Destiny: VOG Raid (X1 edition)XBOne 

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
This is a necessary thread for getting raids together. X1 edition only.

1. You MUST have a headset, must have patience, and must communicate!!!!
  2. The raid has 5 or 6 save points. Each area could take a couple hours to complete depending on the group.
  3. Level 27 or higher is recommended
  4. Legendary or exotic weapons also recommended but not mandatory.
  5. Stock up on ammo packs.
  6. If you get disconnected you can join back in right away. (Wonderful feature!)
  7. First part of the raid with 3 circles can be beat in 10 minutes with a good team. This is by far the easiest part of the raid so if you cant beat this, come back later with a different group or after you have leveled up with different gear.
  8. I highly recommend at least 1 Warlock Sunsinger that is set up with the Fireborn "Instant revive".

My Raid character.

• Level 28 1/4 Warlock Sunsinger Fireborn
  • Legendary hand gun primary weapon.
  • Legendary sniper and legendary shotgun. The shotgun is perfect for destroying Oracles.
  • I will hopefully have an exotic primary after I complete my exotic bounty by this weekend.

I am available most Saturdays from after noon until late Saturday night. EST.

Last edited:
I am available anytime. Never attempted one yet so I am all ears.

Level 27 Warlock

GT- Def Oso (XBOX one)

Although I'm a Ps4 player, if you get any get tips for the raid, make sure you share them!

I am available anytime. Never attempted one yet so I am all ears.

Level 27 Warlock

GT- Def Oso (XBOX one)
You can add me if you want.

Although I'm a Ps4 player, if you get any get tips for the raid, make sure you share them!
I added some info and hints to the very first post.

I am now up to 10/25 strikes to obtain my exotic strike weapon Bad Juju. Really trying to focus as much time as possible to get that bounty finished by the weekend. After I farm about 30 spirit bloom I should be able to fully level up my Legendary sniper and a couple other things. By this weekend my character should be a level 28 and a huge improvement overall. I will also be able to buy legendary boots from the FWC sponsor once I get some crucible points.

RAID update. It was reset so now you have to start over. I also found out last night that if you have a REALLY good team, you can beat the first part of the raid with the 3 circles, in.......10 minutes or less. :eek: We did it twice last night just to help friends get the first chest.

Last edited:
I might be willing to help out. Although I'm unsure if I'll actually get around to it because Horizon 2 has been taking all my time. I'll try though :lol: I havnt played since last Friday.

Also, I'm about half way through with completely leveling up my Sunsinger class. I decided to work on that since I got those exotic gloves, so I'll try picking up the game this week and leveling that up. I also have alot of armor and weapons I need to upgrade so I better get on that aswell.

I might be willing to help out. Although I'm unsure if I'll actually get around to it because Horizon 2 has been taking all my time. I'll try though :lol: I havnt played since last Friday.

Also, I'm about half way through with completely leveling up my Sunsinger class. I decided to work on that since I got those exotic gloves, so I'll try picking up the game this week and leveling that up. I also have alot of armor and weapons I need to upgrade so I better get on that aswell.
You will want that Sunsinger leveled all the way up if you can. The Fireborn ability to instant revive yourself is a must in some of the parts of the raid. In fact there is a part where if the Warlock Sunsinger dies, EVERYONE instantly dies. :eek: So usually the highest level Warlock sunsinger does that part. Its actually in the 3rd major part of the Raid.

I still love FH2 and feel terrible for neglecting it this week. I just need to get this exotic gun bounty finished so my character will FINALLY have a good primary. Plus the recent update for the cryptard has been wonderful. So Destiny game has made massive improvements in the last week. My character will be MUCH better by the weekend. I just need to get 25 strikes complete, buy some part from Xur on Friday, then get 10,000 points in crucible. At that point the gun should be mine. Plus I will also be able to buy legendary boots. AND some of my armor should be leveled up even more.

Updated my first post. Had an incredible night in Destiny last night and now I am level 28 1/2. Should have my exotic Bad Juju pulse rifle tonight after I get 10,000 points in the crucible. I am still planning on doing some raids tomorrow.

So figures I'll finally pop in here my friend and I were talking about doing this this weekend on Sunday if we can get some people together the problem is we are both only level 26 but thought if we get enough higher people together we might have a shot.

Back