Destiny - Show Off Your Gear

This was before I started playing Crucible matches today. I didn't get any better gear but I am a gnats hair from level 20 now.

1531936_690212207760767_131074258831421105_o.jpg

Here's mine, screenshotted from bungie.net:

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 01.50.59.png

The weapons are a Proxima Centauri II (gifted for reaching Vanguard rank 3), Invisible Hand M7 (legendary engram) and Thunderlord (legendary engram), the armour is a Cold Mantis 2.2 and everything else is Dustwalker (bought the chest and gauntlets, legs were from a legendary engram), at the moment I have the FWC cloak on but I usually use the Legend of Six Coyotes. Also the shader is Gilgamesh which dropped in the Crucible.

Other legendary weapons I've got are The Swarm machine gun and Cryptic Dragon, so I'm still really lacking good solar weapons, I've got arc and void covered but the only fire weapon I have is a sniper rifle so I don't get much ammo for it and I can't really use it anyway since most strikes involve close range fighting, I really want a good solar fusion rifle and/or machine gun but I can't find any. I do have the bounty for the Pocket Infinity though so I will have a good one eventually I suppose.

Small update:

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 02.05.24.png

Got a Queen's Guard Mask to finally get me to level 27 and completed my exotic bounty to get the Thorn, as you can see... Ignore my special and heavy weapons, they're a pair of solar weapons I needed to kill wizards quickly, I'd normally be using the same Invisible Hand M7 shotgun and The Swarm machine gun.

g5Y3aoV.jpg

The only reason I don't have legendary booties is because I want to see what Xur has in stock tomorrow before I decide to spend more Crucible marks.

Here's me now:

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 22.35.04.png

Can someone please remind me, I know doing armour upgrades increases your light stat but does it also increase the intellect/strength/discipline stat? I want to replace my helmet but it seems to have better intellect and strength than anything else I can find, but then I have done all but the last three upgrades.

For some reason whenever I go to Bungie to get a picture of my character, it only loads the helmet, boot clips, part of my gloves and my arm band thing. :(

For some reason whenever I go to Bungie to get a picture of my character, it only loads the helmet, boot clips, part of my gloves and my arm band thing. :(

I'm unsure if the profile page uses Flash or Silverlight but it could be a problem with that.

My Titan (with the new frostfire shader I got from leveling up the cryptarch):

Destiny_20140926170620.jpg

My Hunter (with temporary Queen's gear):

Destiny_20140926170357.jpg

This is my character now. Really like the new chest plate that a got from the weekend trader guy. Only wish a had a few better weapons but I have just got a bounty for the Bad Juju.

TITANV3_zpsd318e15f.jpg

The last time this thread was posted in the Vault of Glass was merely days old. Normal and Hard mode have come and gone, so has the first expansion pack, The Dark Below, which brought with it new goodies including a new raid by the name of 'Crota's End'. Time flies when you're having fun and mercilessly fouling the game's name because it's repetitious, monotonous, shallow, hollow, and maybe even pedantic. How far have you come since the beginning of journey to become legend?

Titan
Destiny_20150127212319.jpg

Hunter
Destiny_20150127212448.jpg

Warlock
Destiny_20150127212528.jpg

I remember it taking me so long to get to this point, yet I just made a character recently at I hit 27 in just a couple of days :lol: Jesus what an ugly shader I was using. Here's how mine used to look.

destiny.jpg

Here's the setup now

16386799321_b3b6578e60_c.jpg

and here is my new hunter

16388540685_88a23228a6_c.jpg

@mcfizzle, you've already seen this but it feels good man.

View attachment 299794
Take it from me, the loot table is definitely more generous in CE but still utterly frustrating.
I did really well with the Crota loot drops. It took only a few weeks for me to get to 32, Blackhammer, and the Hunger. I received the auto rifle, scout, and hand cannon last week. It seems like I'm in the minority for doing that well, though.

Latest Posts

Back