Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Might be able to get on, but not sure if I will be able to stay with the raid for the duration.

Also apologies to @Clark (duffers), I tagged on to his weekly 28 with my recently levelled up alt character. It was a level 25 who was getting whipped pretty bad, so after a couple of attempts and dying a lot, I left the game so he wouldn't have to baby sit me. Unfortunately, I took him with me, sorry bud. Will gladly help you get it with the my 29, if you want.

Had another good night last night. By doing the nightfall, weekly, and leveling the cryptarch I received Lucky Raspberry for hunter, ghost angel helmet for hunter, and the zombie apocalypse wf47. Right on the verge of 27 now.

And if you buy the armor rank it fully up with experience, but dont spend any glimmer/shards/mats on them, then dismantle them you will get double the shards when dismantling them.

It's ok @dhandeh , although I was a bit miffed at first but I had to go anyway.

If we're not raiding till seven I'm going to give the heroic another go (already done the nightfall thanks to @Terronium-12 and @mcfizzle )

I've been in the same room as my brother while he's been playing lately. Since hitting level 26, maybe 27, he's only had two shards (that I know of)! I remember I once got maybe eight in a day (two from the daily heroic, two from a public event, two from shredding armour and two from engrams, I guess). It's been about a week and a half, too, but at least he's got something like 37 ascendant energies I guess.

If wait till there's a sixth man first just in case we don't end up starting it.

EDIT: Finally solo'd the weekly heroic but didn't get more strange coins @Terronium-12

EDIT2: turns out I didn't get another load of coins so thats 18 this week :)

Last edited:
Shall we give up on raiding today? We haven't got enough people. I'd rather be with my fiancé if all I'm doing is waiting.

I just got on now but I only have one hour to play. If you guys can get through enough in that one hour I'd gladly play but it's up to you.

If we start we can do at least one checkpoint.

Neither @dhandeh and @drandiiski are available so we're stuck at five again, and @Blitz24 is only here for less than an hour now.

Last edited:
This is why it would be nice if there was a public matchmaking. Granted there would be some rough times but there could also be some amazing times and the opportunity to meet new helpful friends.

@dhandeh You would've been proud of us. We got up to the part where you attack the templar with the relic without having to restart once. Only then did we fail with relic as we were rushing. You taught us well :)

Of course on both loot drops all but two of us got ascendant engergy/shards.

Last edited:
I've got shards and energy so you're doing better than me.

This is why it would be nice if there was a public matchmaking. Granted there would be some rough times but there could also be some amazing times and the opportunity to meet new helpful friends.
I've never really had any trouble finding players. Just invite people at the tower. There are enough high ranking players now it usually only takes a few minutes to get a group together. I've also never had anyone just just quit out, they're usually just happy someone invited them to do the raid. I've been through the raid I think 6 Times or so and everytime I've finished it I had at least 3 random tower invite people.

Are the exotic weapon bounties worth pursuing? I've currently got 2 on the go. One for "Bad JuJu" and the other for "Super Good Advice"

Since they nerfed Auto Rifles I've been leaning towards Scout and Pulse Rifles. I like the look of the perks for "Bad JuJu".

I did join a friend today and when I found him doing a strike he'd litraly just finished and was in the countdown. I got 5 marks and a blue engram just for turning up!

Lads and Gents, prepare your butts for Crota.

http://www.bungie.net/en/event/darkbelow

Are the exotic weapon bounties worth pursuing? I've currently got 2 on the go. One for "Bad JuJu" and the other for "Super Good Advice"

Since they nerfed Auto Rifles I've been leaning towards Scout and Pulse Rifles. I like the look of the perks for "Bad JuJu".

I did join a friend today and when I found him doing a strike he'd litraly just finished and was in the countdown. I got 5 marks and a blue engram just for turning up!

If you're already into Bad Juju, get it, and immediately put it in your vault and wait for the buff. It's an utter waste of time to use it. It's awful.

Super Good Advice is killer with killer recoil. However, the namesake perk makes it worthwhile. It's more of "I'm going to kill everything by leaving my finger on the trigger" as opposed to anything you'd take into a raid.

It's ok @dhandeh , although I was a bit miffed at first but I had to go anyway.

If we're not raiding till seven I'm going to give the heroic another go (already done the nightfall thanks to @Terronium-12 and @mcfizzle )
I got 3 kills and 3 assists and then booted to orbit. A really bad experience with the servers today.

I'm taking off work tomorrow so I could help with a raid if needed. I have a 29 Titan with a maxed Atheon's Epilogue. I also have a 27 soon to be 28 Warlock that hasn't done a raid this week.

Back