Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
I'm disappointed in the new Vanguard legendary auto rifles. They are both low impact rifles with large magazines and high ROF, while I prefer higher impact even if I have to deal a smaller magazine like the previously available Shadow Price. That said, I still bought an Up For Anything because I had no other use for my Vanguard marks, but I like my Shadow Price way more even though it has lower attack. My Shadow Price also has my favorite auto rifle scope (the Ranged Lens RLS3), while I have to settle for the Focus Lens FLS2 on my Up For Anything. I'm glad I bought the Shadow Price while I had the chance.

Just defeated Crota!

In that run I got, boots, more gauntlets, Swordbreaker raid shotgun, 10 shards, 2 energy, light in the abyss ship and cyrptographic shader!

Very good haul!

I finished it yesterday, got Swordbreaker, shards/energy and cryptographic shader.

Really wanted the Sniper tho

Very good haul!

I finished it yesterday, got Swordbreaker, shards/energy and cryptographic shader.

Really wanted the Sniper tho

It's the sniper rifle I want as well. Will be trying it with my 31 hunter at some point over the weekend.

Guys can I join you in finally trying the new raid?

Also still looking for someone that needs to finish the Thorn bounty.
Man I hate that bounty so much. I ended up settling for The Last Word and just deleted that bounty :lol:

So, @Clark what has to be done to get you back into Destiny? :lol:

We've got Crota now. The Last Word is even better than it was before (300 max vs 331 max ATK now).

I'll see about maybe playing tomorrow, how much money do I have to spend on the DLC?

It can give an exotic, radiant mats, class item, or all three of those at once.

So, yes, it's worth it. It's worth even more to do the raid. :P

I got radiant shards, two weeks in a row :lol: Still, its worth it regardless as it takes practically no effort, other the purposely killing yourself.

It can give an exotic, radiant mats, class item, or all three of those at once.

So, yes, it's worth it. It's worth even more to do the raid. :P
I'll be on in 5, want to get me to the first chest so I don't kill myself in the dark like I probably would do?

I'll be on in 5, want to get me to the first chest so I don't kill myself in the dark like I probably would do?

I would love to, but I'm back home for a few hours and left the PS4 at the hotel. :guilty:

And just got Super Good Advice Exotic Mission. After getting a SECOND Vanquisher 7 Legendary Auto Rifle (although the new one has a nice radar staying active while in targeting mode).

I go to Mars, open the first loot cache I find, it contains the next piece :lol:.

Got a pretty good haul from the nightfall this week. Ended up with a Thunderlord and a new helmet for my Titan. Weekly wasn't as kind though, I only got three blues along with the 9 coins.

I still need to try the new raid though. So far I've only gotten the first chest, and you don't even need to do anything to get it.

I have a question. What is the obsession with Gjallarhorn? Everyone seems to want it, and I'm not exactly sure why.

I have a question. What is the obsession with Gjallarhorn? Everyone seems to want it, and I'm not exactly sure why.

Because it destroys enemies in PvE like no ones business. Someone even used one to solo Crota raid with it.

Sweet, Xur has everything I want this week. He's selling the Knucklehead Radar I've been waiting for, and he's offering the upgrade for my Crest of Alpha Lupi. He also has the upgrade for Super Good Advice, but I'd rather just wait for the exotic bounty again and get another one.

Not really answering anything. Why choose it over another with similar damage?

Gjallarhorn has several homing missiles that come out after the detonation of the main missile (which is also homing). It also holds 2 missiles per magazine, which is pretty good. It's good for those "eliminate the target" public events. I can usually finish off one of those things myself by just spamming my Gjallarhorn at it. I actually lucked out and got mine from a legendary engram. I'll have to upgrade it when Xur makes it available though, since I got it before the update.

Not really answering anything. Why choose it over another with similar damage?

There is nothing with similar damage, unless you count two people firing as one. It is the most powerful weapon per shot in the game, by a long distance.

And soloing Crota with a Gjallorhorn isnt really answering anything, really? :rolleyes:

There is nothing with similar damage, unless you count two people firing as one. It is the most powerful weapon per shot in the game, by a long distance.

And soloing Crota with a Gjallorhorn isnt really answering anything, really? :rolleyes:
No, its not answering anything because I didnt ask for a video of someone soloing Crota. I was asking why people choose it over anything else. It has a higher damage than 331?

You're original answer of "because it kills people" doesnt explain anything of peoples reasoning of it being better. I have a Similar Legendary rocket launcher with the cluster bomb perk and homing with two rounds in the chamber as well. So I was wondering why waste an exotic spot if they sound so similar. Something you failed to explain, and something that @Awong124 so generously explained. No need to be so rude with that ridiculous smiley.

Gjallarhorn has several homing missiles that come out after the detonation of the main missile (which is also homing). It also holds 2 missiles per magazine, which is pretty good. It's good for those "eliminate the target" public events. I can usually finish off one of those things myself by just spamming my Gjallarhorn at it. I actually lucked out and got mine from a legendary engram. I'll have to upgrade it when Xur makes it available though, since I got it before the update.
Thanks, this is actually an answer to my question. Like I mentioned, I have a really similiar Rocket launcher in my vault, and i'm wondering if its even worth taking up an exotic spot for it.

I use it because I only have exotic heavy weapons at the moment (Gjallarhorn and Super Good Advice). If I had a Suros Regime, Icebreaker, or Patience and Time, I'd probably use one of those instead.

No, its not answering anything because I didnt ask for a video of someone soloing Crota. I was asking why people choose it over anything else. It has a higher damage than 331?

You're original answer of "because it kills people" doesnt explain anything of peoples reasoning of it being better. I have a Similar Legendary rocket launcher with the cluster bomb perk and homing with two rounds in the chamber as well. So I was wondering why waste an exotic spot if they sound so similar. Something you failed to explain, and something that @Awong124 so generously explained. No need to be so rude with that ridiculous smiley.

"because it kills people". I dont think I said that. The numbers 331 etc, dont tell the whole story, I linked you a video showing how destructive it is. It's not my fault you're a grumpy panda.

Back