of the browser window and drag it in, once it gets inside a certain size, the sidebar stuff drops to the bottom of the page to maximise the width of the forum itself. Needless to say, it seems that most (all) mobile devices are inside this cutoff, so the sidebar is always at the bottom of the page.

This is something that bothers me a little bit too. It's cool and all that the site is so well optimized for mobile browsing, but then the large resolution site doesn't look as good.

If you can somehow block the two flash banners located in that same right-hand column, the problem is lessened a little but the ugly empty space remains.

With the two banners:

Untitledj.png

Without the banners:

13650001094_209cbeb22f_b.jpg

Under site support will look alot nicer and make it pretty much inline with other forums.

Back