Does anyone recognise this tune? (Abarth 500 '09)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 7 comments
England
Exeter
morans1980
All Tuners.

The tune below isn't one I created but I have passed on the information to someone else via my garage. I would very much like to give the actual creator of this tune the recognition and credit they deserve. If you recognise this work as your own, get in touch so I can link this back to your garage.

Many thanks

Exeter GT Tuning.
Abarth 500 '09
(Courtesy of ????)

450PP
239 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Sports Hard Tyres

Change Oil
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
110/140
5.50/3.30
4/7
7/4
3/3
0.0/0.0
-0.15/-0.25

Standard Brake Kit
6/10

FC Transmission
Unsure of how it was set now..
Try...
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.939
2nd 2.284
3rd 1.759
4th 1.419
5th 1.186
Set final gear to 2.400

FC LSD
5/36/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.9%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast - Set 121kgs to Position 50

Addition Info:
This isn't actually my tune, I don't remember who tuned it but I obviously liked it enough to keep it on my car. If you are the owner of this particular tune, let me know so I can give you the recognition you deserve. Many thanks.

Abarth50009.jpg

Last edited:
I really don´t know ,but this remember me to do a tune for my garage. I have a special relation with this car. It´s my first 4 wheels machine, a 1977 red model with black hood. Amazing little go kart.
abarth.jpg
I recall you did a version of this car in GT5 and it was amazing. If it can even get close to that, it will be amazing. I bet your gearing up for a busy summer of serving pizzas at all hours with the world cup coming up aren't you?

Sadly, I can't create my first car i owned as GT does not have a Hyundai Pony 1.3 in the dealership.

Sadly, I can't create my first car i owned as GT does not have a Hyundai Pony 1.3 in the dealership.
Nor do they have a VW Corrado G60... :(

This style doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. I'll poke around and see what I can find though.

Nor do they have a VW Corrado G60... :(

This style doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. I'll poke around and see what I can find though.
Thanks. Be nice to find out whose it was. It goes like ship of a shovel! Your car sounds better than mine. its 1.3 engine wasn't the best 1.3 in the world and I never knew how much fuel was left in the tank either. I had to do the maths of how much petrol I put in on the last fuel stop and how many miles I had done since. What a car! haha

Back