Difficult Car - MR2 G-Limited SC '86

• Thread starter XS
  • 46 comments
I just posted a comparison between all 6 MR2's at Suzuka Circuit.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/all-6-toyota-mr2s-tested-suzuka.314774/

The first gen is amazing. I prefer it and the Spyder over the 2nd generation, even though the 3S-GTE is by far the most potent engine of them all.

If only they let us swap in the 2ZZ 180-hp engine into the Spyder. It would easily beat the 2nd gen G-Limited and be on the heels of the GT-S.

As for the first-gen, a V6 swap would be nice :)

XS
1989_toyota_mr2-pic-32245.jpeg

@Ridox2JZGTE

Toyota MR2 Review

Car Info:
Tires: SH-SM
PP: 450
Weight Dist.: 45/55

Low Speed Corners
Entry: Entry is easy, and almost intuitive. You don't have to plan ahead, just turn-in! The car will stay planted on SM tires and even on SH tires. No drama, no oversteer, no understeer, and not much else to report here (which is good).
Mid: Once again, hitting low speed apex's and following through your line doesn't take much effort or thought. The car simply transitions through the corner. Very good rotation. The car teases you to start accelerating early but don't! You'll see why next ;).
Exit: In order to exit smoothly you must gently ease on the throttle. If you just nail the throttle you will spin the car. This seems like common sense (duh XS this is an MR2 after all), but weirdly the car fills you will confidence all the way up until the corner exit, so you think you can throttle up quickly, and be just fine. Corner exit isn't actually that hard, you just gradually increase the throttle on exit. It does make lap times a little unpredictable.

Mid Speed Corners
Entry: About 80% of the time corner entry into mid-speed corners is easy and intuitive (just like low speed corners). Now here's the odd bit. Before I updated to v1.10 this was the case 100% of the time. After the recent update, on the same track (Red Bull Ring), with the same setup, and only 20% of the time, I encounter a bizarre and completely unpredictable understeer while entering mid-speed corners. Then as you struggle to save the car in the corner it switches to snap oversteer. It really is an odd behavior and the more I read about v1.10 the more I see people describing the same unpredictability in the game physics for a variety of cars. I hope PD remedies this, because it didn't exist, certainly with this car, before v1.10. Other than that, handling is mostly neutral and user friendly!
Mid: If you push the car too hard it will snap oversteer fairly easily. Drive it predictably and with intention and it sticks to the road nicely. You can start to ease on the throttle here. Overall mid corner the car feels natural and at home with itself. It just wants you to drive it, not abuse it.
Exit: Exit with confidence and purpose. You do not want to be caught sleeping as you exit here. But that's not to say it's difficult! Just be smart about it! The car is capable of some seriously fast exists when you do the right, which like I said, isn't difficult!

High Speed Corners
Entry: Corner entry is fairly easy at speed. You can induce oversteer if you're a little too fast, however there is no understeer to report and the car behaves natural and neutral when driven properly. Tire compound does not seem to matter here as the car always feels confidently planted. Obviously the overall speed is related to tire compound however. Little drama, and the car feels light on its feet.
Mid: It can be difficult to transition through the corner while maintaining a lot of speed as there is a fine line before oversteer hits. This is an MR2 after all. However, with this tune it's also possible to hit some incredible speeds while diving in to the apex. As a matter of fact, this is where this car eats away at lap times! Drive the car sensibly and it's neutral and composed!
Exit: Not much to report here. High speed exits are surprisingly easy in this car. Literally just roll on the throttle and follow your line out! Neutral and natural!

Comments:
I'm always amazed when I drive a replica, that the car I'm driving is a simulated twin to an actual real life car with similar if not exact handling characteristics. This car is no different! I just love Ridox's replicas. He goes above and beyond to make the car feel real to the rest of us! Each replica has a personality that he gives it. It's truly a unique talent to give a simulated car so much character that it feels like you're literally driving the real thing. On to the MR2. The tune is good and is capable of serious lap times. I'll admit it's not quite my cup of tea as the car feels serious, the tune feels serious, in a car that should be playful and fun. That said, I'll probably keep the tune just because it's seriously competitive! And when you're competing you want a serious tune - one that punishes you when you've been stupid, and one that rewards you when you get it just right. Rewarding indeed, this tune is.

OMG :bowdown: what a complete review :) I learned so much from your description :P Thank you for the kind words about my replicas, rarely I do get recognition for my cars, after all they are not for everyone tastes :).

I have to ask, did you drive the MR2 450PP 45/55 distribution with original suspension setup or using the added update for 42/58 distribution ( 1 click lower damper extension and 1 click higher ARB ) ? The update for 42/58 also works on 45/55, the 4/2 ARB and 4 rear extension may help on the mid corner entry.

For low speed corner entry, you can be more aggressive with the throttle by lowering the LSD initial to 15, some traction maybe lost but safer :P I also highly recommend the 42/58 distribution, it maybe trickier to handle, but the rear traction is better with more weight :D

Here is my attempt at the MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86

It was tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 on Sports Soft tyres but I have tested this car with Sports Hard tyres and it works okay on them as well. Throttle control is needed on Sports Hard more than on Sports Soft tyres but its still a pleasant drive.

Tune here

View attachment 182912
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I will not be testing this tune because if I click on the link I will lose my spot in your garage for updating the directory (sounds stupid I know, but I'm actually OCD and I have a process to my madness). But I promise once I have your garage updated that I will post a full review here and in your garage if that's okay.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Certainly the updated settings help the threshold before oversteer steps in! I like the new settings too! Corner entry feels about the same, which is good, mid corner is more forgiving and exit is far more predictable. High speed corners don't seem to be affected as much, but like I said, the car handles very nicely at speed anyway. In low speed corners a lower initial torque and the updated damper settings allow you to push it harder, at least with a DS3. Overall, not much quicker, but more forgiving with a DS3, which allow for more consistent lap times!

Last edited:
XS
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I will not be testing this tune because if I click on the link I will lose my spot in your garage for updating the directory (sounds stupid I know, but I'm actually OCD and I have a process to my madness). But I promise once I have your garage updated that I will post a full review here and in your garage if that's okay.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Certainly the updated settings help the threshold before oversteer steps in! I like the new settings too! Corner entry feels about the same, which is good, mid corner is more forgiving and exit is far more predictable. High speed corners don't seem to be affected as much, but like I said, the car handles very nicely at speed anyway. In low speed corners a lower initial torque and the updated damper settings allow you to push it harder, at least with a DS3. Overall, not much quicker, but more forgiving with a DS3, which allow for more consistent lap times!
Thats fine. No worries. I am away for a few days anyway so no rush :)

XS
@Ridox2JZGTE

Wow, that is so good to hear 👍 I hope can do the same with my Saleen replicas :P Check out my newly released Accord Euro R HKS HIPERMAX III replica, Danbojte had a good fun racing it at Bathurst in the rain :D

Wow, that is so good to hear 👍 I hope can do the same with my Saleen replicas :P Check out my newly released Accord Euro R HKS HIPERMAX III replica, Danbojte had a good fun racing it at Bathurst in the rain :D
Oh yes, oh yes! :)

Here's Orido's scenario(adapted): ;)

When in garage,
Fit comfort medium tire,
Increase HP to 230+

Enter the Arcade mode,
Single race, professional,
5 laps at Mt Panorama Bathurst.

Set time to evening, 15:30 PM,
Time speed at 15,
Set weather at 100%,
Water on track 30%
And 0 % weather change ( stays 30% and rain ).

Go to tuning page, set power back to 217HP.

You will have decent AI cars - might have RX7 and NSX
7oZIdQq5TSDsckPJOKz3yfOv6jlDlB4cRufLRX9tuaD4qu-W4ebFBsNPv3h9vkbMjWJsoDbbn3ugFoVlzsYbAJyOeKmp7WjEWjcOLorAsw=s0-d-e1-ft

Now battle to 1st in the rain, drive clean bumper to bumper,
Slipstream on the Conrod and defend the lead to the finish,
It will make you sweat and pumped from beginning to the end.
Witness how much the Accord Euro R can handle around the bends
HfZMkTv_U8VSpUPqbq2qjjgQtEhd3JSXdjri9cR-VqPui0vtGJdr65Zpg87P4C0H-HYfSn_IVnipu0ihIAEjxfH90gEHDyInU5kdXYlv_w4=s0-d-e1-ft

@jules283

Toyota MR2 Review

sorry, no pic, I'm at work lol

Low Speed Corners
Entry: Low speed corner entry is delt with flawlessly and effortlessly with this tune. Just turn in, just do it, and that's all. Even on comfort soft tires, which is what I did the main tests on, the car doesn't exhibit any understeer or oversteer at low speed - impressive for the tire compound!
Mid: Mid corner is much of the same, no drama, nice and neutral and TONS of grip! When I set the car up I looked at the settings and never thought they would yield so much grip! Apex is easy to hit, and very fast.
Exit: Low speed corner exit in an MR2 usually reveals some oversteer if you just mash the throttle. Somehow not here. Yes you can wag the MR2's tail if you try, but there's the key word - you actually have to try. The car is also very fast here too.

Mid Speed Corners
Entry: there is just a hint of understeer as you plow the car into a mid-speed corner. Then, slowly and gradually the car transitions into a manageable oversteer, usually right at the apex. Which leads to the mid-corner handling.
Mid: At first you think the oversteer is just killing your lap times, but not so. The car can easily be controlled into mild drift that doesn't seem to eat any time at all! After my initial test I switched to sports medium tires and the car simply gripped like hell through the apex. So then I added MOA POWA! And all the way up to the maximum 318hp the car gripped exceedingly well in mid speed corners, allowing you to hit the apex each and every time. Incredible.
Exit: As you would expect the car is well behaved exiting mid-speed corners. Of course on comfort tires or with maximum hp you can drift the car, but even then it's so damn much fun that you just want to keep doing it over and over again. If you drive with intent and purpose the car is capable of some pretty impressive lap times, even on comfort tires.

High Speed Corners
Entry: Again there is that odd whiff of understeer, but it doesn't really affect how you enter the corner somehow. The sheer amount of grip this car has allows you to enter high speed corners very fast, and sweepers flat-out! Neutral and well composed.
Mid: High speed corners with this car can start to get a little scary here. Anything under 140mph and the car is perfectly well behaved. However, if you're tackling high speed corners on tracks like Spa or the Nurburgring the car becomes light and floaty at speeds over 140mph, making some sweepers a real hair-raising experience. For the most part though, the car is neutral again, and well behaved, not to mention fast.
Exit: Just as above, if you're exiting at speeds approaching or over 140mph the car feels very light and floaty, but also once again, very few tracks even offer corners this car can take at those speeds. The majority of high speed corners are easy to exit with this tune.

Comments: Well jules283, this is one hell of a tune you have here. I just can't get over the amount of grip this car has! Not only can this be a serious racer, but it's also a lot of fun. I drove this car on every single track just to see what lap times it was capable of! Ready for the shocker??? This car did 7:51:xxx on the Nurburgring on sports medium tires at 450pp! Very impressive. Excellent job sir.

XS
@jules283

Toyota MR2 Review

sorry, no pic, I'm at work lol

Low Speed Corners
Entry: Low speed corner entry is delt with flawlessly and effortlessly with this tune. Just turn in, just do it, and that's all. Even on comfort soft tires, which is what I did the main tests on, the car doesn't exhibit any understeer or oversteer at low speed - impressive for the tire compound!
Mid: Mid corner is much of the same, no drama, nice and neutral and TONS of grip! When I set the car up I looked at the settings and never thought they would yield so much grip! Apex is easy to hit, and very fast.
Exit: Low speed corner exit in an MR2 usually reveals some oversteer if you just mash the throttle. Somehow not here. Yes you can wag the MR2's tail if you try, but there's the key word - you actually have to try. The car is also very fast here too.

Mid Speed Corners
Entry: there is just a hint of understeer as you plow the car into a mid-speed corner. Then, slowly and gradually the car transitions into a manageable oversteer, usually right at the apex. Which leads to the mid-corner handling.
Mid: At first you think the oversteer is just killing your lap times, but not so. The car can easily be controlled into mild drift that doesn't seem to eat any time at all! After my initial test I switched to sports medium tires and the car simply gripped like hell through the apex. So then I added MOA POWA! And all the way up to the maximum 318hp the car gripped exceedingly well in mid speed corners, allowing you to hit the apex each and every time. Incredible.
Exit: As you would expect the car is well behaved exiting mid-speed corners. Of course on comfort tires or with maximum hp you can drift the car, but even then it's so damn much fun that you just want to keep doing it over and over again. If you drive with intent and purpose the car is capable of some pretty impressive lap times, even on comfort tires.

High Speed Corners
Entry: Again there is that odd whiff of understeer, but it doesn't really affect how you enter the corner somehow. The sheer amount of grip this car has allows you to enter high speed corners very fast, and sweepers flat-out! Neutral and well composed.
Mid: High speed corners with this car can start to get a little scary here. Anything under 140mph and the car is perfectly well behaved. However, if you're tackling high speed corners on tracks like Spa or the Nurburgring the car becomes light and floaty at speeds over 140mph, making some sweepers a real hair-raising experience. For the most part though, the car is neutral again, and well behaved, not to mention fast.
Exit: Just as above, if you're exiting at speeds approaching or over 140mph the car feels very light and floaty, but also once again, very few tracks even offer corners this car can take at those speeds. The majority of high speed corners are easy to exit with this tune.

Comments: Well jules283, this is one hell of a tune you have here. I just can't get over the amount of grip this car has! Not only can this be a serious racer, but it's also a lot of fun. I drove this car on every single track just to see what lap times it was capable of! Ready for the shocker??? This car did 7:51:xxx on the Nurburgring on sports medium tires at 450pp! Very impressive. Excellent job sir.

XS...Wow!...what a great review!... and you didn't use the word "homicidal" even once !

Seriously though , I really appreciate the time you have invested here and I am chuffed that you liked my tune !

Also , I really like this Difficult Car series. Please keep it going coz its great :)

XS...Wow!...what a great review!... and you didn't use the word "homicidal" even once !

Seriously though , I really appreciate the time you have invested here and I am chuffed that you liked my tune !

Also , I really like this Difficult Car series. Please keep it going coz its great :)
Nope, not homicidal at all! Thanks for the kind words! I'll keep doing the series as long has people keep submitting tunes. I know our tuning community is getting smaller but I hope the tuners stay interested in the series!

Hey guys, im a newbie tuner but i was just wondering if you guys would be keen to check out my aw11 tune? I've only set up the gearing via the auto top speed bar and based camber/toe on what i felt "felt" good and grippy. I owned an aw11 back in 2010-2012 and have driven a number of them and gt6 really has the aw11 handling messed up. A well set up aw11 leans on the side of understeer and the car is constantly moving and speaking to you even in a straight line, making the road space feel huge. Cornering the aw11 is unlike any other car in the sense that its not so much turning or steering input, rather a combination of brake/throttle control and weight shift, as if you massage the car and steer it with the entire weight/body of the car. The driving style is difficult to describe in words but it certainly is unique and addictive!

Ok, here goes! I'd really appreciate some casual comments/reviews/tests from any of you guys as i really love this car both in game and IRL. Still trying to get my head around gt6 tuning so hopefully i can use any feedback to improve! Tuning done with DFGT wheel, no aids except abs 1. This tune can be used for both MR2s. Cannot remember if both MR2s had oil change or not but i guess you guys will find out :)
Also if you tune the SC model to 400pp, other 400pp cars in online races just seem like they're at such a disadvantage when up against this car! Main aim for this AW11 tune is for the pure joy of driving. Drive it how you you would drive an AW11 properly ;)
edit: also works well from comfort hard --> sports hard though i prefer to stick to the comfort tyres for the AW. Actually is a lot of fun drifting with CH tyres!
edit2: dammit one more edit, these were tuned mainly on comfort softs at the nordschleife with several runs at trial mountain. Also if anyone here is a current or previous AW11 owner, or who are familiar with driving the car IRL (not just having a quick drive-really knowing the car), i'd love to hear your thoughts!

MR2 1600 G '86
395pp / 167hp / 996kg / 49:51 weight dist. / comfort soft tyres
Parts:

Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Twin plate clutch
Sports ECU
Semi-racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sports cat converter
Ballast: 59kg @ -50%
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon bonnet of your choice
Window weight reduction
+1 size wheels of your choice
Improve body rigidity

MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86
393pp / 160hp / 1012kg / 49:51 weight dist. / comfort soft tyres
Parts:
Fully customisable suspension
Racing brakes
Fully customisable transmission
Fully customisable LSD
Twin plate clutch
Sports exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sports cat converter
Ballast: 60kg @ -50%
Weight reduction stage 2
+1 size wheels of your choice
Improve body rigidity

TUNE:
Ride height

F 100 / R 105
Spring rate
F 4.40 / R 4.60 for MR2 SC; F 4.37 / R 4.56 for MR2 NA
Dampers (Comp.)

F 4 / R 3
Dampers (Ext.)
F 2 / R 4
ARB
F 4 / R 2
Camber
F 0.4 / R 0.2 atlernative F 0.6 / R 0.4
Toe
F +0.06 / R 0.00 alternative F +0.08 / R +0.02
Racing brakes
F 6 / R 4
Transmission
Auto-defined max speed @ 250km/h
LSD
7/14/11

Last edited:
@shaunm80

Toyota MR2 Review

Low Speed Corners
Entry: At first the car seems a little sluggish on low-speed corner entries. However, when you assess the lap times, it's actually here that the car really shines. It doesn't understeer and even though you do have to think a little before entering the corner, setting up the car for the transition is easy and overall the entry is actually fast! Even though it does feel a little odd, it's nice and neutral and like I said fast!
Mid: Transitioning between corner entry and apex is easy and effortless at low speeds. The car responds quickly and there is no hint of oversteer and very rarely there is a hint of understeer on some tracks (mainly Rome and Nurburgring GP/F). The car is actually fun in low speed corners, behaving almost like a go-cart, just tossing it's way through the apex.
Exit: Low speed exits can be very addicting in this car, especially if you push it into a smooth drift. The car responds well, and you can make up some serious lap time with a clean exit from low speed corners. I actually had to set the final gear a little higher on some tracks because the exits were so fast and solid that I was already carrying a lot of speed when coming onto a straight.

Mid Speed Corners
Entry: There is very little drama here and the car just dives into mid speed corners. However, in order to avoid the oversteer this little MR2 is notorious for, you must maintain some throttle while nearing the end of corner entry. The car is easy and neutral to drive here, but if you're really pushing the car hard you need to manhandle it with a good amount of technique. Amateurs might be frustrated, but the majority of drivers might find it quite entertaining!
Mid: Once again, try to maintain a little throttle through the apex in order to keep the back of the car planted and avoid oversteer. However, if you do encounter some oversteer in a mid speed corner is is very manageable with this tune and can actually set you up for an impressive drift through the apex. If you do end up in such a drift, it actually doesn't eat up any lap time at all. Very controllable, fun, and fast! The car is natural and predictable and can be pushed a little faster every lap, through mid-speed apex's.
Exit: As stated above, if you're performing an epic drift, simply hold it through the exit. If you're looking to record some serious lap times, you will need to concentrate with this tune on mid-speed exits. The car is very fast, and capable of some great exit speeds if you can drive it well. Is it hard to drive it? Not at all! This tune does not throw anything at the average driver they can't deal with. Exits are controllable and fast. If you're looking for fun, you have that too! Good all-around, but may be a bit a learning curve for a beginner driver.

High Speed Corners
Entry: This tune is fast and neutral into high speed corners. Nothing really to report in terms of drawbacks. Just simply turn-in! Very easy to control with no oversteer or understeer!
Mid: Once again, this tune is fast through the high speed apex. Behaving naturally and almost intuitively the car just wants to nail the apex each and every time! There were several laps, on different courses, while I was testing that I was simply impressed by how fast the car carried speed through the corner! Very satisfying!
Exit: The car simply exits, and that's literally it. No drama at all, no oversteer, no understeer, and if anything, on some tracks, the final gear can be set a little higher for a few more mph out of fast corners.

Comments: This tune is a mixed bag of sensations. I'm not quite sure how to describe it. I guess the best way I can put my thoughts down is this: This tune will give you an odd feeling here and there, like it might understeer but doesn't, or it oversteers, but it doesn't kill you. It's all very controllable. So what you eventually realize is, that you need to ignore the feedback the car gives you, and just drive it! just drive the car, and it will respond. Just try to have fun and it will give it to you. Just try to push it, and the lap times will fall. What this tune is, then, is it's like a good friend, a tune that just wants to give you everything it can. It is fast, it is fun, it is eager, it is responsive, and occasionally it will step out of line, but the next corner it will apologize and let you corner even faster than you thought you could. At the end of my test I realized, this tune is all things to all people, and that, above all else, is why we have the Difficult Car series - so that everyone can enjoy cars that they couldn't before. Well done.

XS
@shaunm80

Toyota MR2 Review

Low Speed Corners
Entry: At first the car seems a little sluggish on low-speed corner entries. However, when you assess the lap times, it's actually here that the car really shines. It doesn't understeer and even though you do have to think a little before entering the corner, setting up the car for the transition is easy and overall the entry is actually fast! Even though it does feel a little odd, it's nice and neutral and like I said fast!
Mid: Transitioning between corner entry and apex is easy and effortless at low speeds. The car responds quickly and there is no hint of oversteer and very rarely there is a hint of understeer on some tracks (mainly Rome and Nurburgring GP/F). The car is actually fun in low speed corners, behaving almost like a go-cart, just tossing it's way through the apex.
Exit: Low speed exits can be very addicting in this car, especially if you push it into a smooth drift. The car responds well, and you can make up some serious lap time with a clean exit from low speed corners. I actually had to set the final gear a little higher on some tracks because the exits were so fast and solid that I was already carrying a lot of speed when coming onto a straight.

Mid Speed Corners
Entry: There is very little drama here and the car just dives into mid speed corners. However, in order to avoid the oversteer this little MR2 is notorious for, you must maintain some throttle while nearing the end of corner entry. The car is easy and neutral to drive here, but if you're really pushing the car hard you need to manhandle it with a good amount of technique. Amateurs might be frustrated, but the majority of drivers might find it quite entertaining!
Mid: Once again, try to maintain a little throttle through the apex in order to keep the back of the car planted and avoid oversteer. However, if you do encounter some oversteer in a mid speed corner is is very manageable with this tune and can actually set you up for an impressive drift through the apex. If you do end up in such a drift, it actually doesn't eat up any lap time at all. Very controllable, fun, and fast! The car is natural and predictable and can be pushed a little faster every lap, through mid-speed apex's.
Exit: As stated above, if you're performing an epic drift, simply hold it through the exit. If you're looking to record some serious lap times, you will need to concentrate with this tune on mid-speed exits. The car is very fast, and capable of some great exit speeds if you can drive it well. Is it hard to drive it? Not at all! This tune does not throw anything at the average driver they can't deal with. Exits are controllable and fast. If you're looking for fun, you have that too! Good all-around, but may be a bit a learning curve for a beginner driver.

High Speed Corners
Entry: This tune is fast and neutral into high speed corners. Nothing really to report in terms of drawbacks. Just simply turn-in! Very easy to control with no oversteer or understeer!
Mid: Once again, this tune is fast through the high speed apex. Behaving naturally and almost intuitively the car just wants to nail the apex each and every time! There were several laps, on different courses, while I was testing that I was simply impressed by how fast the car carried speed through the corner! Very satisfying!
Exit: The car simply exits, and that's literally it. No drama at all, no oversteer, no understeer, and if anything, on some tracks, the final gear can be set a little higher for a few more mph out of fast corners.

Comments: This tune is a mixed bag of sensations. I'm not quite sure how to describe it. I guess the best way I can put my thoughts down is this: This tune will give you an odd feeling here and there, like it might understeer but doesn't, or it oversteers, but it doesn't kill you. It's all very controllable. So what you eventually realize is, that you need to ignore the feedback the car gives you, and just drive it! just drive the car, and it will respond. Just try to have fun and it will give it to you. Just try to push it, and the lap times will fall. What this tune is, then, is it's like a good friend, a tune that just wants to give you everything it can. It is fast, it is fun, it is eager, it is responsive, and occasionally it will step out of line, but the next corner it will apologize and let you corner even faster than you thought you could. At the end of my test I realized, this tune is all things to all people, and that, above all else, is why we have the Difficult Car series - so that everyone can enjoy cars that they couldn't before. Well done.
Thank you for this very comprehensive review. I am glad that you found the tune for what it is. You hit the nail on the head with the purpose of tune. It sounds like you had a blast testing this machine, Go-Kart is an apt description of this tune in low speed corners, it is a lot of fun in those types of corners.

Back