Difficulty and driving aids

Discussion in 'Codemasters' F1 Series' started by swamidude, May 6, 2012.

1. swamidude

London
    PSN:Asian_JEW

Hi guys,
    Just wondering what AI difficulty you all play on? And also which, if any, driving aids you use?

I love this game but I have to drive with a few aids on and I feel like a noob :/
  2. gorsad

India Pune
    PSN:gorsad

Since when has being new or bad at something been a crime. Driving with aids on is completely up to personal choice and it doesn't matter what aids you use.

Anyways, I drive on Legend A.I with all assists off with the exception of the driving line 'corners only'. I do long race weekends with 20% race distance. Want to do longer races with 2 or more pitstops but I can't seem to find the time.
  3. jcm

jcm
    Canada Vancouver
    PSN:jcm-16

Legend AI, all aids off.
  4. f1_stig

United States my house
    PSN:f1_stig

legend AI, medium traction control
  5. Medno84

Denmark Copenhagen
    PSN:Medno84

Legend AI - ABS on - G27
  6. m8h3r

England East Midlands
    PSN:m8h3r

Legend AI.

Don't remember the whole AID's list but I don't use ABS or Automatic Gearbox. Im a DS3 user too.
  7. gabrym3gtr

Germany Germany
    PSN:gabrym3gtr

Legend AI, ABS off, TCS off, automatic gears, driving line only corners and I m using the driving force GT
  8. chanchan126

PSN:elguapo_126

using full tc with legend difficulty on my career. but probably as i progress the game, will eventually do all aids off to have a more challenging game :)
  9. BlacqueJacques

Canada Courtenay BC
    PSN:GTP_BlacqueJack

All assists off except for driving line which helps my 50 year old eyes 'find' the braking points on those rarely run tracks like unforgiving Singapore and Monaco:ouch:

And Legend A.I. because the other A.I. settings are quite slow, erratic drivers :)
  10. xiSealHDz

Finland Liquicity
    PSN:Sealii

same here:) driving on pc