DayZ Easy Company Lounge Best Zombie Game Ever Made!

• Thread starter Stiggie
  • 1,175 comments
Well I bought DayZ and doesnt run too bad on my machine. Got a lot of learning to do. Ran around for 2 hours going through every house or building I could find then died of starvation lol couldnt find good food. I was trying to avoid the cities and went in land but didnt work out. Will try again

Last edited:
Well I bought DayZ and doesnt run too bad on my machine. Got a lot of learning to do. Ran around for 2 hours going through every house or building I could find then died of starvation lol couldnt find good food. I was trying to avoid the cities and went in land but didnt work out. Will try again
You can go to cities, mainly just to the police stations and super markets. But in high-populated servers, people tend to be there.

You can go to cities, mainly just to the police stations and super markets. But in high-populated servers, people tend to be there.

Yep, a lot has happened since my last post. Been quite fun!

Ive been held up a couple of times. I would be disappointed but as Im new, its been an interesting experience! My character now has been alive for about a week now. Ive pretty much geared up with everything I need to survive on my own in the bush.

I started out NE of the map (with this spawn) and was told that animals mainly spawn west so I decided to head west. Its taken some time to learn the map.. I managed to find my way to the Vybor military base and geared up really good there. From there I tried to head to the NWAF but ended up in elektro lol such is my map reading skills.. but its okay, Im just hanging out in towns above Elektro now as I think the NWAF will be too risky to go to seeing as Ive already got what I wanted.

After having a longer break from DayZ I tried to play the new 0.52.126 version - but while every server (exept from one interestingly) is on 0.52, I am stuck with 0.51.125... I tried to force update but it does not work... Am I the only one with this problem?

Edit: Seems to be solved. The reason could be that I changed to 'Experimental' and back.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back