Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
If you team up with us tomorrow. I will punch you. :lol:

I want this gun quite badly as it's basically Doctor Nope with Void damage.
You will really want to punch me now... I have have 3 of them. I've received it and Chatterwhite after beating Atheon 3 times.:crazy:

You will really want to punch me now... I have have 3 of them. I've received it and Chatterwhite after beating Atheon 3 times.:crazy:

I'll just use Monte Carlo then. Who's one-upped now?

It's still me, I just need to maintain my dignity somehow. Bastid.

I hate you :lol:. That gun would be perfect for Crucible so I can get the hand cannon.
Yeah, I haven't started doing that bounty yet but i received it the same time I received Epilogue.
I'll just use Monte Carlo then. Who's one-upped now?

It's still me, I just need to maintain my dignity somehow. Bastid.
See, I wish I had Monte Carlo, not for the raid but just to have. If only there was some trading system. C'mon Bungie.

That made me think of a compromise solution. What about a Fireteam loan system? As long as we are in the same fireteam you could do a temporary weapon loan to a teammate and the weapon returns to your possession as soon one of you leaves the fireteam. Do it Bungie.

Edit: if anyone needs rare fusion rifles for the Pocket Infinity bounty the gunsmith is selling them for about 30 more minutes. If you didn't get that bounty yet you may want to buy 10 and vault them.

Last edited:
What about a Fireteam loan system?

This is probably the best idea I've read for this yet. It removes the issue of the economy going bust and it keeps things relatively balanced. If it's not fully upgraded then that's just the way you'll have to use it.

I approve of this.

This is probably the best idea I've read for this yet. It removes the issue of the economy going bust and it keeps things relatively balanced. If it's not fully upgraded then that's just the way you'll have to use it.

I approve of this.
Bungie would rather prevent us from causing Atheon to not have a brain than to make the game "easier" or more "innovative".

Bungie would rather prevent us from causing Atheon to not have a brain than to make the game "easier" or more "innovative".

Which has already been exploited. And to be honest I'm glad.

Fix the bugs and not legitimate mechanics.

Finally started a Warlock character. The game has basically been trying to lure me into making one for a while now that I have full legendary armor waiting for level 20 along with a Voidfang Vestments :)

I would have started a third character sooner for Coins and other stuff but leveling up my 2nd character scared me away as it is quite tedious going through the process. Still I'm at level 10 now and hope to have it over and done with soon.

Finally started a Warlock character. The game has basically been trying to lure me into making one for a while now that I have full legendary armor waiting for level 20 along with a Voidfang Vestments :)

I would have started a third character sooner for Coins and other stuff but leveling up my 2nd character scared me away as it is quite tedious going through the process. Still I'm at level 10 now and hope to have it over and done with soon.

Yeah that's my worry, I haven't started a new character yet but I can see how tedious it would be.

I had exotic titan and legendary warlock gear but decided to dismantle it instead...

With CoD out soon I really don't think I have time to do both

Dhandes and priesty_lfc I joined your fireteam yesterday when you or on the weekly strike and asked you if it was OK, but did not understand your answer. Sorry if I was a burden. Would really like to join any of you for the heroic/nightfall strike or the raid you are going to do them.

Dhandes and priesty_lfc I joined your fireteam yesterday when you or on the weekly strike and asked you if it was OK, but did not understand your answer. Sorry if I was a burden. Would really like to join any of you for the heroic/nightfall strike or the raid you are going to do them.

Really?

I can't recall you joining? We did have someone else with us but they kept being disconnected!

Psn was playing up badly on Tuesday

I didn't mind you guys joining, I did it solo in the end but I'm happy to co-op it. More fun with other people.

My GF is going on a birthday party today, so it looks like I’ll be spending my time with my best friends – beer and video games. As I said – do PLEASE invite me if you are going to do weeklies or raid! Even if I’m not online, I’ll get the invite on my phone.

I have a question for anyone that has the Patience and Time sniper Xur is selling. Is it worth me buying or save coins for something else?

I have a question for anyone that has the Patience and Time sniper Xur is selling. Is it worth me buying or save coins for something else?
I dont find them useful, because of my play style. I prefer a scout over a sniper, so i just use that, and also because I need a close range weapon so I use a fusion rifle (should have pocket infinity soon, also, so thats another reason)

I dont find them useful, because of my play style. I prefer a scout over a sniper, so i just use that, and also because I need a close range weapon so I use a fusion rifle (should have pocket infinity soon, also, so thats another reason)
Thanks for the quick response.:cheers: I guess I was more curious if it was actually a good sniper rifle. I use them the most often as secondaries but already have The Last Word in primary slot.

Thanks for the quick response.:cheers: I guess I was more curious if it was actually a good sniper rifle. I use them the most often as secondaries but already have The Last Word in primary slot.
As for that question, I have no experience with it so I couldnt answer that part :(

Do you have a 300 damage arc sniper yet or an arc secondary that you prefer already? I'm buying it because I need an arc sniper so might as well. I would prefer a legendary rather than exotic but I have over 40 coins so what the hell.

No only a rare. I think I'll pick it up but I only have 19 strange coins. Another question. You can do the weekly at 22 and get 3 strange coins, then again at the higher levels and get the difference correct?

My GF is going on a birthday party today, so it looks like I’ll be spending my time with my best friends – beer and video games. As I said – do PLEASE invite me if you are going to do weeklies or raid! Even if I’m not online, I’ll get the invite on my phone.

Yup, I'm available to raid also.

So long as you know that I'll be waiting. :lol:
Do you guys run normal or hard mode VoG?

What's the Hunter gear from Xur this weekend?

I should be available to raid today.

Back