Custom Gauges here(information inside)

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
As you all know with the new 1.12 update, you can now add custom gauges to the interior of your car, So i thought i'd create a topic just for that, since they look so damn cool.

This is just some quick and dirty off screen samples.

Genesis coupe: my track day setup.

Mazda RX7 FD: Wangan top end setup.

Ferrari F430 scudderia: Challenge replica.

pagani huayra from: FrzGT
uniform-custom-image-jpg.225298

find-custom-image-jpg.225299

Honda S2000: from Vspectra
iksUFdHQGT0Ig.jpg

What did you guys come up with?

But first some info:

The gauges seem to go into some pretty deep info, yes you have your tachometer and boost, but you also have different levels to the boost pressure and setup

For boost you can have:

-760 mmhg - 2.0 kgf/cm2

-30 inHg - 30 PSI

-1.0 - 2.0 Bar

-1.0 - 2.0 x100 Kpa

For water temperature you can have"

20 - 120 *c

100 - 260 *F

For oil temperature you can have:

50 - 150*C

140 - 300*F

For tachometers you can have:

0 - 8000 rpm

0 - 10000

0 - 13000

Also comes with a working shift light.

for speedometers you can have:

0 - 200 km/h

0 - 320 km/h

0 - 420 km/h

0 - 120 mph

0 - 200 mph

0 - 260 mph

For oil pressure it's just:

0 - 10.0 kg/cm2

for voltmeter it's just:

8-16 V-DC

Fuel gauge: is self explanatory

E - F
..............................................................................................................................

The gauge color is also infinite, making use of GT's first ever "custom color Palette" which may possibly making a return to the main paint of the cars, "maybe"

but it works well, you have Hue, Saturation and Brightness

The gauge face place colors are limited to white and black.

Different cars have different placements for the gauges.

Last edited:
Can someone please check to see if you can add a tachometer/rev counter to a car that doesn't have one already?

Chevrolet Nova or El Camino are two cars that come to mind.

Secondly, when added, does it work?

Thanks in advance for your help :bowdown:

Looks like I gotta make time to play GT6 again! This is way too sick! Plus the new track looks godly to drive on.

Can some one please check the EVO IX please I don't get home till tonight.

It's already featured on the list of cars that can't have custom gauges installed. I really don't know what's up with the Evo IX/what PD have against it, no aero parts and now no custom gauges.

I took some photos today, I'll see if I can upload them tomorrow.

Edit: I have some pictures of gauges in one of my evos, though I don't remember which it is.

PD's problem with the Evo is the badge on the front doesn't say NISSAN.

Or maybe Mitsubishi didn't allow PD to do all those things? Pretty sure a developer doesn't just get free reign to go ape on a licensed property without the owner's consent.

Or maybe Mitsubishi didn't allow PD to do all those things? Pretty sure a developer doesn't just get free reign to go ape on a licensed property without the owner's consent.
This is probably the reason, manufacturers are very particular about their cars in games.

I only wish you can have digital displays on the custom gauges! Like when I'm sitting on my couch playing I can't read the gauges on the screen too much anyways, but if they were digital I could, for like the the mph/kph and also mostly a gear indicator, a gear indicator would be very useful!

Out of curiosity, what kinds of gauges are you guys using? I know on a number of mine, the Three I commonly use (if allowed) are Water Pressure, Oil Pressure and Tachometer.

Back