Difficulty and driving aids

• Thread starter swamidude
  • 9 comments
Asian_JEW
Hi guys,
Just wondering what AI difficulty you all play on? And also which, if any, driving aids you use?

I love this game but I have to drive with a few aids on and I feel like a noob :/

Since when has being new or bad at something been a crime. Driving with aids on is completely up to personal choice and it doesn't matter what aids you use.

Anyways, I drive on Legend A.I with all assists off with the exception of the driving line 'corners only'. I do long race weekends with 20% race distance. Want to do longer races with 2 or more pitstops but I can't seem to find the time.

Legend AI.

Don't remember the whole AID's list but I don't use ABS or Automatic Gearbox. Im a DS3 user too.

using full tc with legend difficulty on my career. but probably as i progress the game, will eventually do all aids off to have a more challenging game :)

All assists off except for driving line which helps my 50 year old eyes 'find' the braking points on those rarely run tracks like unforgiving Singapore and Monaco:ouch:

And Legend A.I. because the other A.I. settings are quite slow, erratic drivers :)

Back