Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Well, I completed the Pocket infinity for the 3rd time. Although this one was comical. Did Nightfall and died like 5 times but never booted back to orbit.

I've had that bounty in my inventory for over a month. I'm on the last stage but I only have 6 kills so far. I've never had a fusion rifle good enough to make that part easy. I'll try it again next time we have a non-DLC nightfall with arc burn, since I got the Plan C from last nightfall.

I've had that bounty in my inventory for over a month. I'm on the last stage but I only have 6 kills so far. I've never had a fusion rifle good enough to make that part easy. I'll try it again next time we have a non-DLC nightfall with arc burn, since I got the Plan C from last nightfall.
If you can try it now, do it, the fact is that you can easily get the kills because while in nightfall, not only are the enemies in the path of the mission boosted up, but so are enemies who are located in other darkness zones on that planet. Even better, is that you can run and fight the other enemies and the kills count for them (provided they are at level 30) and the death for you does not force you back to orbit as the only darkness zones are in the path of the nightfall.

If you can try it now, do it, the fact is that you can easily get the kills because while in nightfall, not only are the enemies in the path of the mission boosted up, but so are enemies who are located in other darkness zones on that planet. Even better, is that you can run and fight the other enemies and the kills count for them (provided they are at level 30) and the death for you does not force you back to orbit as the only darkness zones are in the path of the nightfall.
I believe he doesn't have the DLC.

Really? I always thought it had to be in the no respawn zones? That would have definitely saved me some time :lol:

Really? I always thought it had to be in the no respawn zones? That would have definitely saved me some time :lol:
The enemies have to be level 30. For example, on Earth, the places you can go to do this during the current nightfall are:

The hole where the major is located next to "The Divide".
Dock 13: In between the Steppes and the Divide.
The Refinery and where the Devil Walker spawns outside of the Devil's Lair.
The Grottos (entire section from Forgotten Shore to the Refinery)
Lunar Complex (where you fight the Hive for the first time).

You cannot backtrack and go the opposite way through skywatch, although you can reach where the Jovian Complex is (but can't do anything).

I believe he doesn't have the DLC.

Yeah... this.

The enemies have to be level 30. For example, on Earth, the places you can go to do this during the current nightfall are:

The hole where the major is located next to "The Divide".
Dock 13: In between the Steppes and the Divide.
The Refinery and where the Devil Walker spawns outside of the Devil's Lair.
The Grottos (entire section from Forgotten Shore to the Refinery)
Lunar Complex (where you fight the Hive for the first time).

You cannot backtrack and go the opposite way through skywatch, although you can reach where the Jovian Complex is (but can't do anything).

I think it depends on the strike. Sometimes enemies can be level 28 and it would still count.

Does Nightfall for non-DLC only go for level 28? Then yes.

No, they go to 30, but according to this level 28 enemies count. But I guess the guide is out of date.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2ift04/all_exotic_bounties_guide/

No everything got bumped to 30 after Dark Below launched. I'm guessing he's thinking back when it was 28.

I suppose it's possible that since they bumped it to 30, there are no more level 28 enemies in the nightfall, I'm not sure. I think that during the Sepiks Prime nightfall a few weeks back, there were some level 28 enemies in the area between the Steppes and the Divide, and I killed a couple and they counted.

So I picked Destiny up on a whim while at Gamestop this afternoon. I suppose it didn't really dawn on me it was a MMO to some degree, but I was wondering, will I be able to solo the game or will high levels make it impossible?

So I picked Destiny up on a whim while at Gamestop this afternoon. I suppose it didn't really dawn on me it was a MMO to some degree, but I was wondering, will I be able to solo the game or will high levels make it impossible?

You can indeed solo most of the game but there *will* be some things you cannot solo:

Strikes are 3 player missions. When you launch one, you'll automatically be matched with two other players.
Raids are 6 player missions and has no matchmaking. To do these, you'll have to join the PS4 group or use Destinylfg.com/net or reddit fireteams.
Nightfall strikes are normal strikes but with many more modifiers. This time around, there's no matchmaking so you could solo the strike if you choose to -- but it's highly recommended you bring a friend along.

I'm sure there are other things I missed but for the most part, it's solo-friendly.

For me who is not a great shooter player the only things I can't solo are raids and nightfall strikes. Which are pretty far end game things so you can do 95% of the things solo. Word of caution though it is much more fun with 1-2 other people. And once the story is over that's it.

No, they go to 30, but according to this level 28 enemies count. But I guess the guide is out of date.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2ift04/all_exotic_bounties_guide/

I suppose it's possible that since they bumped it to 30, there are no more level 28 enemies in the nightfall, I'm not sure. I think that during the Sepiks Prime nightfall a few weeks back, there were some level 28 enemies in the area between the Steppes and the Divide, and I killed a couple and they counted.
Anything killed while the Epic modifier is on counts toward the bounty IIRC.

Yeah, especially when your whole team is sequencing shots and just making her flinch over and over :lol:
The Weekly is very easy for some reason. First one I nearly solo'ed until someone asked to join me at Omnigul.

The Weekly is very easy for some reason. First one I nearly solo'ed until someone asked to join me at Omnigul.
I did the same thing. I didnt have anyone on at the time so I just went in and when I had Omnigul half way through, @TJisA1337NOOB joined in and helped me. I dunno if I just got cocky or what from seeing him join, but I pretty much died not to long afterwards :lol:

Icebreaker took out everything with ease from a distance, but I switched to Pocket Infinity for everything else. It was ripping through the Melee Captains. I dont think I ever used my primary, Until I got to Omnigul.

I did the same thing. I didnt have anyone on at the time so I just went in and when I had Omnigul half way through, @TJisA1337NOOB joined in and helped me. I dunno if I just got cocky or what from seeing him join, but I pretty much died not to long afterwards :lol:

Icebreaker took out everything with ease from a distance, but I switched to Pocket Infinity for everything else. It was ripping through the Melee Captains. I dont think I ever used my primary, Until I got to Omnigul.
I would love to run VoC, IB and Hunger, but I don't have VoC.

I would love to run VoC, IB and Hunger, but I don't have VoC.
I would love to have atleast one primary with an element modifier on it :( I've never done hard mode on either raids :/ Mainly due to the fact that the only time I'll be on long enough to do it would be saturday, sometimes sunday. Still with only a handful of us on xbox it can be hard. I think right now we barely have enough to fill a raid, and I dont like playing with randoms :(

I've only done VoG NM twice. Didn't really get anything great. I have the ship and the armor chest piece with a crappy perk that I have no use for. Not that the armor matters, because I'm never going to actually wear it since it only has 30 light.

Back