Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
I can't wait for this game to be released. I really enjoyed the BETA.
I played as a Titan and Warlock in the BETA and really had a lot of fun playing as a Warlock.
So much so that I decided to start off as one at the games release.

Probably an EXO Warlock.

Argh... Still a little more than 2 weeks to the release.
Can't wait to receive my White PS4 + Destiny bundle. :dopey:

I started the beta with a Warlock, then I tried a Hunter. I had not enough time to try the Titan.
I really preferred the Warlock. I will surely start with a Warlock again, but I think I will create one character of each class.

And with that awesome video I feel it is about time to step away from his thread until after the game releases. I want the rest to all be surprises to me. Looking forward to that PAID week off with my brother. So see all of you after Destiny releases. :)

Why is their so much hype surrounding this game? I've seen a few trailers and screens but I'm not interested, everyone wants it and I need convincing. :)

Why is their so much hype surrounding this game? I've seen a few trailers and screens but I'm not interested, everyone wants it and I need convincing. :)
Playing the Beta was good to give an overall idea of the future game.
I did not expect anything in particular, and finally I had lots of fun with the beta and preordered the game. But of course, not everybody will like the game.

Code you get when exploring everything in Planet View: 7F9-767-F74

59IIVAA.jpg

I was the same as you, (people will hate me for saying this) but I hate FPS on console. I've never played a game with controls that felt just so. I love FPS on PC so it's not like I have anything against the genre.

Playing the Beta I fell in love with the playability and fun aspect of the game. I won't be buying it as I don't have a PS4. My old man is so I'll just play his.

The large scale skirmishes and battles are fun but once you've got a group of strangers all banding together to fight for the same cause then it gets much better.

If you've got a friend who is going to get it, I'd try and have a go. It's worth a look.

Last edited:
This whole constant internet connection thing is a turn off. Yes they say it is crucial to the game, but why? I just want the single player aspect, something to absorb my time like skyrim or far cry 3.

This whole constant internet connection thing is a turn off. Yes they say it is crucial to the game, but why? I just want the single player aspect, something to absorb my time like skyrim or far cry 3.
What I like in this game is that you can play the solo part on your own or have a friend help you (or vice-versa), or enter a coop game with friends or strangers or enter a multiplayer PvP game. All modes are available at all times and you just can chose depending on your state of mind at the time you play.

Anyone that's getting this on PS4 feel free to add me. PSN I'll be playing on is lonewanderer85. Picking up my white PS4 Destiny bundle tomorrow night.:)

I phoned to my retailer yesterday (saturday). I will only get my PS4 on tuesday, they told me they received every item but they do not have the right to sell the PS4 + Destiny bundle or the Destiny game before tuesday.
AAAAArrgh... :irked:
So I think tuesday night will be dedicated to install the PS4, update the firmware and install the game. I think I'll try only on wednesday.

I have to call Best Buy and see if the PS4 or bundle is a UMRP product. If not, I can use a 10% movers discount on it. I personally think it is because game manufacturers always dictate the prices, at least for a period of time.

Still I have fears of the internet connection thing... I won't have a super strong connection 100% of the time I think I will wait until reviews come out

Still I have fears of the internet connection thing... I won't have a super strong connection 100% of the time I think I will wait until reviews come out

I have the worst internet on GTPlanet and I could actually play online with minimal lag.

Did your connection work fine when you played the beta?
If yes, you shouldn't worry...

My retailer has just phoned me...
Bad news: They have my PS4+Destiny bundle. I tried to negotiate to get it tonight after work, but no way, they won't hand it over to me until tomorrow. It seems that they have received very specific instructions. :grumpy:
Good news: There is a time-limited price drop starting tomorrow and ending September 22 which will allow me to save 30 euros. Not bad after all, this is worth the wait.
I think my evening tomorrow will be dedicated to installing and configuring the PS4 and installing the game. Not sure I'll have enough time to give it a try.

Next week-end, I'll switch to Geek mode, slaugtering aliens in Destiny. :D

I'm starting to regret not pre ordering destiny already, have to somehow survive the wait until I hear what you guys think.

Well, well, well...

It seems that nobody has posted this here before.

Here is a bunch of codes to be entered on Bungie.net website (after you have created an account there). These codes have been on the internet for some time now, so I guess many of you have already entered them.
Anyway, I post them for those who didn't get them.

Destiny Collector's Card #1: Class: Warlock (Grimoire Card): YKA-RJG-MH9
Destiny Collector's Card #2: Class: Titan (Grimoire Card): 3DA-P4X-F6A
Destiny Collector's Card #3: Class: Hunter (Grimoire Card): MVD-4N3-NKH
Destiny Collector's Card #4: Fallen: Riksis, Devil Archon (Grimoire Card): TCN-HCD-TGY
Destiny Collector's Card #5: Destination: Cosmodrome (Grimoire Card): HDX-ALM-V4K
Destiny Collector's Card #6: Enemy: Hive (Grimoire Card): 473-MXR-3X9
Destiny Collector's Card #7: Destination: The Ocean Of Storms, Moon (Grimoire Card): JMR-LFN-4A3
Destiny Collector's Card #8: Exotic: Gjallarhorn (Grimoire Card): HC3-H44-DKC
Destiny Collector's Card #9: Destination: The Tower (Grimoire Card): 69P-KRM-JJA
Destiny Collector's Card #10: Exotic: The Last Word (Grimoire Card): 69P-VCH-337
Destiny Collector's Card #11: Hive: Ogre (Grimoire Card): 69R-CKD-X7L
Destiny Collector's Card #12: Destination: Valley of Kings, Mars (Grimoire Card): 69R-DDD-FCP
Destiny Collector's Card #13: Enemy: The Fallen (Grimoire Card): 69R-F99-AXG
Destiny Collector's Card #14: Exotic: Red Death (Grimoire Card): 69R-VL7-J6A
Destiny Collector's Card #15: Enemy: Cabal (Grimoire Card): 69X-DJN-74V
Destiny Collector's Card #16: Destination: Shattered Coast, Venus (Grimoire Card): 6A7-7NP-3X7
Destiny Collector's Card #17: Vex: Minotaur (Grimoire Card): 6A9-DTG-YGN

And a second batch of codes:

Emblem: Illusion of Light - JD7-4CM-HJG
Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge - 7CP-94V-LFP
Emblem: Field of Light - JNX-DMH-XLA
Emblem: Ab Aeterno - JDT-NLC-JKM
Emblem: Binding Focus - FJ9-LAM-67F
Emblem: Sign of the Finite - 7F9-767-F74 (easily obtained from the "planet view")
Shader: Double Banshee - 7MM-VPD-MHP
Shader: Oracle 99 - RXC-9XJ-4MH

I don't know what the "shaders" do exactly (I guess they are special colors for the armors?).

If I find more I will add them.
Of course, if you find more codes, feel free to share them.

Back