Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
How is the nightfall?

Like every other Nightfall it's actually pretty easy, but like every other Strike (Nightfall or otherwise) the waves of enemies is the most difficult part of the entire thing. When you get through that you're practically home free.

Is Viper , Priesty, Dhandeh, Clark still available for a raid at 6ish BST, this evening?

There is one more spot available if anyone else would like to join.

Is Viper , Priesty, Dhandeh, Clark still available for a raid at 6ish BST, this evening?

There is one more spot available if anyone else would like to join.

Yep

I'm still in, I'll be home around 5.30 and will be from then for a couple of hours.

Me me! Mind you I haven’t done it so not to mess it up I’ll need instructions to follow.

I think only 1 or 2 of those guys have done it but I think most of us are going in blind!

Haha OK then I’ll go blind because I really din’t want to spoil it. Time check – it is 16:30 here and it should be 14:30 BST ?

Haha OK then I’ll go blind because I really din’t want to spoil it. Time check – it is 16:30 here and it should be 14:30 BST ?

Ok sweet so we are a band of six. Send a friend request to bonio71.

I've been thinking about my character for the raid,and whether to prioritise extra special and heavy ammo as opposed to a higher level Titan of 28.

Here's the thing do I want a level 27 Titan with more ammo and an extra grenade or 28 Titan with more defense.

@ Terronium-12 I've seen a bit of the raid on youtube, and wondering whether a lower attack special weapon with the right elementary damage is better than a higher attack weapon with the wrong element.

@ Terronium-12 I've seen a bit of the raid on youtube, and wondering whether a lower attack special weapon with the right elementary damage is better than a higher attack weapon with the wrong element.

Void damage is all you need to immediately concern yourself with, and with Ice Breaker's (or any other upgraded sniper rifle) assistance you'll be golden. If you don't have Ice Breaker then you shouldn't worry because at least 3 of us do. :lol:

Last edited:
It looks like you have six but I can be available if needed. Have fun, Drandiiski. It's an awesome experience, especially the first time.:cheers:

I missed out on Icebreaker, but recently acquired Patience and Time that has Arc damage.

Probably will go with void fusion rifle or shotgun and Swarm machine gun.

Also looking forward to this.

Is there some kind of list to show what kind of damage is good against what?
Arc is good against Fallen Captains
Solar against Wizards and Centurian Captains I think.
Void against Minotaurs

I'm sure there are a ton more but those are the ones that come to mind.

Minotaurs are one of THE most difficult threats in the raid. You need whatever it takes to destroy those asap. Void works the best against them.

Who is going to set up the fireteam?
Also we need to work in pairs don't we? If so me and @Terronium-12 wouls probably be best together as we've played quite a lot like that.

I agree if you have never been in the raid, do not watch any videos. The most fun part is trying to learn each section with the 6 total players. If you watch a guide, the experience will be ruined.

Who is going to set up the fireteam?
Also we need to work in pairs don't we? If so me and @Terronium-12 wouls probably be best together as we've played quite a lot like that.
Sometimes its actually best to split up the experienced players. Otherwise you could end up with a section of players that don't know what to expect or what to do. Each group of 6 players is usually trial and error the first couple times anyway. Especially per section. First section is by far the easiest by a longshot.

I may be experienced but I'm a bit, erm, clumsy shall we say.

I good for killing and holding off enemies but don't give me any important items! I'll probably fall off the map knowing me :P

I have 3 with me in orbit, so you can join me there. And stock up on ammo packs in the tower, you might need them!

Relic instructions, cleanse is important when people are marked at the the templar and when doing the athlon bit. The super is needed to take down the Templar shield.

L1 - Cleanse bubble shield, R1 - regular swing, R2 - Area hit, Jump R2 - Ground slam that does more damage around, R1 + L1 - Super shot.

I have 3 with me in orbit, so you can join me there. And stock up on ammo packs in the tower, you might need them!

Relic instructions, cleanse is important when people are marked at the the templar and when doing the athlon bit. The super is needed to take down the Templar shield.

L1 - Cleanse bubble shield, R1 - regular swing, R2 - Area hit, Jump R2 - Ground slam that does more damage around, R1 + L1 - Super shot.
EVIL.png

My clan took me through the raid - gave me great instructions and by doing exactly as told we were successful. Clan name is Grownups - great group of people. They have done it many times.. but it was my first besides once I was invited to try and help kill the final boss but we just wiped 15 times and gave up. Running the full raid with tour guides was the easy way to do it for sure.

Was a lot of fun - got first piece of raid gear http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Gloves_of_the_Hezen_Lords, many ascendant materials, and the primary shotgun http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Remote

Still really enjoying this game.. now have received multiple legendary and an exotic piece for my titan. Need to get him leveled up to 20 to use them.

Currently working on the void damage pvp kills part of the exotic Thorn bounty.. i am not so good at pvp.

Back