• 13,997 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Pennsylvania
DBeav12
Welcome to DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club!​

Subaru BRZ by superstreet556, on Flickr​

This club has been created for your enjoyment/entertainment. A lobby is hosted about every day or every other day if possible. If I am unable to host a lobby, an Administrator or Moderator may host if they post on the thread before doing so. The lobby number is always posted on the thread. Use the lobby number to join a lobby. If you are unaware, "Cops" is a game where there will be Cops, Civilians, Street Racers, etc. You can choose any role you would like, or even get creative and make up your own (try to be reasonable). The Cops look for people that are breaking the law, for example, speeding, reckless driving, etc. If you break the law, whether it was intentional or not, you will be stopped by a Police Officer and given a ticket or warning if necessary. The rules will be listed below. If you would like to join you must fill out the Members' Application below (if you want your application to be accepted, please read all of the rules). An application can only be accepted by me or an Administrator. Just copy the application, then paste it into a post reply. Fill out the application with your information, and you're good to go! If you modify any part of the application, you will not be accepted. Just copy & paste it.

Members' Application:

PSN ID:
First Name (Optional):
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:
Have you read all of the rules?:
How often will you attend lobbies?:
Why should we accept you?:
How did you discover this thread?:
Anything else you want to share?:

-You MUST read the rules if you are going to be a member.

Rules:

-A series of off-topic or unrelated posts may result in getting your membership revoked with or without a warning.
-You are expected to use decent grammar on this thread, just like anywhere else you post on GTPlanet. If you don't believe me, read the Acceptable Use Policy.
-Using a race car of any kind will result in an immediate kick.
-If you become an inactive member, your membership will instantly become invalid. You may apply to be a member twice. If you become inactive more than twice, you WILL NOT be allowed back in!
-Members are expected to attend at least 2 lobbies in 2 weeks, unless work or school interferes. If you are unable to attend lobbies frequently, put that in your application. Please at least comment on the thread if you're unable to attend a lobby for a few days.
-If you enter the pits at any time during a pursuit, you will automatically recieve a ticket (you may also be kicked).
-Racing exhaust is illegal. A cop can pull you over if you have Racing Exhaust on your car.
-If you host an official lobby, you are to set the restrictions and settings above.
-The speed limit is usually 65MPH or 75MPH, but the limit may vary, so ask if you are unsure of the limit. Please try your best obey it most of the time, or you will see cops in your mirrors.
-Police who are stationed at toll booths can selectively permit who can pass or not with any given warning at any time.
-If you initiate a police chase that lasts longer than 10 minutes, when the police catch you, your car may or may not be impounded. The Officer can decide if they're going to impound it or not. If they impound your car, then you cannot drive that car the rest of the time you're in the lobby. Treat it as you would when you change cars after a 3/3 ticket.
-Please do not overuse the word "Bro". It gets annoying and may result in getting your membership revoked.
-Please refrain yourself from revving your engine or honking repeatedly when driving or when parked.
-Please check your mirrors and look back when preparing to make a u-turn, parallel parking, etc.
-No ramming unless you are a cop and you are pulling someone over.
-Every time a cop pulls you over, you will receive a ticket or a warning. You may receive a warning if the offense wasn't ticket worthy, the cop feels like letting you go, or there was a misunderstanding. If you receive 3 tickets, the cops will impound your car (you must change your car).
-To show us that you have in fact read the rules, put the GTPlanet logo (just type gtplanet with colons on both sides, no spaces, to create it) at the bottom of your application. If you are unsure on how to create the logo, contact me or an Administrator.
-Please, for God's sake, try to drive realistically. Just like you would in real life.
-If a cop beeps his/her horn or flashes the lights at you, that means pull over, even if you did nothing wrong.
-A cop will beep/flash lights at you for about 10 or 15 seconds, and if you don't pull over, the cop will try to physically pull you over by hitting you into the wall.
-Please obey the cops, most of the time. It's acceptable to run from the cops once in a while. But, seriously, enough is enough. If a cop gets your car slowed to within 0-5MPH, it's time to pull over. I won't have 45 minute chases going on.
-If you commit a traffic infraction, whether a cop is watching you or not, you can still be pulled over because a civilian or police helicopter could've reported it.
-Civilians may report traffic violations at any time, but please do not make false accusations.
-Also, one last thing, on Circuit De La Sarthe, the Chicanes are toll booths. You must stop at the last Chicane in each set or you will be pulled over.

Moderator/Administrator requirements:

-You must be an experienced member.
-You must be familar with all the rules.
-You must use proper english and punctuation. (Your english doesn't have to be perfect, but set a good example.) No texting talk or acronyms.
-You must be at least 16 years of age.
-You must act mature, don't be annoying.
-You must be an active member, joining lobbies at least one time every two weeks or at least keeping up with the thread.

Lobby Settings:

Boost - Off
Penalty - None
Visible Damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Light
Disable Collisions - Off
Slipstream - Weak
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption - Normal
Grip - Real

Car Restrictions - Unrestricted
PP - Unrestricted
Power - 700 HP
Weight - No Limit
Drivetrain - FR, FF, 4WD, MR, RR
Tire - Sports Soft
Tuning - Unrestricted
SRF - Check it
AS - Check it
ASM - Check it
Driving Line - Check it
TCS - Check it
ABS- DON'T Check it.

Rules For Cops and Other Useful Information:

-You must follow the speed limit at all times, unless you are chasing someone of course. Please set a good example.
-If you aren't using a car in the list below, you must announce that you are using a different car, but still
being a Cop.
-Please don't put Racing Exhaust, or any other loud/annoying Exhaust on the car, unless it is strictly to enhance performance.
-Your Cars should be Black with White wheels, and should have an annoying, high-pitch horn to let people know there is a cop nearby. (Below are the recommended cars for cops)

Performance Level 1:
(P) Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
(S) Ford Taurus Sho
(P) Lotus Evora

Performance Level 2:
(P) BMW M5 Sedan
(S) Chrysler 300C

Performance Level 3:
(P) Alfa Romeo 8C
(S) Nissan GT Pace Car
(P) Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06

Performance Level 4:
(P) Nissan GT-R R35 '07
(P) Nissan GT-R R35 Black Edition '12
(S) Tommy Kaira ZZII
(P) Audi R8 5.2 FSI
(P) Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Special Task Force & Roadblock Division:
(P) Audi RS6 Avant
(S) Audi Pikes Peak Quattro
(S) Range Stormer Concept
(P) Dodge SRT8 Challenger

Other vehicles:
(P) Any wagon (Ambulance)- Must Be RED
(S) Lexus GS300 (Taxi)- Must be YELLOW
(S) Toyota Aristo (Taxi)- Must be YELLOW
(p) Mercedes C63 AMG (Taxi)- Must be YELLOW
(P) Volkswagen Bus (Multi-Cultural School Bus)- Must be YELLOW
(S) Mercedes E55 AMG (Mafia Car)- Must be Black
(S) Toyota Tacoma (AAA Service Vehicle)- Must be GREEN
(S) Dodge Ram (ATTF) (Added Ballast Recommended)- Must be YELLOW
(S) Ford SVT Lightning (Performance Parts Vehicle)- Must be RED

Police Codes

10-1 Responding
10-2 ​​ Cancel response
10-4 Message received, understood & acknowledged
10-5 Repeat
10-6 Standby
10-10 Returned/returning to station
10-30 Back-up required
10-31 Patrol unit back-up
10-32 SUV/Rhino unit back-up
10-34 Interceptor unit back-up
10-36 Tactical back-up needed
10-40 Suspicious vehicle
10-41 Speeding vehicle
10-42 Wreckless Driver
10-43 Vehicle wanted
10-44 Racing vehicles
10-46 Roadblock
10-48 Rolling Roadblock
10-50 Close Traffic on current road

11-50 Accident
11-51 Hit & Run
11-52 Auto accident
11-55 Traffic hazard
11-56 Tow truck required
11-57 Transport required
11-58 Accident with no details
11-59 Major emergency
11-23 Vehicle out of service

Usual Cops & Unit Numbers:

Ameer67 (Unit 067)
AzNTypeR (Unit 003)
DBeav12 (Unit 012)
ENDURANCEGUY (Unit 061)
Firehound427 (Unit 427)
ITSCOMPLICATED24 (Unit 024)
JakobNascar88 (Unit 205)
JasonGT (Unit 007)
Katiegan (Unit 053)
Kurei (Unit 093)
NinjaFood (Unit 097)
Nissan Lover (Unit 969)
Swara96 (Unit 004)

Members: (49)(50)

Ameer67 (Club Administrator & Website Creator)
Appplezz101
AstonMartinDBR9
Audiboy90
AudiMan2011 (Street-King-07) (Moderator)
AzNTypeR (AzNImaboy) (Super Moderator)
BionicDerp
BradTC12
Cgg (cgg199)
DBeav12 (Super Aministrator & Founder)
DEP98
DownHillJDM2 (ShawnX)
ENDURANCEGUY (NFSGUY) (Club Administrator)
Fastcarguy (NFBoffroad)
Firehound427
flesxruoyxllik
Gotbeefboy564
GT5_Driver (ACURA_TL_TYPE-S)
ImRioter
ITSCOMPLICATED (ITSCOMPLICATED24)
JakobNascar (Jakob_Nascar88)
JasonGT (x-GT5M4N)
Katiegan (Moderator)
Korza (Kamikazi493)
Kurei (Mcluvin93hatch)
Lock_2_Lock
MetroGS (Zoomj)
Mikelovin (The_Mikelovin)
MiuraSV777
Mohammadsen
Monsterv12 (trickmobile)
MONSTER97 (bigtexlpfan97)
NinjaFood (NINJA_FOOD97) (Super Moderator)
Nissan Lover (PeteWheet)
Pinkintron (hellraiser-14)
ProjectWHaT (CarXpert999)
Robrabbitman (bloodsugarrush)
Superstreet556 (Club Administrator)
Timbomat1 (Benzfish)
TimeTravelerDMC
TheKitten (RSM-TheKitten) (Super Moderator)
TripleA5
WanT (WanTed-NeRD)
XxKaitoShionxX (Demiclon2002)
xXKingJoshXx (Club Administrator)
Zachrox96
Zayzay293
ZDUPH (JeepXJFreak98)
o6Villma

Super Administrators: (1/1)

DBeav12

Administrators: (4/4)

Ameer67
ENDURANCEGUY (NFSGUY)
Superstreet556
xXKingJoshXx

Super Moderators: (3/5)

AzNTypeR (AzNImaboy)
NinjaFood (NINJA_FOOD97)
TheKitten (RSM-TheKitten)

Moderators: (2/5)

AudiMan2011 (Street-King-07)
Firehound427
Katiegan

Banned List:

Alexlam24
Camstang66
Edo2475
Geoffistheman
SaLeEn_04
Tomo90 (Dunurmun90)

Disclaimer: This club is based in the U.S.A. We do not host events corresponding to other time zones outside of the U.S.A. unless you have a Moderator or an Administrator from your area or someone that has asked me if they can host. We host events to our time zones. Also, please note that this isn't a continuation from AC3S Cops & Cruising.

Suggestions? Comments? Questions?
GTPlanet: DBeav12
PSN ID: DBeav12

Hope to see you on the track,

Club President,
DBeav12

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
PSN ID(Required) superstreet556
First Name(Optional) : Joseph
Favorite car: Always changing (Currently my 300ZX)
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Can be anything, mostly Street Racer.
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise... and fly past traffic and cops at 180+ MPH :sly:
Anything else you want to share:

Last edited:
PSN ID(Required) : Dooglers8
First Name(Optional) : Ryan, but I'd prefer you just call me Doog.
Favorite car: None in particular, but never anything with excessive power.
Where are you from(optional): Mars.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Probably.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian.
Why I should let you be a member: Because we've already cruised together before, so you know how I operate.
Anything else you want to share: Nope, I'm good.

PSN ID(Required): doodlemonoply
First Name(Optional):
Favorite car: Any kind of Mazda
Where are you from(optional): United States of 'Merica :sly:
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I'm really not sure. I'm not good at remembering host names.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can relax :)
Why I should let you be a member: I like to follow the rules and I can be a fun guy to be around (but I am usually quiet and don't talk (type) much).
Anything else you want to share: No

Last edited:
superstreet556
PSN ID(Required) superstreet556
First Name(Optional) : Joseph
Favorite car: Always changing (Currently my 300ZX)
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Can be anything, mostly Street Racer.
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise... and fly past traffic and cops at 180+ MPH :sly:
Anything else you want to share:

Accepted! Welcome Superstreet!

Last edited:
Doog
PSN ID(Required) : Dooglers8
First Name(Optional) : Ryan, but I'd prefer you just call me Doog.
Favorite car: None in particular, but never anything with excessive power.
Where are you from(optional): Mars.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Probably.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian.
Why I should let you be a member: Because we've already cruised together before, so you know how I operate.
Anything else you want to share: Nope, I'm good.

Accepted! Welcome Doog!

Last edited:
doodlemonoply
PSN ID(Required): doodlemonoply
First Name(Optional):
Favorite car: Any kind of Mazda
Where are you from(optional): United States of 'Merica :sly:
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I'm really not sure. I'm not good at remembering host names.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can relax :)
Why I should let you be a member: I like to follow the rules and I can be a fun guy to be around (but I am usually quiet and don't talk (type) much).

Accepted! Welcome Doodlemonoply!

Last edited:
Superstreet and Doog, since this club is kinda a continuation from Ace's club (not an official continuation), do you guys just want your previous positions (you were both administrators and superstreet was a track creator)?

I'm going to have another crack at this.

PSN ID(Required): Street-King-07
First Name(Optional) :
Favorite car: Any fast Audi; currently fooling around in the C7 Corvette
Where are you from(optional): Scotland
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Don't think so
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian as I'm generally well behaved; Street Racer as I can be naughty when I want to
Why I should let you be a member: I'm like to cruise about occasionally and I genuinely just get on with with business of driving

I'm going to have another crack at this.

PSN ID(Required): Street-King-07
First Name(Optional) :
Favorite car: Any fast Audi; currently fooling around in the C7 Corvette
Where are you from(optional): Scotland
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Don't think so
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian as I'm generally well behaved; Street Racer as I can be naughty when I want to
Why I should let you be a member: I'm like to cruise about occasionally and I genuinely just get on with with business of driving

Accepted! Welcome Street-King-07 (AudiMan2011)!

I'd be happy to join but Im not doing the registration on my phone lol, Im too lazy and it takes too long, when I get on a computer, Il do it with a official timestamp!

O.G
I'd be happy to join but Im not doing the registration on my phone lol, Im too lazy and it takes too long, when I get on a computer, Il do it with a official timestamp!

Great! Sounds good!

PSN ID(Required): kamikazi493
First Name: Call me Korza
Favorite car: Honda S2000
Where are you from: Nelson, NZ
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back, but can get serious when someone tries to race me :lol:
Have you been in one of my lobbies before:Yep
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Street racing civilian. Because I can. :D
Why I should let you be a member: Because I am awesome and shall bring my vast knowledge of running a mostly successful cruising club (also co-founded the original club, the GTPGCA) and if you don't, you'll have to feel the wraith of my mighty Mugen! :lol:
Anything else you want to share: Don't mess with my S2000s. :D Or my bB because it will kill you!!

Last edited:
PSN ID(Required): kamikazi493
First Name: Call me Korza
Favorite car: Honda S2000
Where are you from: Nelson, NZ
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back, but can get serious when someone tries to race me :lol:
Have you been in one of my lobbies before:Yep
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Street racing civilian. Because I can. :D
Why I should let you be a member: Because I am awesome and shall bring my vast knowledge of running a mostly successful cruising club (also co-founded the original club, the GTPGCA) and if you don't, you'll have to feel the wraith of my mighty Mugen! :lol:
Anything else you want to share: Don't mess with my S2000s. :D

Accepted! Welcome Korza (kamikazi493)!

Anything else you want to share: Don't mess with my bB. :D

Fixed. :D

Superstreet and Doog, since this club is kinda a continuation from Ace's club (not an official continuation), do you guys just want your previous positions (you were both administrators and superstreet was a track creator)?

Sure.

I was a track creator, then I was switched to an admin. So I guess I could be either one.

:lol: Korza and Doog, you guys seriosly made me laugh out loud hahaha...playfully fighting over the special name.

ShawnEx, 19, Dallas, all because I like being on both sides of the law,R32 Skyline , you should let me in because I love to cruise, I'm more laid back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back