• Thread starter XS
  • 9 comments

XS

Lurker
Premium
United States
Colorado
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that if anybody is interested in keeping the Difficult Car series alive, feel free to do so. My number one priority has always been the Tune Directory and even though the Dirctory is now about 85% complete, I still am having a tough time keeping up on new tunes with my work schedule. So I'm letting the Difficult Car series go. Like I said, if anybody is interested feel free to make the series their own. Thanks to all the tuners who published tunes for our cars. I know I've definitely enjoyed them! I know a lot of other people are very happy their once crappy cars are now track monsters! Thanks to all the reviewers too! Especially DolHaus for religiously testing and reviewing every tune for the majority of the cars! Everybody's tunes and reviews are very much appreciated.

Cheers all!

XS
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that if anybody is interested in keeping the Difficult Car series alive, feel free to do so. My number one priority has always been the Tune Directory and even though the Dirctory is now about 85% complete, I still am having a tough time keeping up on new tunes with my work schedule. So I'm letting the Difficult Car series go. Like I said, if anybody is interested feel free to make the series their own. Thanks to all the tuners who published tunes for our cars. I know I've definitely enjoyed them! I know a lot of other people are very happy their once crappy cars are now track monsters! Thanks to all the reviewers too! Especially DolHaus for religiously testing and reviewing every tune for the majority of the cars! Everybody's tunes and reviews are very much appreciated.

Cheers all!
I would like to see someone carry the torch on this one. I only learned about this a couple of months ago, but never signed up. You have done some great work with both this and the Tune Directory (which is just amazing) we appreciate all of the hard work you've put into it.:bowdown:
:cheers:

I would like to see someone carry the torch on this one. I only learned about this a couple of months ago, but never signed up. You have done some great work with both this and the Tune Directory (which is just amazing) we appreciate all of the hard work you've put into it.:bowdown:
:cheers:
I'll second this☺
I have not been round here long and I'm in no way a tuner but I have liked these tunes it would be a shame to see it go

- Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 290HP & 1,175 kg
I propose estre challenge in Suzuka circuit, Estimated time around 2:20. ***

volkswagen_scirocco_r_2015_by_speedyjayw-d77eu2c.jpg

note: I preferred this 2015 but gt6 this outdated:idea::cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
First let me say thank you to @XS for all your work with the directory and the difficult car thread. I never submitted a tune but did try to with a few, never was happy with them though. My thoughts are to continue the idea mixing it with what @DigitalBaka used to do with car of the month.
Here you go, simple, pick a car and accept tunes, hopefully others will continue to give their reviews. Suggestions for the following month will determine which ones get used, although not necessarily a "difficult" car. Preferred would be rarely used such as the '00 Corvette Z06. Most will opt for the '04 Zo6(C5) or the '06 Z06 (C6), could also choose generations, meaning more than one specific car. An example would be C4 Vettes, the ZR1 or Grand Sport. Just submit a tune and give pp/tires and suggestion for track to run on!

Thoughts?.......Any interest?

I'd like to say thank you, but that seems like such a small word for all you've done, with your GT6 directory, the Difficult Car of the month, the encouragements you've given to so many new comers, and the time and patience you've given to us all. Personally, I'd just like to mention the gratitude for helping me when I opened my garage, I knew nothing about forums and not much more about tuning, .... also this great thread, "Difficult Car Of The Month", that I've enjoyed so much, so thank you for all, I know you'll still be popping in once in awhile so until then, take care and I'd really like to see one of your rally tunes at some point.

thankyou.jpg

First let me say thank you to @XS for all your work with the directory and the difficult car thread. I never submitted a tune but did try to with a few, never was happy with them though. My thoughts are to continue the idea mixing it with what @DigitalBaka used to do with car of the month.
Here you go, simple, pick a car and accept tunes, hopefully others will continue to give their reviews. Suggestions for the following month will determine which ones get used, although not necessarily a "difficult" car. Preferred would be rarely used such as the '00 Corvette Z06. Most will opt for the '04 Zo6(C5) or the '06 Z06 (C6), could also choose generations, meaning more than one specific car. An example would be C4 Vettes, the ZR1 or Grand Sport. Just submit a tune and give pp/tires and suggestion for track to run on!

Thoughts?.......Any interest?
First off, thanks for the kind words! Second, I don't think that's a bad idea at all. I might visit this idea again when winter hits and I (should) have a little more time on my hands. I have been slacking on the Tune Directory because it's the end of our financial quarter at work and therefore I'm working quite a lot. So when the new quarter begins I'll have a lot of catching up to do. I'm not opposed to anyone else starting such a series either. Cheers.
I'd like to say thank you, but that seems like such a small word for all you've done, with your GT6 directory, the Difficult Car of the month, the encouragements you've given to so many new comers, and the time and patience you've given to us all. Personally, I'd just like to mention the gratitude for helping me when I opened my garage, I knew nothing about forums and not much more about tuning, .... also this great thread, "Difficult Car Of The Month", that I've enjoyed so much, so thank you for all, I know you'll still be popping in once in awhile so until then, take care and I'd really like to see one of your rally tunes at some point.

View attachment 232285
I honestly never know what to say when people are appreciative of things that seem normal to me. Without sounding like a megalomaniac, I guess it makes me happy. There are so many good people here, including you. All the tuners, and of course Jordan, who all contribute so much that I just wanted to give back. I was surprised by how much people appreciated that, and that was a consequence of my decision, not a contributing factor. I think that's what makes me happy to do it, treating it as something fun I can do to give back to the community. Anyway, sincere thanks again man. Cheers!

Back